Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029829 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bassmeddi: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
nscdc job wahala,oh God help us and send somebody that will give us latest nscdc update
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by darlingtonuzoma: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2016
House dis is my first time on this thread dough i hv been following u guys up regularly, well i would lik u guys to follow up wiht d Naigerian peace corps dat will soon be passed into law very very soon so that u guys will nt be left out when it will finally cm to pass. Senator Alli Ndume d senate majority leader is d sponsors of d bill n he us untop of it. Both house of Rep n d Senate has passed d second reading on it. Public Hearing to cum up on d 23 n 24th of march dats nxtwk. Atleast when passed into law d teaming youth n graduate will be employed massively.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
It is getting clearer by the day that NSCDC really is unpredictable. They do their things when they wanna and one can pretty well not say their next move.

What my ASC1 friend told me today was that I should watch and look out as the hour cometh when it will.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
moneyMouthed:
It is getting clearer by the day that NSCDC really is unpredictable. They do their things when they wanna and one can pretty well not say their next move.

What my ASC1 friend told me today was that I should watch and look out as the hour cometh when it will.
They are unpredictable, but i sense they are waiting for the budget to passed by the senate.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
iSocrates:

Everything is almost set for NPS, minor misunderstanding in the slot sharing formula amongst NASS members but that has been sorted out... They should call for training anytime soon. Same goes for NCS
please do not hesitate to update us if you get info about any development. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'm waiting for NPS 's call or SMS!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2016
darlingtonuzoma:
House dis is my first time on this thread dough i hv been following u guys up regularly, well i would lik u guys to follow up wiht d Naigerian peace corps dat will soon be passed into law very very soon so that u guys will nt be left out when it will finally cm to pass. Senator Alli Ndume d senate majority leader is d sponsors of d bill n he us untop of it. Both house of Rep n d Senate has passed d second reading on it. Public Hearing to cum up on d 23 n 24th of march dats nxtwk. Atleast when passed into law d teaming youth n graduate will be employed massively.

Which Nigerian peace corp are you talking about? Is it the one that finished their training around November last year? Even up till now, they have not been paid their allowances.
I can boldly say what's happening at Nigerian peace corps, my elder brother is among the people that finished the training lately last year, but up till now, they have not been paid. Senate even started looking into whether they will be working in line with security officials or not since two or three years ago, or they will be cathegorized as mordern boys scout.
Though, Nigerian peace corps was introduced during the regime of OBJ, but it has not gained any root. Even if the bill is passed by the senate for approval at the moment, no recruitment for now because they already recruited last year.
Let's always pray to God for more open doors rather than to be tied down by all these FG works which seems to be a mirrage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by omisakint: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
profinmasscom:

Which Nigerian peace corp are you talking about? Is it the one that finished their training around November last year? Even up till now, they have not been paid their allowances.
I can boldly say what's happening at Nigerian peace corps, my elder brother is among the people that finished the training lately last year, but up till now, they have not been paid. Senate even started looking into whether they will be working in line with security officials or not since two or three years ago, or they will be cathegorized as mordern boys scout.
Though, Nigerian peace corps was introduced during the regime of OBJ, but it has not gained any root. Even if the bill is passed by the senate for approval at the moment, no recruitment for now because they already recruited last year.
Let's always pray to God for more open doors rather than to be tied down by all these FG works which seems to be a mirrage.

See the way you speaking lies with utmost confidence.

The bill to integrate Nigeria peace Corp passed second reading at the National assembly and public hearing is next month. If all goes well they will be under ministry of interior which means they will be on the same Cadre wit nscdc and other agencies. Today is the pop of there latest intake and the next Camp is in Ekiti...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2016
omisakint:

The bill to integrate Nigeria peace Corp passed second reading at the National assembly and public hearing is next month. If all goes well they will be under ministry of interior which means they will be on the same Cadre wit nscdc and other agencies. Today is the pop of there latest intake and the next Camp is in Ekiti...

The only thing in my mind now is the 2016 NSCDC general recruitment that we expecting to commence later this month or April.

Peace Corps go start when God says it will and God go help his chosen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2016
profinmasscom:

My great COMMUNICATOR I sight you. Pls lets help sustain the Corporate Image of NSCDC when eventually we make it in the forthcoming recruitment/replacement.

Mass Communication, We Lead, Others Follow.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2016
omisakint:

Dear, I'm not here to comment on rumor/hearsay. All I can post on this thread is what I'm aware of. Like I said earlier, my immediate elder brother is among those who passed out during their training lately last year in Abia state. Unless they are doing it state by state or zone by zone.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by darlingtonuzoma: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2016
@ profinamascom ur nt updated atal cos ur nt following d trend on Nigerian Peace corps im an insider ok hv been wit them for a quite while nw. The bill supose to hv been passed into law in d 7th assembly if nt david mark who is d senate president then cos d pioneer chief is frm his ethnic group commrade Akoh so conflict of interest played in cos i ws hearin david mark hate d guy n neva want him to succed likely he ws an APC man so nw d 8th assembly has deem it fit to pursure it to d last dat ws y d Fed house of rep passed d first n second reading within 2mnths waiting for d public hearing dat is cming up on d 23 n 24th march dats nxtwk if ur in abj try n b at d national assebly complex room 304( fed house of assembly new building) by 3pm. The senate passed d second reading on d 10th of dis mnth n has giving d commite on interior n special duties 1mnth dats 7th of april to gv them feed bk for reccomendations whcafter d bill will b sent to d presidency for consent n approval as an executive bill. So is workin by His Grace graduate shall smile befor july or so. @ omisakint ur quite updated.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by darlingtonuzoma: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Ekiti state is d last stste nw doing there training cos already PCN is in all in d stateof d federation incuding FCT. Thats y it is been rosy for them to scale tru cos there commands are already functioning well n will be easy for integration.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chickygirl: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2016
darlingtonuzoma:
Ekiti state is d last stste nw doing there training cos already PCN is in all in d stateof d federation incuding FCT. Thats y it is been rosy for them to scale tru cos there commands are already functioning well n will be easy for integration.
@ darlingtonuzoma, psl I wil like 2 chat wit u privately..pls send an email 2 sweetlili276@gmail.com..thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2016
darlingtonuzoma:
@ profinamascom ur nt updated atal cos ur nt following d trend on Nigerian Peace corps im an insider ok hv been wit them for a quite while nw. The bill supose to hv been passed into law in d 7th assembly if nt david mark who is d senate president then cos d pioneer chief is frm his ethnic group commrade Akoh so conflict of interest played in cos i ws hearin david mark hate d guy n neva want him to succed likely he ws an APC man so nw d 8th assembly has deem it fit to pursure it to d last dat ws y d Fed house of rep passed d first n second reading within 2mnths waiting for d public hearing dat is cming up on d 23 n 24th march dats nxtwk if ur in abj try n b at d national assebly complex room 304( fed house of assembly new building) by 3pm. The senate passed d second reading on d 10th of dis mnth n has giving d commite on interior n special duties 1mnth dats 7th of april to gv them feed bk for reccomendations whcafter d bill will b sent to d presidency for consent n approval as an executive bill. So is workin by His Grace graduate shall smile befor july or so. @ omisakint ur quite updated.

Dear, read my first comment very well before conclusion. I never mentioned the founder of Nigeria Peace Corps. I said it was during OBJ regime that the issue of the corps started.
I also said that my elder brother is among the people that passed out during their training lately last year in Abia state, even up till now, they have not been paid their allowances.
I also said that I will only comment base on fact than hearsay/rumor. Unless they conduct training or recruit new intake base on state or zone.
So what are you insinuating at? Is it that they did'nt conduct training for new intake last year or they have been paid their training allowances?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Esji80(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2016
harmony940:
thereis a link....pm me ur cell number.
Pls help me wt d link . Sgarba80@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Esji80:

Thank you
Dem never scam u b4 shey?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by harmony940(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Esji80:

Thank you
sorry boss the link is closed.....sorry sir it was just a week time period.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
NSCDC 2016 Massive Recruitment 59% loading......
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by darlingtonuzoma: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
@profinmascom wot im nt grounded at i dnt argue abt it bt ur argued as if ur grounded dats y
wot im i insunuatin.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by harmony940(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
tico1212:

Dem never scam u b4 shey?
not everyone are scammers..... remember what goes around comes around,we are here to help each other....I got my present job through some one from this forum........Dropping emails here might be dangerous if that is wot u are referring to..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
As we await the replacement candidates to be called for training and/or the commencement of the 2016 recruitment, may we inform each other what to expect in training. The rigors and all that.

pls let's not make this thread a dull one. Let's always strive 2 bring up credible and informative posts here. I need someone to answer any or all of the following questions for me. They are itemized viz:

1)How long is the replacement training gonna be?

2) What are the stages of the training

3) For the recruitment, can we apply wherever we are or we must go to our states of origin?

Pls let the answers roll in as we "enliven" this thread.

Questions, I mean other questions can spring up from the three aformentioned.

Oya, let's go! Information, they say is power!
Let the questions and answers flow.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nigeria peace corps loading................ grin 90%
chickygirl:

@ darlingtonuzoma, psl I wil like 2 chat wit u privately..pls send an email 2 sweetlili276@gmail.com..thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Cupidkc(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jezyfreezman:

U might not be too far from the truth... Cause I Heard about NPC on TVC news @9pm.. cool
Jezyfreezman:

U might not be too far from the truth... Cause I Heard about NPC on TVC news @9pm..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
successful candidates for NSCDC Replacement commence training dis morning in katsina, Names are still coming in from top politicians. Am happy my frnd made it ASC11, mine is next by God's grace without paying money either next Recruitment/Replacement. I heard General Recruitment will be early next year because of the population in camp now
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rugged2k2(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
thanks lawal for green, when I told the house it might not happen this year or late this yr....people still dey doubt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
rugged2k2:
thanks lawal for green, when I told the house it might not happen this year or late this yr....people still dey doubt.

yeah u did say something similar. Buh I'm hearing that the main recruitment ish is confirmed and around the corner.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lawal4green:
successful candidates for NSCDC Replacement commence training dis morning in katsina, Names are still coming in from top politicians. Am happy my frnd made it ASC11, mine is next by God's grace without paying money either next Recruitment/Replacement. I heard General Recruitment will be early next year because of the population in camp now
rugged2k2:
You guys are really on point. Thanks for the valid info. God will surely answer our prayers.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
@lawal4green r u saying d nxt list is 4 replacement....wen dou think it wud b released. 2ndly is katsina d only camp 4d training....so no gen recruitmt ds year again. Ur reply pls!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
PACO99:
Seriously, according to my Source who said he must tell me the truth. He still maintained that NSCDC General Recruitment should kick-start specifically 4th or 11th April, 2016. But he said Supplementary list of Replacement is what might come out so that those people who documented in Katsina plus those to be called by early April (almost 5,000) would go for Training immediately... Some people are currently on Training in Kano, that's for NIS. The bitter truth in all this is that General Recruitment is far from it but there is nothing God cannot do.

Any info from ur hence? Pls ask ur source whatsup about the General Recruitment cos my friend still told me it's gonna happen Late March or Early-Mid April. Pls confirm and inform the house.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jarrot(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please anyone with information about Nigeria Custom Service as regards recruitment should drop it.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.