Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026640 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Mubarack44(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2016
trustnobodi:
tel yur frnd 2send u a form visible to human eyes because this one is invisible here. Nobody is seein it undecided

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Mubarack44 post=49460095][/quote]

@mail.ru

No b russia b that?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by SQ16(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Shygal:
Hello Everyone, today is my Birthday. Pls send me ur wishes and prayers! Sorry i'm digressing from the thread's topic a little but i need ur kind words ok, today is my Happy Day. We are Family. Love y'all...

happy belated birthday dear
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Shygal(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
SQ16:

happy belated birthday dear
thanks darls... I appreciate u
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
NSCDC arrests 50 militants, destroys 15 illegal refineries
September 15, 2016
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Illegal fuel dump being set ablaze by NSCDC

Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, has arrested 50 suspected militants in Rivers State and destroyed 15 illegal refineries in different locations in the Niger Delta region.

The NSCDC Commandant-General, Abdullahi Muhammadu, disclosed that the suspects were arrested on Wednesday night, during a special operation by NSCDC operatives in the state.

The CG told journalists at a press briefing on Thursday in Abuja, that the suspects were being screened and profiled as part of investigations to know their level of culpability in pipeline bombings and vandalism in the Niger Delta region.

He stated that those indicted by investigators would be arraigned in court and prosecuted for economic sabotage.

“As of yesterday (Wednesday), 15 illegal refineries were destroyed and 50 militants were arrested, but we need to screen them to know those who would be charged to court, because there are many of them; 50 of them, just in a night,” he stated.

Muhammadu said the mandate of the corps had been extended beyond pipeline and critical infrastructure protection to providing security for dams, Agro-allied business, farms and the proposed ranches across the country.

He stated that 2,000 NSCDC operatives were participating in counter-insurgency operations in the North-East, noting that additional 2,700 others were undergoing training for deployment to the region.

“Before the end of October, I will send them down (to the North-East),” he added.

The CG noted that he had received requests for deployment of NSCDC personnel from various parastatals, including the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Nigerian Railway Corporation, Ministry of Agriculture, National Agricultural Seed Council and Ministry of Water Resources, among others.

The NSCDC boss, said the Minister of Interior, Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau (retd.), had approached the Presidency for permission to recruit additional personnel into the corps so it can discharge its responsibility more effectively.

He complained about inadequate financial allocation and pleaded with the Federal Government to allow security agencies to maintain an account for security operation “to make our jobs easier.”

Source: http://punchng.com/nscdc-arrests-50-militants-destroys-15-illegal-refineries/

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Have anyone been called for either civil defence or immigration lately?
Those with useful info should let us know when they are to start.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olabode23: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2016
jt2damoney:
Have anyone been called for either civil defence or immigration lately?
Those with useful info should let us know when they are to start.
Is there a replacement going on in either civil defence or immigration?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
ANy Latest on CUSTOM REPLACEMENT...Pls hw real is dat advert....i also receive dat Custom replacement advert frm sum1
On whatsapp Yesterday.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
JIBOSKI437:
ANy Latest on CUSTOM REPLACEMENT...Pls hw real is dat advert....i also receive dat Custom replacement advert frm sum1
On whatsapp Yesterday.
ask urseff why will a fed govt agency be using a russian email provider? No be mumu scam be dat?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mubarack44:
SCAM
y mods hide my previous comment undecided
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Heard from a source today that by ending of this month Nsdc would start recruiting.. It would be published in newspaper and it's going to end by middle of October. Peeps Pls confirm. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2016
thecatch:
Heard from a source today that by ending of this month Nsdc would start recruiting.. It would be published in newspaper and it's going to end by middle of October. Peeps Pls confirm. Thanks

From the findings I got, the NSCDC has got the go-ahead from the presidency to recruit new 3000 staff but the date of commencement of the exercise isn't known yet. Top management of the CDFIPB and senior officers of the NSCDC are begging that the number of staff to be recruited be increased to 5000.

The main issue reportedly delaying the recruitment now is said to be the ratification of the newly promoted officers and men of the NSCDC.

At this juncture, methinks prayer is all we need for the whole thing to favor us. God help us all, amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sharpson25(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Any news about these ncs, nscdc, nps, npf, nis. Pls house
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Team1: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
I thought they said they are experiencing recession.. This month has down down line. By next week the month will pass away.. Is it replacement or replacement because since the inception of nscdc they av not advertise it in the Media
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by carlarock: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Good evening everyone, i have been following this thread since 2013 but this is my first time of commenting. Pls any information on FFS (federal fire service)? Thank you so much for your reply, abeg make una welcome me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by carlarock: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
It is well oh, just passing by
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Shygal(f): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
carlarock:
Good evening everyone, i have been following this thread since 2013 but this is my first time of commenting. Pls any information on FFS (federal fire service)? Thank you so much for your reply, abeg make una welcome me.
ur welcome to the house dear
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by carlarock: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Shygal:
ur welcome to the house dear
Thank you my sweet sister and i pray my stay will not be long by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Expect NPS open recruitment next month.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
dis thread has d highest number of comments with next month next month next month on nairaland cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
nonso686:
Expect NPS open recruitment next month.

Pls my Guy how reliable is the info pls
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adakole4(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
trustnobodi:
dis thread has d highest number of comments with next month next month next month on nairaland cheesy
Those that use to give reliable info don't comment anymore on this thread, could it be because nothing is happening soon.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adakole4(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
trustnobodi:
Those that use to give reliable info don't comment anymore on this thread, could it be because nothing is happening soon about NSCDC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
enshi:

Pls my Guy how reliable is the info pls
Just watch out.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbey1045(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
News: Warning! Fraudsters Now Use Forged
Nigeria Custom Letterhead on Unsuspecting
Applicants
Posted on Mon 26th Sep, 2016 -
--- (0 comments)
Nigerian Customs Service - Fraudsters have
become more daring by the day as they have
now devised a new tactics to defraud
unsuspecting job applicants. The latest trick is to
use fake customs letterhead advertising for
replacement in the agency.
Many people who do not know may easily believe
the letterhead as it looks like the genuine one.
The fake Nigeria customs letter head fraudsters are
using to deceive applicants
However, applicants have been warned never to
fall victim to the antics of the fraudsters as the
Nigeria Customs Service does not do
replacements, and when it comes to recruitment,
it is well advertised on the National dailies.
People have been warned to take note as
fraudsters are now using every opportunity to
defraud people using online scam and tactics.
If recruitment is not publicized, know that it is
suspicious as most Federal Government
vacancies are made public. Also, people have
been warned not to part with any more when
looking for a job.
Source: www.Tori.ng(Warning! Fraudsters Now Use Forged Nigeria
Custom Letterhead on Unsuspecting Applicants)
(See Screenshot)

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Those for Peace Corps should expect good news next week. Hopefully, senate will treat the bill next week.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Akaewu: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
trustnobodi:

expect more of next month by next month

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mayorsweet(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Akaewu:

expect more of next month by next month
Everything that has a beginning must surely end sometime.Whether u believe it or not,NSCDC replacement is sure before this year runs out.The exact date is what we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mayorsweet(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2016
I greet all the participants on this great thread.I've been following this topic for a while now and I just decided to come out of my ghost mode today.I want to implore some peeps not to take things for granted here.I believe it's not appropriate for us to be saying 'next month,next month' bla bla bla as if the peeps that are trying their best to give us genuine information(s) here are dummies.We are all information seekers here and I think we should av some decorum.Enough of posting irrelevances.Kudos to everyone that has been giving us genuine information(s).Concerning d issue of NSCDC recruitment/replacement,I think all we need is to intensify our prayer cos replacement is likely before this year runs out.My advice is that we should try and contact d 'Ogas @ d top' that we av cos it is a secret replacement o.God will help us all.

Happy new month to y'all✌

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.