Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029501 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jameshow: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Lawal4green:
bloody scammer

How are u so sure she is a scammer? Has she scammed you?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Damiriel:

Like I said, until recently I never knew replacement goes on steady especially on monthly basis..

People get enrolled even without going for the basic training though one thing is certain no matter who you know if you don't go for the arms training you can't be given arms to handle and that is the juiciest department...

The police officers who resumed training last year have just rounded up and the Jos camp and that of Kaduna are free .. This is why the NSCDC plans for its training on the date I mentioned earlier...

So if you have passion for the job be on the neck of ur sponsors and I mean NOW!.

But thread with perfect caution
padua1234:
padua1234:

Pls your email.I will like to relate with you regard this stuff. Pls is all about my life.joo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Poshriel:

Like Dami rightly said ... All replacement in all parastatal are on code...

Look at it this way, in the service be it NSCDC NIS NCS or FIRE SERVICE a lot of officers are either retired, lost to death or sacked.

These whole lots need to be replaced every year or quarterly as the system pleases..

Now the record of these officers already exists in the system so the payrol,The tag, and other intel on these officer are on the database.

A shortage or reduction in the workforce is evidently noticed and the need to leverage, augment, therefore arises.

The controller general or who ever is in the head gives the go ahead ..

This is where the game starts people who are aware starts bringing their slots as its about the highest bidder ...

Every body has to be settled from the person who is to compile the list to the Oga on the top.
The president, ministers and other portfolios don't need to know about these intakes. Even their training is coded and absorption is immediate..

I am certain that there will be testimonies here come may next year ( cos training will start December and end may next year)

And believe me since the mode of replacement isn't too transparent and public, no one will ever tell you *this is how I got in.*

Anyone asking you to bring money or giving you hope after next week is jooking you..

I rest my case ...

Pls your email as well.What i want to tell you is all about my life.pls ur email 2.Thank you very much
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
nasjeje:

Pls your email as well.What i want to tell you is all about my life.pls ur email 2.Thank you very much
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
nasjeje:

Pls your email.I will like to relate with you regard this stuff. Pls is all about my life.joo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
You better look before you leap..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please house one love i have a question these that collected there letter for replacement in civil defense before did the letter came with there rank or level or after the training before they gave them their level rank base on their performance and certificate
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bless4me:
Please house one love i have a question these that collected there letter for replacement in civil defense before did the letter came with there rank or level or after the training before they gave them have they started doing d replacement? their level rank base on their performance and certificate
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abdulqareem: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=padua1234 post=62799801][/quote]
What exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Did rank or level is in the appointment letter or it will be giving to each candidate after training base on individual certificate
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abdulqareem: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Bless4me:
Did rank or level is in the appointment letter or it will be giving to each candidate after training base on individual certificate

Ask your contact?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by heebahiqram(f): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Damiriel:
I wonder when you guys will come to the realization that NSCDC replacement will never be made open. And also that it goes on a daily basis..

For those of you who communicated me via mail... I hope you know better now.

More so don't ever hope on getting the replacement slot on merit or without commitment.

Something is starting December 1st.. Keep the date and quote me then
. Any info please
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Juliet2468: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Damiriel:
I wonder when you guys will come to the realization that NSCDC replacement will never be made open. And also that it goes on a daily basis..

More so don't ever hope on getting the replacement slot on merit or without commitment.

. Any info please

Today is 1st.Damirie how far Nscdc
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abdulqareem: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2017
Damiriel:

More so don't ever hope on getting the replacement slot on merit or without commitment. Its a worthless hope.

@Damirel today is 2nd oooooooo. What's up?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2017
i never receive any mail oo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Tolulope007(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2017
U pple sef..pls dont cast d lady ..she just gave out an information..fri was public hols. Just watch out from next week..all will b well
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Juliet2468:
Damiriel:

. Any info please

Today is 1st.Damirie how far Nscdc

Training is on going ...
FRSC academy UDI Enugu state...
Anyone around the area can come around..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Just confirmed....

All graduates were given same level and step irrespective of HND or BSC

GL 8 step 02.

congrate to those who acted with believe...

This is still not a reason for anyone to act unwise. Be careful especially with issues of federal government jobs. It worked now doesn't mean it will always work..

I had to drop this post just for clarification and justification.

Now, if you would excuse me , I have a long camping/training to engage..

The location is FRSC academy UDI LGA Enugu state.

The camping may not be unified as there are other camp grounds that are yet to be opened ... So it means there is still hope for some people...

I had there would be camping in Kaduna Jos kano Lagos and owerri .... Keep ur fingers crosses and pray..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by B3sty(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Damiriel:
Just confirmed....

GL 8 step 02.

This is still not a reason for anyone to act unwise. Be careful especially with issues of federal government jobs. It worked now doesn't mean it will always work..

The camping may not be unified as there are other camp grounds that are yet to be opened ... So it means there is still hope for some people...

I had there would be camping in Kaduna Jos kano Lagos and owerri .... Keep ur fingers crosses and pray..
True Talk, u're always on Point...if I may ask, Can UDI camp take more people for camping?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jones2014: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2017
In house training for Officers... happening in some oda locations simultaneously. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by propanet(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2017
What of NIS when are they going for training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2017
jones2014:
In house training for Officers... happening in some oda locations simultaneously. lipsrsealed
Na WA o.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by hardie14(f): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Damiriel:
Just confirmed....

GL 8 step 02.

so the training for the replacement for NSCDC as started??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abdulqareem: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
For how long is it going to take?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Juliet2468: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Is blue uniform Training now?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Salem02: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pls is the training at Udi for NSCDC or FRSC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tundemoen: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Damiriel:
Just confirmed....

GL 8 step 02.

Good afternoon, can u please send me your number through this mail address as I have something very important to discuss with you. elahosamuel665@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
I heard that immigration will realise their list this week. Please u people should confirm from ur contacts
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2017
How about the civil defense replacement is anybody received the sms or mail
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Bless4me:
How about the civil defense replacement is anybody received the sms or mail

Brother... At this point??

Hmmmm .. How serious are you about this job even??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Well if God wish i like the job but is there any update thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Akaewu: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Poshriel:

Brother... At this point??

Hmmmm .. How serious are you about this job even??

hi poshriel..would like to talk to you. tried contacting you through your friend you helped advertised antivirus.
can you sms your no to 09035000044. many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.