Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030123 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by wosawab: 5:58pm On May 27, 2013
i av been folowin dis thread since late lst year. I giv big applause 2 SAMMYLOVE, nd oda morally distinct nigerians who neva turn bak wen doin d right
tin. KUDOS!i av been folowin dis thread since late lst year. I giv big applause 2 SAMMYLOVE, nd oda morally distinct nigerians who neva turn bak wen doin d right
tin. KUDOS!
i av been folowin dis thread since late lst year. I giv big applause 2 SAMMYLOVE, nd oda morally distinct nigerians who neva turn bak wen doin d right
tin. KUDOS!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by luky111: 6:44pm On May 27, 2013
please sammy4love do you have any info about customs? Pls let us know.
sammy4love: happy

wkend to all, well, people said is thread of speculation, but one thing
is that most people don't understand the bureaucracy in most of our
govt offices. that is what is presently playing out in the ministry of
interior. the whole issues of delay, change of date, shift is all in the
desk of the minister and is all becos of there differences in agreement
in terms of slot with the senate. just yesterday, he step down
recruitment agenda in their meeting, the issues of substantive CG is
not an issue, becos even the CG do not have the power to recruit senior
cadre. that is why application are address to the director/sect. of the
board. if so why is fire service not commence there own recruitment.
lets just all keep praying for quicker resolution of issues b/w the
power players. for sure immigration and fire service will definitely
recruit for they have gotten waiver. for story of replacement is only
prison service that did. for civil defence, soon the issues will be
resolved as the CG have made some positive respond to the senate
request. but the gospel truth about immigration is that if the minister settle immicabely, accept the senate request, existing list will be released along with there candidate and that will be end of story, becos nobody to run to. it recently happen in road safety. so the delay could be to our favour. remain blessed.
please sammy4love do you have any info about customs? Pls let us know.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by festguy(m): 3:50am On May 28, 2013
luky111: please sammy4love do you have any info about customs? Pls let us know.please sammy4love do you have any info about customs? Pls let us know.
would u stop dreaming abt custom?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by brinel: 8:07am On May 28, 2013
Pls, I'm a new member, just found out abt this great house. Pls I need u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ help.
I ĤΛ√Ɛ been given an appointment letter wit the Nigerian immigrations a couple Ø̲̣̣̥f mnths back bt kept hearing stories frm my agent. The fact is, I don't knw if the appointment letter I ĤΛ√Ɛ is authentic.
Does any1 ĤΛ√Ɛ an appointment letter which the documentation exercise was postponed?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:14am On May 28, 2013
@brinel, d issue of appointment letter is complicated oo, do u kwn if ur name was on d supposed list, dat before d scandal, cos so many was given AL, during dat period n some were lucky dat their date of employment was updated dat they were not associated with d scandal, they are just waited for training.what am trying to say is dat employment into d immigration has been suspended, I.e d list, a appointment letters, d training al is on hold, but u shd kwn if ur name was in d list.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by alekuwodo(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2013
I have said it once and i will say it again that no meaningful development in NIS till this acting tenure is over my brother is a superintendent he told me the ag CG will retire this year he was put there because he is the most senior officer not the choice of the interior ministry dont be deceived set your mind to july for real am also a candidate hoping, take it or leave it thats the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2013
@elekuwodo. Even d CG is not in charge of recruitment, do u kwn d list wud hav come out march dis year but it wasn't release cos of d internal issues. D ministry of interior is in charge of recruitment, so if ur contact tells u till july, well find but nobody is disputing whether or not ACG is in charge of recruitment. We al believe when it comes we wil go, mind u their pple who are related to controllers of diffs states, even d DCGs yet no one knows d actually time.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Christo1985: 12:42pm On May 28, 2013
Pls my fellow job seeckers,is it true that the FRSC are presently doing underg recruitment?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2013
alekuwodo: I have said it once and i will say it again that no meaningful development in NIS till this acting tenure is over my brother is a superintendent he told me the ag CG will retire this year he was put there because he is the most senior officer not the choice of the interior ministry dont be deceived set your mind to july for real am also a candidate hoping, take it or leave it thats the reality on ground.
My friend, you just said the truth. I stopped posting any information on nairaland because of what happened when I pasted info on NIMC recruitment. I got the info from a member of the board but to my surprise, something different happened this same day I got the info. When I called the man he couldn't explain how it happened. So you guys should be patient. I don't think anything meaningful will come out from NIS until July/August, 2013. Even people at FCSC know that NIS and Fire Service are going to recruit in the second quarter of the year. What I think we should do now is to pray for devine favour because even when they rercruit, they can't recruit everybody. SHALOM!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Colcol: 1:08pm On May 28, 2013
Hello house, pls will dia be fresh recruitment into immigration for 2013/2014? Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƒ No, is it possible for someone †Φ sqeeze into the̶̲̥̅̊ existing list ve been reading here on nairaland?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samobaba4u(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2013
Pls house, is anybody with info about FRSC, a friend told me they are doing replacement and i wnt to comfirm if its still on. Anybody with meaningful/helpful info
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samobaba4u(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2013
sammy4love: happy

wkend to all, well, people said is thread of speculation, but one thing
is that most people don't understand the bureaucracy in most of our
govt offices. that is what is presently playing out in the ministry of
interior. the whole issues of delay, change of date, shift is all in the
desk of the minister and is all becos of there differences in agreement
in terms of slot with the senate. just yesterday, he step down
recruitment agenda in their meeting, the issues of substantive CG is
not an issue, becos even the CG do not have the power to recruit senior
cadre. that is why application are address to the director/sect. of the
board. if so why is fire service not commence there own recruitment.
lets just all keep praying for quicker resolution of issues b/w the
power players. for sure immigration and fire service will definitely
recruit for they have gotten waiver. for story of replacement is only
prison service that did. for civil defence, soon the issues will be
resolved as the CG have made some positive respond to the senate
request. but the gospel truth about immigration is that if the minister settle immicabely, accept the senate request, existing list will be released along with there candidate and that will be end of story, becos nobody to run to. it recently happen in road safety. so the delay could be to our favour. remain blessed.
What do you mean it happened in road safety? Is replacement going on or is closed? Pls, reply.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samobaba4u(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2013
omotola1: Good news for you guys! NPF will soon start recruitment, it will be done at state level this time, I mean you are going to procure your forms in different states (that's if they don't change their plan). I can not categorically tell you when, because my oga at the top has not instructed me to do so. Get ready guys!
#you heard it 1st from me.
That is a good info, pls keep updating d house.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 2:11pm On May 28, 2013
@alekuwodo,

the Acting CG do not have power to request for recruitment from the
head of service, but the regular recruitment we are talking of have been
approved and fund released to the ministry of interior since last year,
if not for the crisis, intake would have gotten their pay since march
2013. secondly, the acting CG is due for retirement since April, the
ministry do not have power to appoint substantive CG. only the
presidency. thirdly, the anointed candidate of the presidency is a far
junior, so if he is appointed, many senior ACG will be forcefully
retired, so the issues is another ball game, that may even delay the
appointment till next year. if the minister decide to released the list
today, will acting CG say no. the director/sect. of the board that sign
appointment letters is answerable to the minister. so let everyone continue to pray for God favour at the end of the whole drama.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Colcol: 2:54pm On May 28, 2013
@Sammy, dos it mean dia wudnt be any fresh recruitment for dis year into NIS?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2013
God pls let dis delay work for our good oo, we shal not wait in vain Amen.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyhungry(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2013
too much drama and complications.
na wa oh!
God pass dem sha......
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by alorauzoms(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2013
anyone here knows hw much frsc dey collect...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by brinel: 8:37am On May 29, 2013
@yota, thanks for u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ responds. ßüh the issue is that I don't knw if my name was on the list. The documentation exercise on my app letter was 11th Ø̲̣̣̥f April 2013. I really want to knw if mine is a scam. Pls, when did the scandle start? A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ think an app letter has been issued to anyone this year? Irrespective Ø̲̣̣̥f the connection my agent might ĤΛ√Ɛ with top officer in the immigration? Wud lik to retrieve my cash frm my agent cos I'm feed up Ø̲̣̣̥f his stories.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2013
@sammy4luv...my guy tnx 4 all dey info..dnt u hv any idea of nigeria customs Since is nt under d ministry of interior tnx
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2013
i was thinking i will read something different today but it stil dsame stories. anyway, kudos to everyone of us who has contributed to this great thread in one way or the other. we go dey wait na, one thing i know is that one day all our speculations wud come to an end nd we wud face the real thing. Amen.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 10:07am On May 29, 2013
@rom1, morning. actually i dnt have much about custom, but they are presently doing something concerning recruitment, as one of my friend submitted a note to there CG abi a month ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by festguy(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2013
alorauzoms: anyone here knows hw much frsc dey collect...
$1,000000
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AdoOloro(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2013
festguy: $1,000000

You no sabi book.
You no get manners.

Are you an alien?

Mods pls consider his response as the insult, not mine.
It is an indirect insult, which has to be paid back. I pray he gets feedback from everyone on this thread!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:29am On May 29, 2013
@brinel u shdnt panic, although d reason why I asked if ur name was on dat list is for u to b sure. Names in dat list shd have collected AL long ago if not for d internal issues. Like I said ealier depend on ur connection, some where lucky enough for there AL was updated, I kwn a guy well dat during dat period his employment dat was backed to last year so right now his waiting for training. So what ever d case when NIS decides to release d list or recruitment everybody wil go by His grace.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi4real911: 8:46pm On May 29, 2013
@ sammy4love pls do u have any info concerning the release of NPS list
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2013
Pls house I wil lyk to knw as regards immigration...
Are we waitin for a new recruitment or d release of d list bfore d scandal... Just want to knw steps to take... Pls Sammy, Yota help oooo!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by brinel: 10:32am On May 30, 2013
Thanks a lot yota. Pls b a little bit patient wit me. My agent gave 4 Ø̲̣̣̥f us an app letter, A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I'm certain its just the 4 Ø̲̣̣̥f ‎​​U̅s that is having an AL wit a resumption date Ø̲̣̣̥f 11th Ø̲̣̣̥f april this year. The others ĤΛ√Ɛ given up, believing that they ĤΛ√Ɛ been duped.
Can ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ pls help me verify if any1 has the AL with a documentation date Ø̲̣̣̥f that same month?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2013
To b honest I can't tel cos I don't kwn ur type of agent.politicians gives jobs to pple dat help them during campaign, what they do in return is to sell their jobs to pple dat have cert. Did u go to abuja to fill a form? But u stil need to chil incase d list is out. I think a list will come out first before d recruitment.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Colcol: 11:35am On May 30, 2013
@yola, dos it mean immigration wudnt conduct a fresh recruitment excercise for 2013?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 4:44pm On May 30, 2013
@sammy4luv pls how about dos dat document last year dec. are they going to confirm it or how dat? pls @sammybabah and yota reply pls.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kusadeEsther(f): 8:25pm On May 30, 2013
Any information about civil defence or they are not going recruit this year,A̶̲̥̅♏ tired ø̲̣̣̥f today,tomorrow,next week,next month•

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.