Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026869 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nateboijones: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
sir bapps: Pls house when wil DSSC Army 2013/2014 shortlistment wil be out? Any body with useful information reach me on my Email address pls.
did u apply?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Helo pals tank God a new CG of immigration has been appointed so maybe there is a light at the other end of the tunnel for us.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by clily: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2013
Dis change of new CG indicates dat, there wil nt be any under ground runs again in immigration, right?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by automophosis(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2013
Hello House, I've been following this thread but has refused to moment because it appears to me everyone here has a strong contact in Abuja for UGovt jobs. Pls I dnt hv any, am just like the lizard's egg that is hatching itself; pls if any job seeker here can feel my pains and connect me to any contact for FG jobs, I'll be d happiest person. Anyone with useful contact that him/her is using should pls contact me automophosis@gmail.com. Lucas
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kibra4u(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2013
clily: Dis change of new CG indicates dat, there wil nt be any under ground runs again in immigration, right?
Your very funny o, no Under Ground runs indeed, Let me ask you, is the new CG not part of the system that brought him to power or did he just arrived from abroad?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2013
@automophosis u don't need to b vulnerable esp in a public site like dis, al else u might fall in d hands of dupes, hence God is ur connector.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by isaacreigns(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2013
yota: @automophosis u don't need to b vulnerable esp in a public site like dis, al else u might fall in d hands of dupes, hence God is ur connector.
Thanks for the advise...he needs to be wiser lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amaralizzy40y: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2013
dumelo u beta remove dis rubish magic whtever of urs here or else.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amaralizzy40y: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2013
dumelo u beta remove dat rubish magic whtever of ur 4rm here or else.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 80obinna: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2013
Association Of Unemployed
Nigerian Graduates
my fellow brothers and sisters,
we thank God Almighty who has
given us to see the end of another
week on the face of the planet
called earth.on behalf of all naira
landers,i say a very big thank you
father.
I just thought about something
very very important that can
change our destines.have you
thought about the great
opportunites that we have as being
jobless?this might actually be a
blessing in disguise for us if we can
reason together for a purpose.i'm
suggesting that we should be
having a forum where we can see
what we can do with our lives if
these organizations, there is a
saying that two heads are better
than one.we guys are all made up
of potentials and stuff.do i hear
you saying that it is not possible or
achievable?,bro & sis., we do not
know what we can do in life until
we try or give it a trial.let us see
what we can do at each various
states of the federation.please and
please, i believe we can do
something tangible with very small
begining.we may not be realizing
as much as those of our fellows in
banks and oil company for
now,but with time we will arrive at
a location of fulfilment and
greatness.these jobs we are
looking for is but for a period and
they will ask us one day to quit or,
please let us reason together and
see how we can help those behind
us by not subjecting them to the
same thing we are passing
through now.i truly love people
behind to see us as people of
concern and change as those
ahead of us have failed.we can not
change them but we can change
the destiny of this nation call
nigeria.let us be part of
change.God bless us all and fulfil
all our desires in Jesus
Name.Amen
Do you know that there millions of unemployed graduate in Nigeria ?
Do you know there is power in numbers?
Do you together we can advocate for
jobs ,good government that sees to our need .
Remember election is round the coner together we can vote in good government that will listen to our needs .
government that will provide jobs for the unemployed Nigerian graduates.
We can start by getting a forum like this and uploading our details ,then we can know our numbers .
Remember there is power in numbers
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ope4dtop: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2013
May God help us in diz nation.bt i always av one bliv dat dere is light after our tunnel.I need more info on NSCDC recruitment for 2013.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Abeg house. Do thesr paramilitaries send text or call? If call, what happens if the number is not reachable or switched off at the moment they call? Will they continue calling the number still they reach the person or the appointment will past... Urgent reply pls...

Abeg make person help me answer na, abi nobody know?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
pls lets be mature in this forum...why this kind question?pls if dnt hav anytin to talk abt or ask somtin important,pls is beta u stay silent.tanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please what are the criteria for mature questions? i heard some appointment letter are plied up in some Government agencies HQ, I only asked to know how they contact successful candidate and you are talking of maturity, in asking questions kwa? abeg if u dont have any answer, why not shut the fu'k up and pass...
arizona20: pls lets be mature in this forum...why this kind question?pls if dnt hav anytin to talk abt or ask somtin important,pls is beta u stay silent.tanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Ejiykazi, what ever u do, make sure ur name comes out. It will be publish on news papers or an email will b sent to u, frm there u get direction.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kibra4u(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Please what are the criteria for mature questions? i heard some appointment letter are plied up in some Government agencies HQ, I only asked to know how they contact successful candidate and you are talking of maturity, in asking questions kwa? abeg if u don't have any answer, why not shut the fu'k up and pass...
Chairman, it all depends on the type of recruitment you are talking about either replacement/open recruitment but the bottom line is that they will call you with the number you supplied on your CV but if it happens that it wasn't going through at that point in time, they will still try again or simply use the alternative numbers you gave to them and if it happens that it still doesn't go, then i guess you are simply looking for trouble, but it will still be published in the dailies that is for the open recruitment and in the case of replacement they can also contact your agent to get across to you.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Colcol: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
@yota, pls d̶̲̥̅̊φ U̶̲̥̅̊ ӃΏω Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƒ there will be an open recruitment into immigration for 2013 Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊φ U̶̲̥̅̊ have any info on Nigeria customs?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
kibra4u:
Chairman, it all depends on the type of recruitment you are talking about either replacement/open recruitment but the bottom line is that they will call you with the number you supplied on your CV but if it happens that it wasn't going through at that point in time, they will still try again or simply use the alternative numbers you gave to them and if it happens that it still doesn't go, then i guess you are simply looking for trouble, but it will still be published in the dailies that is for the open recruitment and in the case of replacement they can also contact your agent to get across to you.
yota: @Ejiykazi, what ever u do, make sure ur name comes out. It will be publish on news papers or an email will b sent to u, frm there u get direction.
thanks very much Kibra nd Yota...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idomason: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
jst passing by !!!!!!!! Good evening
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amaralizzy40y: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2013
y is dis rum so dulling, since d changing of d new CG of immigration news has nt been flow wel 4 dis thread, we neva hear next week, next month, very soon or even soonest y na. Pple wey get agent mak una contact dm na make we knw whtsup.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2013
Hello guyz, I was reliably informed that, immigration is conducting their recruitment induction. So if u have an arrangement with any agent, of which ur suppose 2b part of dis excercise, pls call him NOW. 4 Nscdc, i was also informed dat they will nt be part of this general recruitment, but those genuine lists with them b4 d probe will be release as soon as d minister signs d circular dat would be sent 2 various state commands.so keep keeping in touch with your agents . Aboveall, pray nd keep d huz inform as regards 2d latest on Ndscd
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2013
paul obi: Hello guyz, I was reliably informed that, immigration is conducting their recruitment induction. So if u have an arrangement with any agent, of which ur suppose 2b part of dis excercise, pls call him NOW. 4 Nscdc, i was also informed dat they will nt be part of this general recruitment, but those genuine lists with them b4 d probe will be release as soon as d minister signs d circular dat would be sent 2 various state commands.so keep keeping in touch with your agents . Aboveall, pray nd keep d huz inform as regards 2d latest on Ndscd

pls what do u mean by recruitment induction?? pls expanciate make we grab!!!
whr is my ever reliable sammy4love?? pls confirm this info abeg
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idomason: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2013
I just learn a secret this afternoon and i blve in sharing! I was tort on the power of tahnksgiving and praise! that we must get to that level of thanking God in advance for what he will do!!!!!!1 so i use this medium to say thank you lord almighty for the job you and about to Give me and my friends out here! I return all glory and priase to you for the civil defence, immigration,sss, and oda wonderful jobs your are going to b giving us from Monday nxt week. In Jesus Mighty name!!!! AMEN!
[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2013
@paul obi,tanks for d info.bt i want to understand somtin pls as regards to NSCDC.pls are u saying dat dia will be no general recruitment in NSCDC dis yr? which list ar u talking abt plsss?is it d list dat was meant to hav ben released since jan dis year?pls clarify us plssss.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ Lion Phil induction is part of d process of documenting credentials of d successful recruited candidates and oda basics. @Arizona yes its d long awaited list am referring 2, but 4 general recruitment in Nscdc am i dont knw if is 4d year, but within dis sezin nothing like dat until unattended issues ar cleared.pls u can still confirm all dese frm ur agents if dey genue nd sincere . @ sammy4love ar u still dia?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amaralizzy40y: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
paul obi: @ Lion Phil induction is part of d process of documenting credentials of d successful recruited candidates and oda basics. @Arizona yes its d long awaited list am referring 2, but 4 general recruitment in Nscdc am i dont knw if is 4d year, but within dis sezin nothing like dat until unattended issues ar cleared.pls u can still confirm all dese frm ur agents if dey genue nd sincere . @ sammy4love ar u still dia?
@paul obi dis one ur talkin abt induction does it mean dat names of succesful candidate has been paste in immigratin and d are nw doin dere documentation, pls throw more lite on dat issue pls.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
@paul,
gdday. well lets not allow agents to unnecessary cause high blood
pressure for us, there is no such thing going on in immigration,
documentation comes after list have been released

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Colcol: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Sammy,
Gud day †Φ U̶̲̥̅̊...... Pls will there be a fresh recruitment into NIS? Pls help I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ answering the question. Tanks alot for U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ infos
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
sorry

my fone went off, and all candidates asked to come with their
originals. induction comes at the end of training, when one is taking
oath of allegiance. lets keep our nervous down and keep praying for God
favour when it kick start. @ calco for prison i can't say yes for now
but immigration and fire service is capital YES.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kibra4u(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
This is funny o and at the same time serious, induction without releasing names and appointment letters giving out. Omo this guy and his agent wan cause hypertension here o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Colcol: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Sammy... Thanks alot.
God will help us.... Dis advert placement is taken longer Dan xpected o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.