Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? (3026 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
what is d sin of fat and short ladies in getting boyfriends or husbands
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tellmeurmind: what is d sin of fat and short ladies in getting boyfriends or husbands
dat one lie.if the fat and short babe get plenty money she go get guys tire cool
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Dyt(f): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Youngzedd(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Well, if you are a lady and u find ur self being fat or short.
My advise to you is to get a good job or engage your self in lucrative job and the best of it is; go to school study hard, get cert and gain fame.

If you can acheive or have any of the above quality forget about the title of this thread.
Becos responsible/rich guys will come looking/begging you to marry ehm.

Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dyt: Rubbish
am sure u r fat,short,dry and ugly
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Youngzedd(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tellmeurmind: am sure u r fat,short,dry and ugly

U got it wrong bro, this words are too strong/bad to use on someone.
She has freedom of speech any way.
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Youngzedd:

just kiddin my brother
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by amiskurie(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Youngzedd:

no need caution and interference cos both of them are acting on ur freedom of speech. grin
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by abiL(f): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tellmeurmind: what is d sin of fat and short ladies in getting boyfriends or husbands

Please do enlighten me... When did you give out questionnaires or collect statistical information about fat/short girls not being able to get a man?
The amount of sh[i]t that comes out of some people's mouth never cease to amuse me. You're typing as if your hand has been amputated and you're using your anus to type. Which will explain how sh[i]t like this question of yours could be written.

I bet you're a cupcake away from being fat, and I doubt you're half as good looking as baba suwe.

Which fat/short girl has been to you to ask for your help to get a man? Foolishness.

By the way, I'm not fat, nor short, but I find this question unnecessary. Some people need to think before they type. Just because you've got an access to the Internet, don't mean you should be using it to write nonsense. Put some thoughts into what you type.

I bet your tall and skinny self is still single.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by FRANKLINTON(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
They're not attractive to me
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Dyt(f): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
ABIL
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Dondav(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
There are several men who are more than willing to be with a fat and short lady.. My cousin is one of them.

So! Quit this trash talk..

1 Like

Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by abiL(f): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dyt: ABIL
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol don't mind me O smiley
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Etranshub(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tellmeurmind: am sure u r fat,short,dry and ugly
cry evuls
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
abiL:

Please do enlighten me... When did you give out questionnaires or collect statistical information about fat/short girls not being able to get a man?
Them amount of sh[i]t that comes out of some people's mouth never cease to amuse me. You're typing as if your hand has been amputated and you're using your anus to type. Which will explain how sh[i]t like this question of yours could be written.

I bet you're a cupcake away from being fat, and I doubt you're half as good looking as baba suwe.

Which fat/short girl has been to you to ask for your help to get a man? Foolishness.

By the way, I'm not fat, nor short, but I find this question unnecessary. Some people need to think before they type. Just because you've got an access to the Internet, don't mean you should be using it to write nonsense. Put some thoughts into what you type.

i blame u? Ve u ever used ur money to buy airtime? Wowo,wen last ve u used ur money to pay for subscription to browse? Do u think i ve forgotten d time u were begging for palapala to subscribe for ur BB? Or am d one who made u to be short and fat? U can go to d ministry of statistics if u need information
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by abiL(f): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tellmeurmind: i blame u? Ve u ever used ur money to buy airtime? Wowo,wen last ve u used ur money to pay for subscription to browse? Do u think i ve forgotten d time u were begging for palapala to subscribe for ur BB? Or am d one who made u to be short and fat? U can go to d ministry of statistics if u need information

LOL I don't have to subscribe to browse. Got a wifi at home thank you very much. BB??.. Hmm sorry, I've got an iPhone mate
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2012
abiL:

LOL I don't have to subscribe to browse. Got a wifi at home thank you very much. BB??.. Hmm sorry, I've got an iPhone mate
serious? Sorry i tot u wanted to say mePhone messs. Anyway nothing does u,u r a comfirmed ajepa otepu.sleep tight.
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by abiL(f): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2012
Tellmeurmind: serious? Sorry i tot u wanted to say mePhone messs. Anyway nothing does u,u r a comfirmed ajepa otepu.sleep tight.

Come again? You better stop wasting your browsing privileges on me, and go back to scamming people.
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by DICKtator: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2012

Save the rhetorics!!!
Obviously because they are fat and short!!!
Well, I guess!!!!!
Hope it is as good as yours!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Mynd44: 2:02am On Sep 17, 2012
Another senseless thread. Lawd have mercy
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by okooloyun1(m): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2012
abiL:

The amount of sh[i]t that comes out of some people's mouth never cease to amuse me. You're typing as if your hand has been amputated and you're using your anus to type. Which will explain how sh[i]t like this question of yours could be written.

sista abiL, you don dey vex ooo. OP no matter how bad your physical appearance is you go stil find your type coz for every short,fat and ugly babe there is always an ugly guy to go home with so don't sweat it you will be fine.
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2012
oko-oloyun:
sista abiL, you don dey vex ooo. OP no matter how bad your physical appearance is you go stil find your type coz for every short,fat and ugly babe there is always an ugly guy to go home with so don't sweat it you will be fine.
.thanks. I ve made my mind to go for sister Abil. Sikena!
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Osio: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2012
They are not attractive to me,. Never had one. just a turn off. No offence to them, but when i am slim and tall, i dont want a chic that would suffocate me, neither would i want the one that would give me neck pain. just small and petit (i call them "sinful chics")
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by abiL(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tellmeurmind: .thanks. I ve made my mind to go for sister Abil. Sikena!

Hahaha God forbid I'm seen within 100m with you. I am not fat, neither am I short, but I do not see any need to your post.

Even if fat and short girls don't have anyone to date them, what's your own? Wetin concern you? Let them be. I bet they are getting more d[i]cks than you can imagine.

Tellmeurmind .. The new humanitarian. Caring for the fat and looking out for the short people in his society.

Your post is a good example of why joblessness isn't a good thing.
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
abiL:

Hahaha God forbid I'm seen within 100m with you. I am not fat, neither am I short, but I do not see any need to your post.

Even if fat and short girls don't have anyone to date them, what's your own? Wetin concern you? Let them be. I bet they are getting more d[i]cks than you can imagine.

Tellmeurmind .. The new humanitarian. Caring for the fat and looking out for the short people in his society.

Your post is a good example of why joblessness isn't a good thing.
Shei!d more u write d more am falling in love with u. Even if u get three legs, i will marry u. Thank God u r just 100m from me. all wat i need to do now is to increase my speed to 240 kilometers/min.Since am also jobless, arrange me with boko haram job na!
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by abiL(f): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tellmeurmind: Shei!d more u write d more am falling in love with u. Even if u get three legs, i will marry u. Thank God u r just 100m from me. all wat i need to do now is to increase my speed to 240 kilometers/min.Since am also jobless, arrange me with boko haram job na!

Lol the first part of your rant actually made me laugh.

So I should get you a job ehn? .. Well I doubt there are a lot of job opportunities available for people like you.
You need something called QUALIFICATIONS to get one. So why don't you stick with your yahoo-yahoo foolishness. With luck, you might meet a fat short white woman that will succumb to your kindergarten charm.
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Look at this one toasting like an amateur
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by abiL(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Look at this one toasting like an amateur

Hahaha what else do you expect from someone who only dates three-legged girls.
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Mynd44: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
abiL:

Hahaha what else do you expect from someone who only dates three-legged girls.
Wow
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
abiL:

Lol the first part of your rant actually made me laugh.

So I should get you a job ehn? .. Well I doubt there are a lot of job opportunities available for people like you.
You need something called QUALIFICATIONS to get one. So why don't you stick with your yahoo-yahoo foolishness. With luck, you might meet a fat short white woman that will succumb to your kindergarten charm.
why are u so concerned with dis matter of woman again? i ve found u and am not looking for anybody again.Just begin to pack ur Ghana must go. My pple in Yobe are waiting for u.Begin to learn how to cover ur face now because Mumu pple like Mynd_44 wil not ve accessed to ur small london again. As per job issue,am still managing my goat biz. I ve Bsc in Cattlelogy.Welcome Iyawo Baba Eleran
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by Tellmeurmind: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Look at this one toasting like an amateur
See person wey dey call pple amateur! Kai,life don baje! u better come skool for North here. u hear!
Re: Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? by abiL(f): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tellmeurmind: why are u so concerned with dis matter of woman again? i ve found u and am not looking for anybody again.Just begin to pack ur Ghana must go. My pple in Yobe are waiting for u.Begin to learn how to cover ur face now because Mumu pple like Mynd_44 wil not ve accessed to ur small london again. As per job issue,am still managing my goat biz. I ve Bsc in Cattlelogy.Welcome Iyawo Baba Eleran

Hahahha you actually do make me laugh.
I don't do Ghana must go, I'll put all my stuff in a bin bag and meet up with you very soon (God forbid).

Hope you ain't molesting those goats you're looking after.

(1) (2)

A Silly Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend.. / My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. / Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.