Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Share Your Childhood Pranks, Nairalanders! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Childhood Pranks, Nairalanders! (642 Views)

LMAO: See The Funniest Drunk Pranks! (pictures) / 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends / APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Childhood Pranks, Nairalanders! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2012
When I was a lot younger I had this thing called 'hatred' for after-school lesson. I'd keep my "lesson" fee and play football with my friends until the lesson was over. Sure thing our driver will be waiting at the gate and I'll walk into the car with a very innocent face as if I just finished some serious studying. It continued until my lesson teacher somehow sent a note through to my dad asking why I was not taking her "lesson". What happened when dad got to know is history and I'm sure you can guess I wouldn't be smiling afterwards. What was yours like? C'mon, share and let's have a laugh!

(1) (Reply)

OK / Pregnant Child And Her Mama. Pigin English Onl / Vagina Lamentation!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.