Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Larride - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Larride (652 Views)

The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom / Prime Minster Of Projan, General Marshall Larride Of NL / Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Larride by larride(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
A woman who felt being cheated by her husband went to the pharmacy to buy DDT
The pharmacist felt the woman was going to commit suicide after giving the drug to her, so he questioned the woman about what she was going to use it for.
But to his surprise the woman said: I am going to poison my husband.
Pharmacist: Ehm why do you want to kill your own husband don't you know that it's a crime and punishable by law?...
The woman after several arguments with the pharmacist and having the feelings that the pharmacist could order for her arrest started crying, she brought out an envelope from her bag and dropped it on the pharmacy's counter.
The pharmacist opened the envelope only to see pictures of his holy wife and his client's husband naked in bed
The pharmacist shouted: blood of Jesus!... You don't mean it... at least you should have told me you have a doctor's prescription.
Re: Larride by JojoArmani(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
gud one. But as am reading it my mind is telling me sometin like dat will happen. No suspence @ all, no be action film. Is like nigeria film

Vote for Jojo Armani for Vice
President (VP) Projan.
Re: Larride by larride(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
Jojo Armani: gud one. But as am reading it my mind is telling me sometin like dat will happen. No suspence @ all, no be action film. Is like nigeria film

Vote for Jojo Armani for Vice
President (VP) Projan.

VOTE FOR ME AS PRESIDENT OF PROJAN
Re: Larride by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
*singing, i go vote for Larride*
Re: Larride by mormoni(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
Don't forget to vote for me as Sec gen

*leaves thread without notice
Re: Larride by larride(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
PretiEbony: *singing, i go vote for Larride*

Thanks my love

(1) (Reply)

Great People Great Nation / Love Letter By Onitsha Big Boy: Hello Pretty Damusel, I Just Wanted To Let U Kn / You Are Guilty Of Racism - Defend Yourself Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.