Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Can You Sleep With Dog(s) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Sleep With Dog(s) (1485 Views)

My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece / I Dont Sleep At Night,need A Phonepal{female} / Can't Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by aristole(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2008
can you sleep with a dog?men are not exempted.i have seen somebody sleeping with goat before.
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by efuah(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2008
how is that possible? undecided
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by ifyalways(f): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2008
weird men/women might undecided
crazy ones do lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by supercunt(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2008
yes even with mosquitoes and ants foolish question
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 12, 2008
aristole:

can you sleep with a dog?men are not exempted.i have somebody sleeping with goat before.

What thoughts were running through you mind, that prompted you to post this? undecided
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by mrpataki(m): 2:13am On Jan 12, 2008
Siena:

What thoughts were running through you mind, that prompted you to post this? undecided

It is idleness and a high level of insanity.
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by almondjoy(f): 6:30am On Jan 12, 2008
Well, it is a free world so to each his own. That is between you and your maker or creator.

Personally, I do not think there are shortages of men to sleep with. Not one of my fantasies though----but I could consider allowing a dog to errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tongue

In short, use your imagination. cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 12, 2008
there was once a dog called Logan tongue
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by almondjoy(f): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2008
davidylan:

there was once a dog called Logan tongue

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good Memory! tongue

Come on sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap! Trouble maker! cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by OgidiBoy(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2008
I also remember someone on this forum always talking about her pet dog going south on her, the person I'm sure know thyself tongue tongue

* ogidiboy runs and take cover*
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good Memory! tongue

Come on sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap! Trouble maker! cheesy

Who can forget your macaca moment? grin cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2008
u guys are disgusting! who comes up with forums like this?? I actually saw a dog been ran over this morning on my way to work! so u sick perverts can keep dreaming of doing stuff with a dog! what are Nigerians turning into I will tell all your parents, do they know this is what yall go to the internet cafe to do? omo buruku!
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2008
engineerd:

u guys are disgusting! who comes up with forums like this?? I actually saw a dog been ran over this morning on my way to work! so u sick perverts can keep dreaming of doing stuff with a dog! what are Nigerians turning into I will tell all your parents, do they know this is what yall go to the internet cafe to do? omo buruku!

The original poster is the perverted one here.

The rest are just humorous banter, you don't get it, so probably a good thing. Just relax!
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by mrpataki(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2008
engineerd:

In developed societies, there will be organisations against brutality to pet animals and animals. Dogs are not just allowed to roam randomly around just like.

BTW, take a chill pill. Do you know what is called raillery, I think you avail yourself some grownup mentality?
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by aristole(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2008
What's the problem with you people?

Haven't you heard about it?Infact,it's not a news @ all.
I have even seen some whites, paying ladies to have sex with their dogs( in dollars).

Uhhh! come and see the rush!
May be that's where AIDs generated from?
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by supercunt(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2008
aristole:

What's the problem with you people?

Haven't you heard about it?Infact,it's not a news @ all.
I have even seen some whites, paying ladies to have sex with their dogs( in dollars).

Uhhh! come and see the rush!
May be that's where AIDs generated from?
as you don see some people dey sleep with oyinbo dogs because of dollars{maybe you even foolow do self,who know} why you come dey come here dey ask us yeye question,just kuku tell us say you don sleep with dogs before afterall you be aristole tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by theboy0808(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2008
That is bestiality
Anyone that does it should be shot 444 times all over his/her body with an SPAS-15 Shotgun at a distance of 0.001cm
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by Raymond88(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2008
theboy0808:

That is bestiality
Anyone that does it should be shot 444 times all over his/her body with an SPAS-15 Shotgun at a distance of 0.001cm

Hehehehehe. . . grin
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2008
supercunt:

as you don see some people dey sleep with oyinbo dogs because of dollars{maybe you even foolow do self,who know} why you come dey come here dey ask us yeye question,just kuku tell us say you don sleep with dogs before afterall you be aristole tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

LOL . . .
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by legba1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2008
Tah,not when many of our ladies are ready to rush men at the mention of 'single and searching'.Abomination.
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by ThugLife1(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by niceuzor: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2008
This Thread na Wa! Seun u get Koboko, make we flog this poster out of the Naira/Kobo Land.
Imagine that angry
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by loveme(f): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2008
wot kind of dumb question is dis? omg i cnt believe someone can actually post this kind of topic.
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by efuah(f): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2008
am surprise this thread still exist!
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by PERVERT9: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2008
what is dog?when i had just finish sleeping with a tiger
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by tkb417(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2008
women/men don finish?
angry angry
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by eldee(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
@tkb
Wait let's count. . .
bro, the list is so damn long,

1)r****
2)s**
3)la***
15)that chick that just moved in next door
35)that girl that stares at me in a way
76)this sexy teacher that said she wants to see me privately cool
98). . .
186)beyonce
555)kelly rowland
893)rihanna
1003)fergie
1004). . .
20000) the 13million nigerian chicks from age 22 downwards cheesy
13000003) The female population of china
3001100000)That girl I told 'not even if she was the last one on earth and the survival of humanity depends on me. grin

nah, this to-do list is damn too long cheesy

@poster
Hmmn, not even if i was will smith in 'i am legend'
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by tkb417(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2008
@eldee
i wont understand why the next destination will be goats and lizards.
damn!!!
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by eldee(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2008
@tkb
out of 1,329,000,000 potential mates in my own species, why will i think of going down the biological level of organisation, na wa ooh. . . i left out the old women ohh, and the under-16
this world is turning to sumn else
i cannot even fit to shout cheesy

do u know jackal has found my vacation resort grin the guy will surely use it against me later
and the first thing he'll do is tempt me with 'fab vs anderson'
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by TheSly: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2008
no . . . .

eldee & tbk

wuts happenin peeps cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by jfrances1: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2008
THIS IS A VERY DIFFRENT TOPIC.
GTBANKS INDUSTRIAL  TRAINEES ARE TREATED AS SLAVES.
CAN U BELIEVE, AN IT ONYINYEs PHONE WAS SEIZED FOR 3days BY 4 EYED MONSTER [/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ADEYEMI ADEYEMO,[color=Black]THE CIS OFFICER.[/color] AS I WRITE NPW THE POOR GIRL IS SICK IN THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT AN INCH TO CONTACT HER PEOPLE AND THE MONSTER[color=#990000] ADEYESOMETHING IN A BAR DOWNING GULDER WITH THE POOR GIRLS PHONE IN HER BAG.[color=#770077] TAYO MUST HEAR THIS.
Re: Can You Sleep With Dog(s) by tkb417(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Eldee
Jackal found out ur relaxation spot grin grin grin Im telling u, Jackal works for the FBI.
ask him, hes got this whole place wired.

Forget dem dudes banging away the ducks and chickens. Very soon, they fishes and the toads wont be spared.

@Sly
man, norin. . .just keeping an eye on my man eldee.
he's getting crazy day in day out. Im sure u know what im talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Hook Up Zone. / Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? / HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.