Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Infidelity: Objective Analysis - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infidelity: Objective Analysis (2815 Views)

Why A Woman's Infidelity Is Worse Than A Man's / ‘House Husbands’ More Prone To Infidelity –Study / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by EfemenaXY: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Go and ask jennykadry, chaircover, shocked shocked shocked and Tgirl4real?

I need say no more. cool

Allegation denied!! angry

**Still waiting on that 2K for my saloon runs sha...** grin grin
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by Sagamite(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Something is definitely happening.

You will have to catch koboko directly in a woman before they can ever admit their cheating. Her denial means shyt to a man like me. grin

Nuff said! angry

If you ask them what they came to do in Sagamu last week, they will start stuttering and stammering. grin
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by EfemenaXY: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
^^ **scoffs**

Don't know what you're on about o! grin

But if you're refering to the er...party Tgirl threw on your behalf, on that that thread dedicated to you, then what can I say??

Na devil work na! Must have been drunk cos I don't remember a thing. Besides, Jenny, CC, Tgirl, BusyBody, Ishilove & co drink pass me sef. tongue

Did you spike our drinks??!! shocked shocked shocked Cos I dey seriously suspect you o! Anyway, party's over... cool tongue
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by Sagamite(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ **scoffs**

Don't know what you're on about o! grin

But if you're refering to the er...party Tgirl threw on your behalf, on that that thread dedicated to you, then what can I say??

Na devil work na! Must have been drunk cos I don't remember a thing. Besides, Jenny, CC, Tgirl, BusyBody, Ishilove & co drink pass me sef. tongue

Did you spike our drinks??!! shocked shocked shocked Cos I dey seriously suspect you o! Anyway, party's over... cool tongue

See this one. Which kin spiked drink.

As ronki said, you no fit control situation when show hits ground.

I don write about babes like you before: grin

https://www.nairaland.com/316937/what-nairaland-female-members-pictures/93#5323856
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by ronkebp(f): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sagamite:

See this one. Which kin spiked drink.

As ronki said, you no fit control situation when show hits ground.

I don write about babes like you before: grin

https://www.nairaland.com/316937/what-nairaland-female-members-pictures/93#5323856

Really i went to look at that thread...you are a trip....lol, as in you sat down to write what every lady's picture was saying to you? lol....
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by EfemenaXY: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sagamite angry angry

99 pages of that stuff?? A whole 99 pages??!! shocked shocked

Abeg, I'm nothing like that o! Besides, nor be today you start. You don spoil finish.

Now, I'm out of here lipsrsealed
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by ronkebp(f): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Saga is crazy.....lol, just went over that thread again.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by Sagamite(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Efemena_xy: Sagamite angry angry

99 pages of that stuff?? A whole 99 pages??!! shocked shocked

Abeg, I'm nothing like that o! Besides, nor be today you start. You don spoil finish.

Now, I'm out of here lipsrsealed

ronkebp: Saga is crazy.....lol, just went over that thread again.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When I tell you guys I am Sagamite aka "Balogun leyin obinrin" aka "Hot boy" aka "I'ma flirt" aka "Hold on to your chic" aka "Dutty talker" aka "Prof of womantology" aka "I'ma hit that" aka "Juice lover" aka "She wants it" aka "Mo baaad gan" aka "Professional ashawo" aka "No waste time" aka "Naughty teddybear" aka "funminigoodstuffjor" aka "How do you wanit?" aka "Mo ni issues", believe me I am not joking.

I take ashaworism to another stratosphere. I am a self-appointed UN envoy on women affairs on every continent, I am like a diplomat who creates "friendly" relationships internationally. I work very hard to employ my skills across the world's continent. The fuku faka fuku faka magician.

Just today, I was walking on the streets to do some grocery shopping in a black part of London, as I was walking briskly, I passed 2 black girls on the pavement. As I passed, one was speaking to the other one in a different African language that was not Naija or Southern African (it sounded more french-like like Congo or Ivory Coast). I think as I was passing, she was shocked as I came from her back and very close to her (I had to adjust my chest sideways slightly to avoid contact), so she was probably saying I made her heart jump. She spoke in the local language.

I turned around and looked at them with my notorious cheeky smirk and said "What did she say?". They looked shocked but because I had a friendly smirk (probably also because of my soft face and proper speaking) they smiled and said "She was not talking to me". I said yeah I know, but she was talking about me. I said as I passed she was saying something about me in their language. They laughed and said "No". I said I was sure she was talking about my butt. They looked at each other and started giggling. I looked at them and said cheekily but with a serious face "don't deny it, I know when some girl is talking about my butt even in another language". By this time they were laughing hard because of (1) my accusation in public, (2) sheer confidence despite not knowing them and (3) facial delivery (part serious, part smirky).

We were at a red light waiting to cross, I started my ad hoc comedic routine of imitating them and their language. I said don't deny it, "you girls were talking in Congolese and checking out my butt, are you girls not congolese?", they laughed and said "yes". I pointed to the girl that spoke and said what she said was "shaka shoko wigi waga look at his nice butt" and that the second one said (which I delivered imitating a dreamy girl's voice) "Oui". They were laughing and saying that is not what she said. I rebutted and said I know what I heard. Then I said the first one then said "bigi bongo wanga see how strong and nice his butt is, I just want to grab it and squeeze it like a fresh french baguette" and the second one said (again, dreamy girl's voice) "Oui, Oui". Then I said the first girl now said "wonga wonga that is the best butt I have ever seen in my life" and the second one said "C'est Oui". Honestly, by this time these 2 girls wanted to die with laughter. They were laughing so hard to the point they were clutching their belly and almost crouching on the floor that this guy is crazy and see him murdering our language. Pedestrain lights came on, I gave them the cheeky comedic face and started walking away. As I walked away, I used one hand to cover my butt and turned around like "I know you are looking at it, stop looking" and now shouted back at them "Oui". They were just laughing so hard.

I am just a ridiculous flirt. grin I bet they will be joking about what I said for years to come. grin "Oui"!

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by EfemenaXY: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
^^ You've totally re-defined the word ashawo-ism. shocked shocked shocked

and yes, I do believe you take that "religion" of yours seriously. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

JENNY!! ABEG COME TAKE YOUR MAN!! I DON'T WANT HIM ANYMORE...THIS SELF-CONFESSED NUTCASE IS WAY, WAY ABOVE MY LEVEL!!! grin grin grin
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by Bawss1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmm. Even Sagamite uses David D's cocky comedy.
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by chic2pimp(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sagamite:
When I tell you guys I am Sagamite aka "Balogun leyin obinrin" aka "Hot boy" aka "I'ma flirt" aka "Hold on to your chic" aka "Dutty talker" aka "Prof of womantology" aka "I'ma hit that" aka "Juice lover" aka "She wants it" aka "Mo baaad gan" aka "Professional ashawo" aka "No waste time" aka "Naughty teddybear" aka "funminigoodstuffjor" aka "How do you wanit?" aka "Mo ni issues", believe me I am not joking.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...aka Fimisileijo aka Akomitipoju aka Wa sere omo aka Big Batty lover

As I see so you go like Dagrin
Re: Infidelity: Objective Analysis by ronkebp(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
Sagamite:

I take ashaworism to another stratosphere. I am a self-appointed UN envoy on women affairs on every continent, I am like a diplomat who creates "friendly" relationships internationally. I work very hard to employ my skills across the world's continent. The fuku faka fuku faka magician.

Just today, I was walking on the streets to do some grocery shopping in a black part of London, as I was walking briskly, I passed 2 black girls on the pavement. As I passed, one was speaking to the other one in a different African language that was not Naija or Southern African (it sounded more french-like like Congo or Ivory Coast). I think as I was passing, she was shocked as I came from her back and very close to her (I had to adjust my chest sideways slightly to avoid contact), so she was probably saying I made her heart jump. She spoke in the local language.

I turned around and looked at them with my notorious cheeky smirk and said "What did she say?". They looked shocked but because I had a friendly smirk (probably also because of my soft face and proper speaking) they smiled and said "She was not talking to me". I said yeah I know, but she was talking about me. I said as I passed she was saying something about me in their language. They laughed and said "No". I said I was sure she was talking about my butt. They looked at each other and started giggling. I looked at them and said cheekily but with a serious face "don't deny it, I know when some girl is talking about my butt even in another language". By this time they were laughing hard because of (1) my accusation in public, (2) sheer confidence despite not knowing them and (3) facial delivery (part serious, part smirky).

We were at a red light waiting to cross, I started my ad hoc comedic routine of imitating them and their language. I said don't deny it, "you girls were talking in Congolese and checking out my butt, are you girls not congolese?", they laughed and said "yes". I pointed to the girl that spoke and said what she said was "shaka shoko wigi waga look at his nice butt" and that the second one said (which I delivered imitating a dreamy girl's voice) "Oui". They were laughing and saying that is not what she said. I rebutted and said I know what I heard. Then I said the first one then said "bigi bongo wanga see how strong and nice his butt is, I just want to grab it and squeeze it like a fresh french baguette" and the second one said (again, dreamy girl's voice) "Oui, Oui". Then I said the first girl now said "wonga wonga that is the best butt I have ever seen in my life" and the second one said "C'est Oui". Honestly, by this time these 2 girls wanted to die with laughter. They were laughing so hard to the point they were clutching their belly and almost crouching on the floor that this guy is crazy and see him murdering our language. Pedestrain lights came on, I gave them the cheeky comedic face and started walking away. As I walked away, I used one hand to cover my butt and turned around like "I know you are looking at it, stop looking" and now shouted back at them "Oui". They were just laughing so hard.

I am just a ridiculous flirt. grin I bet they will be joking about what I said for years to come. grin "Oui"!

Saga!!!! you are crazy!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OMG!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beds & Cabinets: Ladies, Which Of These Will You Rock? / How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? / I Need A Divorce Lawyer In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.