Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90109 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 5:00am On Jan 11, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL Ma dear, was studying like hell today. Will check it lara kiss

Don't bother sef i was just kidding it was a waste of tyme sef and i have deleted it sef. . . is it late there y r these men sending u 2 bed?
undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2010
@No2Atheism do u know dat u talk(type) a lot?and take up a lot of space? undecided anywayz your all gud stop tryna explain urself all d tyme i am sure they ain't taking stuff so serious anywayz afterall it's just a site peace! smiley

@Fl Ginger cakes nite babes i am off. . .
wink cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2010
ctd from page 90. hope i'm not derailing the thread, just read the repiles on page 90.
Pls who r tumulu and ijeomarose? I'm totally lost. Y do debo and saroun need metal pants? Do they have freaky stalkers?
@ ibkaye, u r very intuitive. I'm actually very genuine, was just really bored yesterday. I know tons of u guys: osisi, mokachic, ituen,daviddylan,seun,michellin89, bluespice,
I've been on nl (as a guest) for like 3 yrs. Y'all r a bunch of fun.
I'll formally introduce miself soon, so i can make nu friends.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2010
Night,babe

lil.tiger:

ctd from page 90. hope i'm not derailing the thread, just read the repiles on page 90.
Pls who r tumulu and ijeomarose? I'm totally lost. Y do debo and saroun need metal pants? Do they have freaky stalkers?
@ ibkaye, u r very intuitive. I'm actually very genuine, was just really bored yesterday. I know tons of u guys: osisi, mokachic, ituen,daviddylan,seun,michellin89, bluespice,
I've been on nl (as a guest) for like 3 yrs. Y'all r a bunch of fun.
I'll formally introduce miself soon, so i can make nu friends.

If you know all thos eppl, then you should know tumfulu.

What's your former ID, you're not a guest lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2010
kai. . .i knew i shoulda come online yesterday night.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2010
Pweety4me:

It doesn't matter sha just thought i should let u know since u had a different perspective of me can we go 2 bed now? smiley
lipsrsealed

No be you and me. *runs*

I luff my liberty, I no wan go jail.

Chei, so the rumour is true that the ahyoungehs today are the most scary nym.phos!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2010
^^^^ Ku ise o. angry angry angry

No2A, your wahala is too much.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Uhmm!!!

You don't know this young girls of nowadays.

If she teaches me something now and I come and practice it on you, na you go dey scream in euphoria. You wan come dey complain now.  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2010
angry angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

No2A, your wahala is too much.

angry angry angry angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
@FL gators, trust me, i'm not anyone u think u know period! It makes sense though dat pple r suspcious of erryone in this nameless faceless community, esp as one person can have 50 ids if they so please. I'm good people; take my word. Ok doll.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2010
lil.tiger:

@FL gators, trust me, i'm not anyone u think u know period! It makes sense though dat pple r suspcious of erryone in this nameless faceless community, esp as one person can have 50 ids if they so please. I'm good people; take my word. Ok doll.

I don't even remember this Tumfulu of a person and I have been here for a long time. I guess he was a member who had his 15 minutes of fame and faded away!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
lil.tiger:

Ok, good person, I take your word for it
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
hey mitch, hear/see u r d badass of nl. I've known u 4 a while. How u doin babes
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
lil.tiger:

hey mitch, hear/see u r d badass of nl. I've known u 4 a while. How u doin babes

Pretty cool. And u?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
thanks fl gator
@mitch, i'm gud.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
lil.tiger:

thanks fl gator
@mitch, i'm gud.

How come you were a guest for so long? You miss the fun if don't join early.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 2:16am On Jan 12, 2010
@ mitch- I know right. Well, better late than never. Don't really like typing, plus i've had so much going on, i only ever had just enough time to peek in for a quick laugh, esp after dealing with too much oyiboness all through d day. There's a bunch a crazies on this nl o. Y guys crack me up all the time. Naija peeps r very intelligent sha. I'm proud i'm Nigerian. Nice 2 meet u ma'am.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
Member: stillwater

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=152212

Description of pix: Leggy legs in short black skirt.

Says to me: [We are at a house party, she is looking all hot and nice. She is fronting all night for niggas like if she is too much for all niggas. I had been watching her moves and self-assurance, so I got up from my seat and walked confidently to the dance floor. Looked her in the eye and said] Hi
[She looks at me up and down, smiles and replies] Hi
[I said] Nice pair of legs
[She smiles and tilt her head to one side to turn on a flirty feminine charm to lead me on but undecided if I have got a chance and replies] Thanks
[So I asked] So what time are they opening tonight?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
Sagamite:

Says to me: [We are at a house party, she is looking all hot and nice. She is fronting all night for niggas like if she is too much for all niggas. I had been watching her moves and self-assurance, so I got up from my seat and walked confidently to the dance floor. Looked her in the eye and said] Hi
[She smiles and tilt her head to one side to turn on a flirty feminine charm to lead me on but undecided if I have got a chance and replies] Thanks

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Stillwater, better come and reply this grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
Joker cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2010
Sagamite:

My legs don't open. They are siamese twins conjoined at the knees. Boooooooo. tongue cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ashewo oshi ni bobo yi.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
stillwater:

My legs don't open. They are siamese twins conjoined at the knees. Boooooooo. tongue cheesy

Yeah, that is what they all say.  grin

Until:

"No, you are moving too close. Move back jor, you think I don't don jazzy what is on your mind ni.

Stop that now, I am not ready.

Nooo, don't touch it!

Don't take that off, I am serious.

I am serious o, you are annoying me now or is it because I am smiling, I am warning you o.

Stop, don't take that one off, you are lucky I let you take the bra off.

Stop now, please. I am serious. You know it is too early.

No, stop. Don't put it in.

Stop now. I am not going to come to your place anymore if this is how you will act.

Ah, Sagamite. Oooooooooo, you know I am not ready now.

Take it out.

Awn, Awn, Awn, Awn, . . . . smack it baby . . . . smack me . . . . hit that shitt up, big man . . . . don't you dare stop . . . . its all yours, baby . . . . hit it hard with that sweet thing. . . . oh Lord, I must have been a good girl, I think I just made it to heaven . . . . ah . . . . [size=14pt]ah[/size] . . . . [size=16pt]ahh[/size] . . . . . [size=24pt]ahhhhhhhhhh[/size]"

cool grin [size=4pt]mo ri e, o fokasibe![/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by oderemo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ saga.

lol.that senatorial position around your area is up for grab you know. i can raise the fund and become god father.
your time  and energy will be appreciated., ESPECIALLY  on the religious research bit.   cool cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ashewo oshi ni bobo yi.

*Dances with his shoulders moving head slowly around*  tongue cool grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chibaby5(f): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
OMd! ds thread is still alive
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
ode remo:

@ saga.

lol.that senatorial position around your area is up for grab you know. i can raise the fund and become god father.
your time  and energy will be appreciated., ESPECIALLY  on the religious research bit.   cool cool

Wetin do my incumbent honourable Senator? grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
u don kolo tey tey saga
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
jay bee:

u don kolo tey tey saga
ah swerrigawd! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ceasyc(f): 1:55am On Jan 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeah, that is what they all say. grin

Until:

"No, you are moving too close. Move back jor, you think I don't don jazzy what is on your mind ni.

Stop that now, I am not ready.

Nooo, don't touch it!

Don't take that off, I am serious.

I am serious o, you are annoying me now or is it because I am smiling, I am warning you o.

Stop, don't take that one off, you are lucky I let you take the bra off.

Stop now, please. I am serious. You know it is too early.

No, stop. Don't put it in.

Stop now. I am not going to come to your place anymore if this is how you will act.

Ah, Sagamite. Oooooooooo, you know I am not ready now.

Take it out.

Awn, Awn, Awn, Awn, . . . . smack it baby . . . . smack me . . . . hit that shitt up, big man . . . . don't you dare stop . . . . its all yours, baby . . . . hit it hard with that sweet thing. . . . oh Lord, I must have been a good girl, I think I just made it to heaven . . . . ah . . . . [size=14pt]ah[/size] . . . . [size=16pt]ahh[/size] . . . . . [size=24pt]ahhhhhhhhhh[/size]"

cool grin [size=4pt]mo ri e, o fokasibe![/size]

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
U R BAD!

u bad u want it
i know u want it cos U BAD - wande coal
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 3:08am On Jan 16, 2010
Mr Saggyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i just dey greet u ooo. . . tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.