Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Great Ife Economics Alumni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Ife Economics Alumni (995 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / Fabroology: Let's Discuss Ife Economics (2) (3) (4)

Great Ife Economics Alumni by Jarus(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2008
a,Are you an Economics graduate of OAU?

b,Or did your father/mother/brother/sister/friend finish from Ife Economics?

If you belong to category A, here is an avenue to interact with other Made-In-Ife Economists.
When did you finish? Where are you working/living now? What Ife economics experience will you like to share? What do you have to say about the Fabroos,the Olusis,the Soetans,the Oladejis,the Expees etc?

If you belong to category B,kindly tell us where the Ife Economics product you know is now?

I will never forget the day Fabroo punished me for not tucking in my shirt(are you laughing). Prof. Oladeji was my best lecturer but I'll give Mr. Adejumo the best in junior lecturers category.
Re: Great Ife Economics Alumni by Jarus(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
A year later, still nobody?
Re: Great Ife Economics Alumni by damaniFAITH: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nice to meet you. There will be an alumni reunion organised by Nigerian Economics Student Association OAU chapter in November. It will deeply appreciated if you can send me your contact and that of any alumnus also to get more details.
Re: Great Ife Economics Alumni by CrazyMan(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
Jarus: A year later, still nobody?

More On Unaab And Akugba Admissions / Help: oau post jamb result checking wahala / Futo Cutoff

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9