Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

BMWs Can Be Stolen By Hackers With $30 Tool - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMWs Can Be Stolen By Hackers With $30 Tool (11243 Views)

Top 10 Best Bmws Of All Time / How And Why That Your Car Will Be Stolen With A Laptop And Tablet / Showcasing Classic Bmws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMWs Can Be Stolen By Hackers With $30 Tool by yungboss(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
emekson: embarassed :Phow did this content made frontpage
i still believe dis will nt change d cost of a particular white substance in da market
sorry you aren't in a market so there's no need to make silly comments on an important thread if it makes no sense to you...or dont you think this is a forum for car talk?
Re: BMWs Can Be Stolen By Hackers With $30 Tool by xerotop(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2012
I still strongly think I av to stick to my bmws they will only continue to steal bmw with dis tech abroad.I initially wanted to change to h
onda cos of my mech inability to stay in one place, but Its betta for me to keep my self alive than drive camry muscle or accord and die frm bullets of robbers. I stay in d northern part of nigeria. And robbery attacks on toyota and hondas are on a very high side. In d last 2 weeks now, about 3 ppl av been killed just in my area,even with dia camrys and accord stolen. 2 days ago my broda inlaw narrowly escaped death, but his 2010 camry gone. B4 any one will snatch ur bmw in naija, they will think twice because it doesn't move in d market. Its bad market for dem.
Re: BMWs Can Be Stolen By Hackers With $30 Tool by erico2k2(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Denn:

Not all cars can be stolen the same way. A 2000 toyota camry just needs a simple metal key cut. A BMW of the same year will require more than that ceteris paribus.

thats an OLD CAR bro, they dont even have tilting sensor
Re: BMWs Can Be Stolen By Hackers With $30 Tool by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
xerotop: I still strongly think I av to stick to my bmws they will only continue to steal bmw with dis tech abroad.I initially wanted to change to h
onda cos of my mech inability to stay in one place, but Its betta for me to keep my self alive than drive camry muscle or accord and die frm bullets of robbers. I stay in d northern part of nigeria. And robbery attacks on toyota and hondas are on a very high side. In d last 2 weeks now, about 3 ppl av been killed just in my area,even with dia camrys and accord stolen. 2 days ago my broda inlaw narrowly escaped death, but his 2010 camry gone. B4 any one will snatch ur bmw in naija, they will think twice because it doesn't move in d market. Its bad market for dem.
we have a simple tool to aviod this nightmare, it is called steering lock cost as little as £15 in halfords grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The FRSC Insists On Front Seat Belts Only? / Toyota Corolla 2005 Vs Lexus ES300 / 3 Symptoms To Detect A Bad Or Failing Engine Mount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.