Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Dragnet Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Registration (3469 Views)

Nationwide Graduate Trainees At Dragnet Solutions Limited / GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Registration by AlPacino3(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2008
It seems to be impossible to register from the dragnet website. how can one register with them especially since i heard some nairaland members claim they requested for 7.5k?
Re: Dragnet Registration by msmalawi: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2008
al pacino,There has been various disussions regarding dragnet lately on niraland,i suggest you check all postings on dragnet here on niraland to give you an insight.
Anyway,let me give you a honest confession about them.Dragnet is a scam!.And am saying it categorically cos i have evidence and proves to nail them.
Am planning to forward a report to EFCC already,There are so may inocent people out there that have fallen to their "net".
Logical after falling to such a sam and loosing N7,500,you wont want to tell people cos they will actualy laugh at you and condem your actions.
All the same,i was a victim,i happen to be a risk taker and did accepted them from the first day i heard about them,paid N7,500 aroud mid last year and till today all they keep telling me is that they are having problem with their site and are changing something.I have been to their office at leki several times and spoke with some of their agents.They have agents prepared to talk you out anyday.
I had to give up after much effort.Honestly they are up to no good and dont advise any lander to fall to their lies.By the way,whem you go to there office they sit you down and tell you they recruite for bank phb,I got an inside information from the bank telling me its not true.
I dont want to start involving names and addresses of some of their staffs i got to know during my ordeal cos am sure landers will flood them with emails and calls so its just better i leave it that way.
But i challange anyone that want to dispute my claim especially a dragnet member,like babaipodo or something in dragnet to move forward your response openly or dragnet should remain burried for ever! amen.
Alpacino,A word is enough , i no fit shout pas dis
Re: Dragnet Registration by mudom(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2008
I kinda find this hard to believe, not that i dont believe you, but Dragnet sounded so promising.

Guess not all roses are roses after all, some are actually thorns.
Re: Dragnet Registration by msmalawi: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2008
Mudon,please carefully read there terms and conditions before subscribing to them should in case you plan to.
Re: Dragnet Registration by ben68(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Its Ben again.

This topic is of utmost inetrest to me given the fact that i won a dragnet employment grant via Siverbird commemorating their tenth year anivassary last 2007 via a question and answer section on radio,i registered my win with dragnet since last and reminded them twice in this light via email message,but as i speak to you now they keep telling me its not my turn to be screened and tested,its quite appauling and surprising.

Lettle wonder if they are for real!!!

Any positive information about them is highly welcomed from members.

One love everyone.

Thank you.

Ben.
benjaminokolo1968@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Registration by DRAGNETNGR: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2008
Greetings to members of the house.
My name is Baba Ikazoboh of DRAGNET.

msmalawi,
Thanks for your comments.

We currently have over 8,000 signed up applicants and we treat each one with great importance, that is why I here respond to your comments. I am not aware of anyone (paid or sponsored) that has the problems you describe. In the month of December, we apologised to applicants, we tore down the portal, and rebuilt it with a significant number of modifications. It was back up mid January. If your said visits happen to have fallen in this period, the answers you claim you were given would make sense. If your problems occurred after that period, then I suggest to you that it is not possible.

I am not sure how Senior your contact is at the bank, but PlatinumHabib Bank PLC signed up on 06-08-2007. It is no good confirming via just anyone in the company, but any Senior Recruitment Personnel, Manager or Director, will confirm that the Director for Corporate Resources Oshoke Imoagene, signed on behalf of the company on the date stated. We have no need to make up members.

I ask that you send details of your payment (transaction ID if via Interswitch or Etranzact, OR, bank name, payment details, if paid with cash), and your DRAGNET ID, to info@dragnet-solutions.com for my team to look into it. At this stage, I cannot confirm your claims to have visited us several times because I know neither your name nor your Dragnet ID, but assure you that we will look into this, as soon as you send the details as requested above.

Baba Ikazoboh
Re: Dragnet Registration by eyez: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2008
well i work with bank phb and its true the head of hr is oshoke but i ddnt know a firm was recruiting for them cos to the best of my knowledge,wen dey want to recruit,they ask pple to submit cv to any regional office around after which its dispatched to hr for shortlisting.for corpers,its not evn dispatched,the internal control unit takes kare of the rest.
i wish u d best of luck in your job search.
Re: Dragnet Registration by quikengr(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
how can i register?
Re: Dragnet Registration by benedo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
Uummm, apparently masmalawi here is feeling very aggrieved and bitter,but my own experience with DRAGNET has been positively suprising so far, i did the dragnet test last week tuesday 19th feb.

I checked the account created for me the following day to check my scores which was posted.

Inspite of the fact that i bilived i didnt do well enuff in the test, some job postings were sent to me on Monday 25th Feb
to check wether i liked or not.

Conclusion---Dragnet is for real.

masmalawi, i biliv baba's explanation of what might have happened in your case seems logical enuff, I know they have a lot of peopple waiting to get on their register and about the bank phb issue, i think we have to be a bit careful when we make some accusations, there a lot of decisions taken sometimes in a company/bank that not everybody will be privy to.
Re: Dragnet Registration by kamsi(f): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2008
Hello everyone, I just got employed, and guess how I was called for the interview. Thru Dragnet.
Yes Dragnet, I wrote the test less than a week later i got an sms to apply for some positions, which I did. I was called for an interview and I was successful.

Dragnet might have its teething problems, but it is an upcoming company which will definitely deliver its mandate.
Then again remember what during the test we were all told. That the company's task was to provide an avenue for recruiters to see your profile. So do read your GMAT and prepare for the test. Finally brush up on your interview skills so that when you are invited for an interview you would be able to impress you interviewer.

So msmalawi, ben68 and the rest of you doubting thomas Dragnet is for real.

Actually all my friends and relatives that I told about Dragnet are convince and those that even refused Dragnet's free offer last year are willing to pay so as to have a Dragnet profile.
Re: Dragnet Registration by Chinn: 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2008
Pls i want to know Dragnet's registration e-mail address.
Re: Dragnet Registration by Shinatu: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2008
I would advice anyone to be careful about claims on Nairaland, anybody can claim to get anything through anybody.
I am not looking for a job and I do not have anything to do with Drag, , but from my experience on this
forum, I know some people join just to carry out their business of deceit.

A guy once called himself an MD of a company- DuPontmd, advertised a Seminar got people to pay into a GTB account, never held the Seminar and came back to the forum to argue with me that the Seminar was undersubscribed and that he contacted subscribers and sent materials to them,up to today my friend and my brother who payed and went to the venue are yet to get a call or receive anything from anybody.
Re: Dragnet Registration by kamsi(f): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2008
Dragnet is a reputable company. As am writing this am in my office, that I was employed through dragnet. You can go through my earlier mails were I also had reservations about the whole scheme. Why am writing this is because I actually got a job through them and also to encourage others to benefit. Like I earlier wrote it pays if one is prepare to write the text. Often companies are more interested in candidates with high scores. So read ur GMAT and go for the test.

(1) (Reply)

Providence Mfb / Recruited. / Vacant Position In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.