Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Free Guide To Starting Your Own Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In NG - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Guide To Starting Your Own Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In NG (1006 Views)

Obtain Your Own Profitable Binary Option System / How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Guide To Starting Your Own Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In NG by server123: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Without much introduction as I believe that you've read alot about this business before,

There are four options in the production of telephone(GSM) recharge cards which are:

1.Mega GSM recharge Cards Dealership:
This is a dealership/agency arrangement between the investor and the service providers. It is the most lucrative and rewarding but requires large amount of start up capital of N1,000,000.00 or more.

2.Sub-Dealership/Distributor:
This is an arrangement that can be attached to those who are distributors depending on the dealer.
It is for those who may not have the financial requirements to be direct agents to the network service provider.
With a minimum of #400,000.00 startup capital you can be a sub-dealer.

3. Small Scale Recharge (Recharge card/voucher printing):
This is the one you can start with #100,000 or even lesser and make mega profit.
There are two ways you can start printing recharge vouchers on small scale depending on the company you sign up with.
Note that:
i. You can start printing through the internet i.e How you can Start RECHARGE Card Printing Business even without a Software,Personal Computer or Printer of your own.
ii.You can start printing Recharge card with Printing Software.

4.Selling Recharge card:
This is the one that you can start with any amount starting from N1,000 or more as all you need to do is to be buying recharge in bulk let me say in pack from Small Scale Recharge(voucher printing) and make money from each pack but for the purpose of this guide,we will be discussing on the third option and on how i. You can start printing through the internet i.e How you can Start RECHARGE Card Printing Business even without a Software,Personal Computer or Printer of your own.

Anyone care to know more about this?
Re: Free Guide To Starting Your Own Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In NG by server123: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
The bases of this eye-opening information/guide are for the third category above i.e 3. Small Scale Recharge (Recharge card/voucher printing) that I do term as "those who however started but could not make the money".
Rather than "return on investments" they can't ever get the "return of their investments".

The universal truth that still remains is that this business is a game of numbers.

What do I mean by that?What I mean is that the more the number of people that are in your targeted market,the more the possibility of you making it big in this business.

Ever before now, these cards were being printed abroad and imported to this country by GSM service providers-MTN, AIRTEL ETISALAT ,GLOBACOM and other ones.

Do you agree with me?
Re: Free Guide To Starting Your Own Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In NG by peterowode: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
But is there really much profit in this recharge card business, as i feel there are too many people are already in the market making little money
Re: Free Guide To Starting Your Own Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In NG by server123: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Why not?

It is still profitable in as much that people are still recharging their line but secret of Marketing matters...

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Fitted Kitchens And Kitchen Acccessories- Call 08023038312 / Which Of These Rooms Will U Sleep In For $1million.. / Small Chops Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.