Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,355 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

La Fayette Recruitment -written Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / La Fayette Recruitment -written Test (4466 Views)

Graduate Communication And Marketing Officer Vacancy At La Fayette Microfinance / La Fayette Microfinance Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
Has anyone here gotten this message
Please I need to know if you an idea of what to expect from the test thanks
Dear Candidate, 
You have been selected to participate in the written aptitude test for the position of CLIENT OFFICER/CLIENT ASSISTANT/TELLER
This is important to know, as you might have applied for different position/s , too.
The  testing is organized at the POLYTECHNIC OF IBADAN - Music department, Music Hall,Middle belt , on SEPTEMBER the 22nd ,2012.
Your are expected to be there at 10:30 for ID checking. The test will start at 11:00 PROMPT and will finish at 12:00.

Please have in mind:
- Bring your own pen for the written test;
- All late candidates will be excluded;
- Bring your valid ID (voter’s ID, passport, driver’s license, NHIS card. NO student CARD accepted).
- Bring a printed copy of this notification mail;
- The use of calculators, phones, laptops, Ipads, etc. will not be allowed;
- The standard duration for a test is 60 minutes max.
This written test is the first step of La Fayette MFB's 4 week recruitment process. 
Only selected candidates will be announced to take part in the next step.
Thank you and hope to see you soon, 
The Management team, 
La Fayette MFB
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by CHUKWUKAHE: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2012
I applied but i hv not gotten their mail or sms. what can i do and when did they start sending this message?
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Examgenius: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
The type of questions you shuld expect at an Aptitude test of this type are those including
Verbal reasoning (Computation)
Numerical Reasoning
Spacial reasoning
Abstract or Diagrammatic Reasoning
SHLe.t.c
I'll advice that you dont waste ur valuable time on 2008 GMATs alone. To get these materials first hand, visit www.emmydeb. and follow the instructions. The study materials are excellent. Download is free, but yu'll be required to make a little payment to access d documents. Goodluck
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Examgenius: The type of questions you shuld expect at an Aptitude test of this type are those including
Verbal reasoning (Computation)
Numerical Reasoning
Spacial reasoning
Abstract or Diagrammatic Reasoning
SHLe.t.c
I'll advice that you dont waste ur valuable time on 2008 GMATs alone. To get these materials first hand, visit www.emmydeb. and follow the instructions. The study materials are excellent. Download is free, but yu'll be required to make a little payment to access d documents. Goodluck
What is free there if I will be required to make little payment?
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by cheeomar: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2012
I've written d test months back..
Its just normal mathematics and all thos percentage thingy,,
No Gmat involved.
U might also b asked some questions concerning given out loans to clients and d clients statement of account wld b listed out..
Success
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2012
cheeomar: I've written d test months back..
Its just normal mathematics and all thos percentage thingy,,
No Gmat involved.
U might also b asked some questions concerning given out loans to clients and d clients statement of account wld b listed out..
Success
Thanks a lot, please is there anyway you can explain better or give examples of the questions... And how large was the crowd then? Thanks again.
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Adedavola: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2012
I received d email and also the sms but I'm a bit confused as to where I'm asked to come along with ID card.. Can I go only with a Driver's license...?? Please any1 with dis info.... Tnx' mrng house
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
Adedavola: I received d email and also the sms but I'm a bit confused as to where I'm asked to come along with ID card.. Can I go only with a Driver's license...?? Please any1 with dis info.... Tnx' mrng house
I think one of the ID shud be ok
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2012
Was unable to attend... Plz let us know what happen there... Wish those that are wrtitting the test success
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Tejufemi(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
same here 2, i wasn't able to go.......pls hw was the test oooooooo?
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Adedavola: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Same to ♍ƺ. I couldn't make it to the test centre. Please how was it.. Tnx
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by kabiry(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
are they talking ordinary or wat cos i dont understand cheesy
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by Abidemi25: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
hello friends,please am a new member on nairaland forum and i tell u its really cool!please i need a favor from the house.i would be having a test interview @La Lafayette micro fiance bank. pls anybody have d idea of how their questions would be structured?Besides that am furious about the company because i thought normal test should be written in the office premises?Please anybody enlighten me about them.thanks
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by babasewen(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Abidemi25: hello friends,please am a new member on nairaland forum and i tell u its really cool!please i need a favor from the house.i would be having a test interview @La Lafayette micro fiance bank. pls anybody have d idea of how their questions would be structured?Besides that am furious about the company because i thought normal test should be written in the office premises?Please anybody enlighten me about them.thanks
Bidemi, dr is another thread abt dsame topic where ppl v talkd abt d test structure so pls search 4 it and read tnks brother u're wlcm here
Re: La Fayette Recruitment -written Test by ogunlana12(f): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Adedavola:
[s]
Adedavola:
[/s]
Adedavola:

the exam is in 15 this month

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date And Venue 2022 Exercise / Imfb Is Recruiting / Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.