Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (135969 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia5: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
and ur an ugly ape
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
Lol.. grin This thread is still going on.

somalia5:

good night... dont let the white people enslave u in ur dreams

Ayanle, Abowaba loro e.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Blyss: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
somalia5: and ur an ugly ape

Your SoSmelli sisters sure seemed to of thought contrary when I posted my pic up on one of your sites I've joined. cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Abagworo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
K'naan the rapper is black and I believe he's from Somalia.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia5: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Abagworo: K'naan the rapper is black and I believe he's from Somalia.

his somali. and his from somalia. black is a color. negroid is what u are
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Abagworo(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2012
somalia5:

his somali. and his from somalia. black is a color. negroid is what u are

I can see you are not read enough to know that "negro" means "black".
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia5: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Abagworo:

I can see you are not read enough to know that "negro" means "black".

dude bug off. am somali. somali is my ethnicity. black is for u negroids.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
dogs will be dogs
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia5: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2012
and slaves are still slaves
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5: and slaves are still slaves

and martians are martians
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
and your an ape
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Abagworo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
@somalia6 why are you ashamed of your black color?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Abagworo: @somalia6 why are you ashamed of your black color?

my skin color isnt black. am not racially black. am ethnically somali.

i dont share dna with u bantus.

whats ur definition of black? cause genetically i am closer to north africans than you bantus.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Dede1(m): 2:42am On Oct 16, 2012
somalia6:

my skin color isnt black. am not racially black. am ethnically somali.

i dont share dna with u bantus.

whats ur definition of black? cause genetically i am closer to north africans than you bantus.

You are one of the regrettable functional illiterates to walk the surface of earth. There is nothing such as black or white in human. It is a pure display of idiocy of the highest order to describe human beings with hue. I saw the highest number of people from Somalia in Burlington, Minnesota. Of course, they trooped to USA government establishments seeking for daily bread as refugees. Some of them can not pass as human beings because they were full of dirty teeth.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by BloodShed1: 3:05am On Oct 16, 2012
Well, Somalia is quite diverse, you have some who are really light-skinned and have more of that Arab blood.

But they are generally Black people, yes.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 4:22am On Oct 16, 2012
Blood_Shed: Well, Somalia is quite diverse, you have some who are really light-skinned and have more of that Arab blood.

But they are generally Black people, yes.

genetically we are not negroid. we are our own ethnicity the somalis.

racially we are cushitic along with ethios, eritreans and us somalis.

if we were black we would look like the negroids
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2012
Somali5 has done a good job extolling 'greater somalia' while abusing other african nationals.

Unfortunately they are d only example of a failed nation and a failed pple we have none other.

Somalians cannot feed themselves. The image of a typical somalian is that of poverty, flies and hunger. A whole nation of beggars with a beggar mentality that reaches even the highest level of 'govt'.

Your never ending misery and poverty has been tugging on d conscience of d civilized world including Nigeria for decades. Anything that looks like food that comes your way u have to eat. Tell me, who then is the dog?

When u multiply Islam with poverty, d result is catastrophic. The result is somalia. Ur lot can be diff and hopefully improve to be like ethiopians if u become born again christians.

At other times in world history somalia would have had its land shared by its neighbors the men sent to work in the field while their women warm d bed of other citizens.

U have escaped assured/guarranteed poverty disease and possibly premature death in ur native somalia. U will gain nothing by inviting odium on yourself and countrymen on a Nigerian forum.

My advise? Change this username then sit back and enjoy.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2012
So your pushing for Christianity isnt christians whites the people who sold your fellow negroids.

LMAO

STICK TO YOU KIND. DONT LECTURE ME ABOUT ISLAM OR RELIGION FOR THAT MATTER.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by BloodShed1: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
somalia6:

Well, the Black race is very diverse. Fulani people for example have a similar background to Somalians, but they are still Black. What about Ibo/Calabari people, African-Americans and Caribbeans. Many of them are light-skinned but still black.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
somalia5:

i wish i was older so i could own ur adooon monkey asssss

lol, its only a brainless and VERY CONFUSED desert grasshopper that would be addicted to a forum of monkeys.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
scientient show our dna is closer to berbers in north africa than negroids.

is dna lying
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Blyss: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
somalia6: scientient show our dna is closer to berbers in north africa than negroids.

is dna lying

Got proof?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
somalia6: scientient show our dna is closer to berbers in north africa than negroids.

is dna lying

Somalians are not just blacks. You are a population of hungry black beggars. That too is in your DNA if experts take time to look carefully enuff.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
Somalis are nothing but a bunch of balloon-shaped heads with limbs like chew stick, that loves to steal goods from fishermen. A useless lot.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by naijacreole: 4:32am On Oct 17, 2012
At the end of the day.. where is Somalia? In africa... where is Nigeria? In africa. I use the term African as a racial term which embodies what we are.. diverse in genetically and physically. And if somalians are more related to bebers.. than you should know bebers have African, Euro and asian blood.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Abagworo(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2012
Pictures speak louder than letters.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2012
Abagworo: Pictures speak louder than letters.

WHAT DOES THAT PICTURE PROVE OTHER THAN PROVING MY POINT. THE SOMALI MAN IS SITTING WITH HIS GUN. AND THE BLACK MAN IS THE BARBER ...AKA SLAVE....

STUPIIIID NEGROID. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A SLAVE.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Abagworo(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2012
Both of them are Somali and they are dark as charcoal.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2012
somalia6:

You are a person!

Typical Somali illiterate.

This unedcuated cretin does not even know what racial group he falls under. Buffoon!

Since when did "cushitic" (sic) become a racial grouping?

Can you see why it is important to go to proper school now, instead of moronically burying your head in the Quran?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2012
Cushitic is a language group that is part of the AFRO ASIATIC LANGUAGE GROUP such as arabic and hebrew.

Language says alot of people and their connection to each other. If our language is the same as arabic and hebrew. If our dna is that of the berbers in north africa, are we not more related to them than to you negroids?

go learn your history and stop kissing to the somali race. you should know we had you bantus as slaves you pathetic race of a people.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2012
somalia6: Cushitic is a language group that is part of the AFRO ASIATIC LANGUAGE GROUP such as arabic and hebrew.

Language says alot of people and their connection to each other. If our language is the same as arabic and hebrew. If our dna is that of the berbers in north africa, are we not more related to them than to you negroids?

go learn your history and stop kissing to the somali race. you should know we had you bantus as slaves you pathetic race of a people.

You are a person!

Since when did race and language mean the same thing, illiterate foooooooooooooooool!

Did you go to school?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by romania5: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.