Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136174 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
you only use somalis as black to prove that blacks are not ugly.....

this is the sad truth.....and when whites use somali/ethiopian models ,,,,,, negroids get mad at the media for using horners as the standard of beuty......

afrocentrics claim somalis/ethiopians/eritreans so they can feel good about having a link to our history because our history is so rich

some afrocentrics say somalis and horners are decendants of ancient egyptians so they can get the approval of whites that blacks have a history

lol........ even if we convince every somali that they are not somali and are black.....that means we are better looking than you and u are a just an ugly mutated people....

no matter what we will always be on the higher ladder in terms of beuty and history and culture.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Negriods got flat nose(not most of em got that) u toad with giraffe neck,and scattered teeth, and wtf do u mean by nappy hair Hahaha! Our lips is adequate,and which y'll envy,and our hairs are curly,yeah they curl closely together and strong,so u pathetic fool that look like a starving monkey that haven't eaten for almost a month now should kindly drop dead now,cos u don't reason like a human too me, that's if u are one.... It's a pity seeing what's happening in ur country,maybe it's because u'll are dullards,humans can't be that dumb,humans grow crops to eat and the last time i checked y'all somalians are starving....what a pity. A typing starving monkey..hehehhe
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
scientifically speaking their is only 1 race, the human race.

You need to get over your obsession with Somalis,eritreans, ethiopians, if you only knew that we enslaved you ugly monkeys you would not be here running after me.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Puhahahhahaha! (laughing in spanish) this monkey is so fucking dumb!

White used somalis as model??in ur dream,never heard of that,it's so clear to me,that u are one big liar.

West africans is the hope for african and not u foolish people that can't even feed urselves...

U think i see u people as being pretty? Puhahahahahh! Seeing some few pretty girls pix can't n won't change my mind,,,i have seen a negriod girl that melt my heart instantly..

When ever i remeber the word somalia,i only think of a suffering land with starving people

and lemme make things very clear,west africans got real culture and heritage compared to anyother region in africa

nigeria for example got about 350 ethnic groups with rich culture,taraba state alone got about 40tribes,more than so many african countries

u smell and stink to me,u are nothing and un-important,hahahahahaha! Funny lil piece of trash.. It hurt u deep inside that we western africans are the light and hope for africa,i know if given the chance u will flee that cursed land of urs
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Adamskuty: Puhahahhahaha! (laughing in spanish) this monkey is so fucking dumb!

White used somalis as model??in ur dream,never heard of that,it's so clear to me,that u are one big liar.

West africans is the hope for african and not u foolish people that can't even feed urselves...

U think i see u people as being pretty? Puhahahahahh! Seeing some few pretty girls pix can't n won't change my mind,,,i have seen a negriod girl that melt my heart instantly..

When ever i remeber the word somalia,i only think of a suffering land with starving people

and lemme make things very clear,west africans got real culture and heritage compared to anyother region in africa

nigeria for example got about 350 ethnic groups with rich culture,taraba state alone got about 40tribes,more than so many african countries

u smell and stink to me,u are nothing and un-important,hahahahahaha! Funny lil piece of trash.. It hurt u deep inside that we western africans are the light and hope for africa,i know if given the chance u will flee that cursed land of urs

their is an article how black women were mad that all the supermodels who were of color were Somali or ethiopian......they were mad cause somalis, ethiopians were used in magazines because they have straight hair and straight nose

http://madamenoire.com/135101/brown-face-in-a-white-industry-the-cruel-hoax-behind-the-upsurge-in-ethiopian-models/

read the comments under the article of all the pissssed off black women who hating on ethiopians cause they are used as the standard of beuty for black women...and black women are mad cause they look nothing like horners..... lmao

here is an excerpt:

“With the recent interest in Ethiopian women, or women from the “horn” more broadly, it is amazing how almost blatantly Social Darwinist ideas get espoused,” noted Professor Davarian L. Baldwin, a Paul E. Raether Distinguished Professor of American Studies at Trinity College, who focuses on African Diaspora issues.
“So in the case of Ethiopian women, I hear talk about an “Ethiopian” skin tone, facial features, and bone structure. I hear so much about the beautiful skin of Ethiopians, not in terms of blemishes or smoothness but because it is seen as the perfect balance between darker sub-Saharan Africans and whiter Caucasians,” said Baldwin. “I also hear they are the perfect beauty blend because of their brown skin and yet long (more Caucasian-looking) hair.”
[b][/b]

Read more at http://madamenoire.com/135101/brown-face-in-a-white-industry-the-cruel-hoax-behind-the-upsurge-in-ethiopian-models/#3f5emZFm1RoueIMc.99
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
somali models

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
somalia9: scientifically speaking their is only 1 race, the human race.

You need to get over your obsession with Somalis,eritreans, ethiopians, if you only knew that we enslaved you ugly monkeys you would not be here running after me.
u fucking bastard with diagonal head,the son of a motherless she-goat,ur people didn't enslave blacks,the real arabs were actually blacks,in the history of slavery,whites was firstly enslaved by blacks

the black arabs enslaved whites from europe,they were made to work on plantation and theri females were forced into having sexs with their master

The north africans invaded iceland and portugal and caught about 1:5million whites,who were handcuffed an brought to africa as slaves. Even before then whites enslaved their fellow whites, they were shipped in large numbers from europe to north america,and were being mal treated

black slavery is different,blacks enslaved blacks and sold them to whites who shipped them to north and south america,whites never invaded the blacks and caught them ,it was the blacks who brought slaves from wars and sold them to whites,grab

And lastly u all horners are obessed with west african,i didn't even know y'all exist,try and fix ur shitty country first,now u smelling ugly monkey with giraffe and scatterd teeth,bend down low,lick and suck the holy cum of my dog,my slave...hehhhe
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
somali models

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Its only negroids who were enslaved by everyone, whites, somalis, arabs, europeans, everyone enslaved you

no one ever enslaved somalis. Your history is crapp...our history goes back all the way to ancient egypt and trade with india, persia, ottoman empire.

when you guys were being enslaved, we somalis were using the Turks and their cannons to fight the ethiopians and the purtogese.

We somalis had the most ships and best built ships in the muslim world.....

you guys are second class in terms of looks and history, we will always be better than you....you have nothing, all you have is a history of slavery and big lips and a wide nose that resemble those of a monkey
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
Man i came on this site cause of your peoples obsession asking whether we were african or black or this or that.....every black website is discussing our genetics and hair....you can type somali on the search bar in nairaland and see the topics made about somalis waaay before i ever came here.......so its you who are obsessed.

we see you as slaves because somalis had slaves that were negroid just like you.... matter of fact the italians outlawed slavery in somalia in the 1920's lol.....

so to me you would have been my grandpa's slave less than 100 years ago.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
and here are some blacks,but does somalians models u uploaded are dark skin,wtf?? Hahhha! U are a blind,old monkey with decomposed brains

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Adamskuty: and here are some blacks,but does somalians models u uploaded are dark skin,wtf?? Hahhha! U are a blind,old monkey with decomposed brains

obviously you dont know the difference between color and race.

their are indians who have the same color as us. but they are not black.

but we are not negroid as in those who have big lips and wide noses and nappy hair.

by your logic, indians should be black, so should darker middle eastern people.....

race is deteremied by genetics and bone and facial features.......

if we were negroid like you our somali people would not look like the people they do......you people wear weaves to have our nice hair, you have plastic surgery to have our nose etc.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
i guess you can read so read this map

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
lol

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
As you can see those people who have the same language group originally have the same ancestry. thus the reason why somalis/ethiopians/eritreans speak afroasiatic language same as arabs and berbers and also have the upto 40 to 50 percent of the same dna as those groups mentioned.

now that am done educating you, i best be on my way, i have a class in a few minutes.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
somalia9: As you can see those people who have the same language group originally have the same ancestry. thus the reason why somalis/ethiopians/eritreans speak afroasiatic language same as arabs and berbers and also have the upto 40 to 50 percent of the same dna as those groups mentioned.

now that am done educating you, i best be on my way, i have a class in a few minutes.

You are not educating anyone Anyanle. you simply are using old information that was drawn up by Eurocentric anthropologist.

There is no arguement that DNA flow occured in regions that have boundaries with other continents and the sahara poses a formidable boundary that stopped gene flow to the inner parts of Africa. Thats simply a plausible and reasonable ascertion. What is in contention as far as this is concerned is the pseduo scientific anthropological designations given to Human beings within one continent to fit certian obvious bias while ignoring the same application to other continents.

Therefore in all truth, Somali are African, Somali have black skin, Somali have predominant African DNA ( 40%/60% shit is skewed from sampling so cut it out)and Somali originate in Africa so somali are equidistantly closer to Africans.

In colloquil terms they are therefore "Black Africans" no more, no less.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2013
morpheus24:

You are not educating anyone Anyanle. you simply are using old information that was drawn up by Eurocentric anthropologist.

There is no arguement that DNA flow occured in regions that have boundaries with other continents and the sahara poses a formidable boundary that stopped gene flow to the inner parts of Africa. Thats simply a plausible and reasonable ascertion. What is in contention as far as this is concerned is the pseduo scientific anthropological designations given to Human beings within one continent to fit certian obvious bias while ignoring the same application to other continents.

Therefore in all truth, Somali are African, Somali have black skin, Somali have predominant African DNA ( 40%/60% shit is skewed from sampling so cut it out)and Somali originate in Africa so somali are equidistantly closer to Africans.

In colloquil terms they are therefore "Black Africans" no more, no less.

Somalis are inbetween negroid and caucasion, everyone knows that, thus our look and dna

your obsession over my people is tiring negroid.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 5:44am On Apr 03, 2013
somalia9:

Somalis are inbetween negroid and caucasion, everyone knows that, thus our look and dna

If the above statement makes any sense then these people must be inbetween negroid and mongoloid as well

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2013
A true somali African, born of the African soil.

Big up to a real Somali

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by pirate1: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2013
morpheus24: A true somali African, born of the African soil.

Big up to a real Somali

the obsession continues
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
pirate1:

the obsession continues

As long as the S.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y continues
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
morpheus24:

As long as the S.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y continues

you were obsessing with somali peoples dna waaaay before i got on this site mr infamous morpheus.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
somalia9:

you were obsessing with somali peoples dna waaaay before i got on this site mr infamous morpheus.

nah I was obsessing about West African Fulani DNA.

Somali only came under my radar as soon as you showed up.

You on the other hand are reflecting your short comings cause Nigerians in particular superceed Somali in just about every field thinkable.

PLEASE!!!!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
morpheus24:

nah I was obsessing about West African Fulani DNA.

Somali only came under my radar as soon as you showed up.

You on the other hand are reflecting your short comings cause Nigerians in particular superceed Somali in just about every field thinkable.

PLEASE!!!!

now now morpheus, lets not lie to ourselves,

you posting somali pictures and talking about our dna was what caught my eye, i specifically remember somalinet having a discussion about your specific obsession with my people.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^^^

find the posts that you are refering to and post them here for all to see. I have been on nairaland for over 6 years so it should be easy for you to run a search and when you are done, don't forget to include all references I make to Fulani, Ethiopians, Khoisan, Madagascans,senegalese,berber, andamans and pretty much all people with dark skin.

Tsweehh!!!!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by qalanjo29(f): 5:46am On Apr 04, 2013
lol somali9 please go bk to school learn African history. Somali and Indians don't look the same way different and steal indian are called brown skin... Somali are black...somali9 u share 68% dna with other Africans so ...lol people are laughing at our ignorance and that should be in ur leaving room not in the internet where everyone can see what u writing. bada kaloon qurmiyo n ur ...,,
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by qalanjo29(f): 5:51am On Apr 04, 2013
somali9 don't u know black person with no big lips is ugly. do u know all races wanna have big lips and they injecting their self paying money money.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2013
qalanjo29: lol somali9 please go bk to school learn African history. Somali and Indians don't look the same way different and steal indian are called brown skin... Somali are black...somali9 u share 68% dna with other Africans so ...lol people are laughing at our ignorance and that should be in ur leaving room not in the internet where everyone can see what u writing. bada kaloon qurmiyo n ur ...,,

you gotta troll harder mate, the fact you just said 68 percent dna with other africans tells you we are different, and by other africans you mean other hornets.....troll harder
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
somalia9:

you gotta troll harder mate, the fact you just said 68 percent dna with other africans tells you we are different, and by other africans you mean other hornets.....troll harder

The 60% African DNA and 40% West Asian(not caucasoid) DNA is Autosomal, which is a combination of genetic data taken from sampled populations. The entire population of African Americans have about the same Autosomal DNA in them at 30%. What does that tell you m.o.r.o.n

Your Ytdna is about 80% E3b Somali male, 15% Eurasian and 5 % sub saharan, which means a high percentage of your paternal lineage is African derived. No male descendants outside of Africa carry the E haplogroup as persistent as Africans

Your maternal DNA has a high frequency of M1 at almost 100% which till date is argued to be derived in Africa as an ofshoot of L3 which is a predominant east African maternal imprint or a possible ancient back migration from West Asia.

Ps everyone in Africa is different genetically. I don't have the same Paternal lineage as a Southern khoisan African nor do I have the same maternal lineage as an east african dinka
s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y. at its best
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
....^How Long are you Going to Let this Man Troll You on the Same Topic?

FFS ....How Many
~::Years::~ Are you going to discuss this?...LML grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
^^^

until Royal becomes "Pure" black or Yeshua comes back to earth.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: ....^How Long are you Going to Let this Man Troll You on the Same Topic?

FFS ....How Many
~::Years::~ Are you going to discuss this?...LML grin

Royal(Agent) "Why Why do you persist MR. Morpheus"

Morpheus "Because I choose to"

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.