Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? (3362 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / Must A Married Man Be Monogamous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by pafestula(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
ifyalways: The husband of a really close person is what now? A fiend ?
What is your friends spouse doing in your house with your laptop sef ? The scenarios you create, Na wao.

My advise : Focus on your marriage and let your friends spouses be.

Btw,how's that your friend that does not know how to welcome her husband,according to you, doing lately ?

U re very observant, so u re following her thread always!
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by shesco(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
He might not necessarily be there for flirting ,who knows if he is there to make some illegal doe.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
And how will that illegal do be made? Let me guess, he is going to a dating site to solicit other men?
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: And how will that illegal do be made? Let me guess, he is going to a dating site to solicit other men?
Kobojunkie: And how will that illegal do be made? Let me guess, he is going to a dating site to solicit other men?
Some scammers trap ladies desperate for marriage and make them send money to them.
Poster, face your own marriage. You are so into other peoples marriages.

3 Likes

Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
rokiatu: Seriously this is so so shocking to me right and eventhough my mouth is close on it, I just can't seem to get over it. This person is the husband of a really really close person to me I perfer not to say the relationship. A few days ago, he came over to my place to visit and he used my lapto but I guess he forgot to close the browser after and yes what I saw was a bit shocking and I can't help but wonder what he's doing on that site when his woman is pretty, loving, loves he so much and even has a child for him. Whats the site called again sef? yea.. Zoosk.

Theres no wayyy in hell am telling his wife but what I want to know is he just there to kill time or what? Yea I know I sound naive and silly right now but am confused I swear.

feasting his eyez ofcourse. whatelse grin
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
debrief08:
Some scammers trap ladies desperate for marriage and make them send money to them.
Poster, face your own marriage. You are so into other peoples marriages.

So, we agree that he is not there for the men? good.

Now, is he simply going to go on the profile and tell these women that he needs more for welfare of orphanage, or is he going to, on a dating site, try to SEDUCE women that are not his wife?
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Kobojunkie:

So, we agree that he is not there for the men? good.

Now, is he simply going to go on the profile and tell these women that he needs more for welfare of orphanage, or is he going to, on a dating site, try to [b]SEDUCE [/b]these women?
Lol, you just asked what illegal things he may be doing in response to someones question I gave an illustration. I dont know what he is really doing on the site.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by freecocoa(f): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why not call the man and tell him he forgot to logout his account on the site, then ask him if you should log it out for him, then see or listen to what he will say, that way you may find an answer. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
debrief08:
Lol, you just asked what illegal things he may be doing in response to someones question I gave an illustration. I dont know what he is really doing on the site.

no, my question was not around the legality of his acts but more around the intentions or should i say the method with whic he would need to carry out his goals on that 'dating' site.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
freecocoa: Why not call the man and tell him he forgot to logout his account on the site, then ask him if you should log it out for him, then see or listen to what he will say, that way you may find an answer. grin

good one! grin
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2012
freecocoa: Why not call the man and tell him he forgot to logout his account on the site, then ask him if you should log it out for him, then see or listen to what he will say, that way you may find an answer. grin
you are wayyy too smart. Lol
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 20, 2012
who knows sis.

ppl can be so unpredictable.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 20, 2012
Is Kails = MsD?

Girl, how many times are they going to ban you? cheesy
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2012
Maybe he's just cruising for a second wife na.

I feel sorry for all those Naija "happy" marriages when the internet dating hits Nigerian full-time. lipsrsealed
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by LordReed(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Maybe he's just cruising for a second wife na.

I feel sorry for all those Naija "happy" marriages when the internet dating hits Nigerian full-time. lipsrsealed

Those who cheat don't need internet dating to do their thing. It would just be another avenue amongst a myriad.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Those who cheat don't need internet dating to do their thing. It would just be another avenue amongst a myriad.

And those who "don't" just havent found internet dating sites. We're talking about Nigerian men who find it wicked to keep their blockos zipped up. 2go na small thing sha
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by LordReed(m): 5:48am On Sep 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And those who "don't" just havent found internet dating sites. We're talking about Nigerian men who find it wicked to keep their blockos zipped up. 2go na small thing sha

Those who don't won't because it is still the same process; get a girl, sleep with her, not a very difficult process without the internet.

And please stop generalizing.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Those who don't won't because it is still the same process; get a girl, sleep with her, not a very difficult process without the internet.

Same process, but easier, faster and wider variety.

You live in lagos, internet go find you one borno chick within 1 min.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by LordReed(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Same process, but easier, faster and wider variety.

You live in lagos, internet go find you one borno chick within 1 min.

Easier for those who want it. Those who don't won't suddenly change their minds because of internet.

I don't live in Lagos.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Easier for those who want it. Those who don't won't suddenly change their minds because of internet.

I don't live in Lagos.

lol sorry, the "you" is a general being.

Not saying all the non-cheating ones will suddenly start cheating nau. But a majority will, ofcourse, it's expected.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by LordReed(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol sorry, the "you" is a general being.

Not saying all the non-cheating ones will suddenly start cheating nau. But a majority will, ofcourse, it's expected.

Okey dokey.

That is the thing why should we complain about infidelity then turn around and say it is expected? I don't do it and I will not expect it from my spouse.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover: He is looking at the women available on the site and thanking God for giving him his own wife grin

LOL LOL LOLREST.

So kails is mzdarskin? shocked

What happend to your original ID? cry cry cry
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2012
rokiatu:

LOL LOL LOLREST.

So kails is mzdarskin? shocked

What happend to your original ID? cry cry cry

yes hun.
i decided to change it because i was banned at the time
and wanted to start new. but like they say, trouble is always behind you so...

yeah. *shrugs*
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by JallowBah(f): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2012
If someone CLOSE to me found out my husband had a profile on a dating-site, I sure as hell hope they would tell me.
Or even send me an ano-mail with a link to his profile.

1 Like

Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by JallowBah(f): 12:33am On Oct 09, 2012
free2ryhme:

feasting his eyez ofcourse. whatelse grin

Then he should look up some free p*rn-sites.
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah: If someone CLOSE to me found out my husband had a profile on a dating-site, I sure as hell hope they would tell me.
Or even send me an ano-mail with a link to his profile.

lol...no nonsense woman.

We need more like you. Some women are too docile and naive today. Ive heard some say "its just the internet...he flirts with them but he comes home to me at the end of the day!"....

Uh....yeah....right!

Lol in today's world more than one third of affairs start from chat lines!!

Anyway,
#back2bed!!
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by JallowBah(f): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2012
*Kails*:

lol...no nonsense woman.

We need more like you. Some women are too docile and naive today. Ive heard some say "its just the internet...he flirts with them but he comes home to me at the end of the day!"....

Uh....yeah....right!

Lol in today's world more than one third of affairs start from chat lines!!

Anyway,
#back2bed!!

My husband is free to LOOK when he is walking in the streets, I dont own his eyes.
But to then start having fantasies about other women, flirting with other women, grinding on other women etc, etc..hells no.
If I aint woman enough for my husband, he aint man enough for me either.

2 Likes

Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^^^ i heard that!
Re: What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Checking on the other people he didn't check out before he got married. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bonanza !!! 10 Brand New 200ah Mercury Inverter Batteries For Sale At 95k Each! / What Will You Do In This Situation? / My Fear Of Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.