Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance (6384 Views)

I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Is It Legal for me To Marry My Cousin? / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidosis™:

How long did it take you to come up with this one?

Well I don't know what makes you so dumb but.. it really works.

fool
Re: My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance by misslaw(f): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
EVN THOU AM STILL YOUNG BUT SISTER,IT WIL B WONDERFUL TO FOLLOW UR HEART...
8yrs is no joke
Re: My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance by kemifemi: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pray, pray, pray. God is a God of order! Tell God to confirm it to you.
Pastors are also humans and some of them are emotional.

Seek after the God of man and not the man of God
Re: My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance by nobniger: 3:23am On Feb 21, 2013
Only in Africa.You'll be surprise how many of those girls your fake pastor has slept with,get away from him and quickly too.

Re: My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance by deols(f): 6:23am On Feb 21, 2013
why not pray to God YOURSELF
Re: My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2013
Is there a reason God cannot talk to you? for you to be saying this it seems you are not sure of yourself. Why are you not sure of yourself? God has given you everything to make a good decision why is your pastor making this decision for you? Do you realize even marriages where the pastor has said the husby and wife will live together for eternity has failed?

Be free in Christ.
Re: My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance by drnoel: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
do u know what M.U.M.U is, that is what u are....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband doesn't want wife to work / A Salute To Single Mums - The Unsung Heroines / Straight To The Point: Inter Family Marriage And The Risk Of Up Normal Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.