Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

If You Were The President Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were The President Of Nigeria. (8298 Views)

Poll: WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT? NO RIGGING PLEASE

TOSHMANN: 9% (2 votes)
NOETIC: 28% (6 votes)
ADAMUGO: 4% (1 vote)
FAKETAN: 28% (6 votes)
I-MAN: 19% (4 votes)
DAVIDYLAN: 9% (2 votes)
URYSPY: 0% (0 votes)
TOYINRAYO: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2008
faketan:

Are in anyway related to JFK?

I am Nigeria's version of JFK/Obama/Idi Amin/Bush/Hoja combined.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2008
May God forbid bad thing. Idi what?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2008
doyin13:

You are prolly the worst Obama clone on the market tongue tongue tongue

Are you suggesting my message is not coming straight from the heart? That I have some kind of army of speech writers,or I am modeling myself against some past great leaders?

My message is straight from the heart; from the inner depths of my aorta,just above the pulmonary artery cool I can't believe people are doubting my authenticity. Are you being racist towards me?Is your Caucasian background making it hard for you to believe my authenticity?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2008
You are probably following the campaign train very well. She is already trying to make up with the black community.

Any tell us what you will do for naija. If you have been there recently you will definitely have an idea of the situation on ground.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2008
I-man:

[b]I have one word for you-yes we can![/b]If only we can have hope,no matter how "audacious",yes we can put a man on Pluto by the end of this month

Reading from your teleprompter again aye?  grin

faketan:

nigerian Hilary Clinton on the prowl.

Cry now! you will not win New Hampshire here in Nigeria just for crying.
Please daivid, tell us what you will do.

How will you vote in an agent of "change" . . . a flipflopper who lacks managerial experience and bereft of any concrete economic ideas like I-man?

Vote for experience . . . we have been in the corridors of power before . . . we can do it again.

I will bring our troops home from the Niger Delta, i will bring peace to Sudan and provide electricity for all within 6 months.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2008
faketan:

You are probably following the campaign train very well. She is already trying to make up with the black community.

Any tell us what you will do for naija. If you have been there recently you will definitely have an idea of the situation on ground.

Oh Come on,  Nothing she said was anti-black. I am African and I heard what she said and found nothing wrong with it. Same with what Clinton ( the man) said. Change we need is to get insecure black people to grow up and focus on the main issues that have been eating us for decades now.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2008
faketan:

I tell you say I go bring hope and change to Naija,wetin be your problem? That is all you need to know.If you want detail,go to my website-www.iman2008.com.(works best with godzillafire4firefox)
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by TheSly: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2008
first thing first!

nairaland.com will be seized and it will be one of the government's property

you all will be paying $5,000 for subscription just to have access to the website every month!

Nigerian states will be reduced to 4 and i will have my friends as the governors of each states!

E.F.C.C and I.C.P.C will be disabled because they are all fake!

I will personally own lagos state with no questions asked!

i will establish a new law as follow: cool

looters, if found guilty, must be stoned to death!

Gay and lesbian will NOT be tolerated !!

you will not be allowed to have more than a wife if u are a man! angry

I will track down my secondary school teachers, i mean those that successfully flogged the hell out of me way back in school and ill retaliate and do the same to them!

Child abuse will not be tolerated!

last!. . , . . . . . nothin like declaring my assets or stalking my accounts! cool

thanks very much! cool
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Oh Come on,  Nothing she said was anti-black. I am African and I heard what she said and found nothing wrong with it. Same with what Clinton ( the man) said. Change we need is to get insecure black people to grow up and focus on the main issues that have been eating us for decades now.

I didn't get to hear the exact statement she made but what is awash in the media is that her statement is derogatory. it was a washington post comentator who said she trying to mend fences.

They even quoted someone who supposedly spearheaded clinton's(man) campain in South Carolina as expressing disappointment. whatever happens, let the best win.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2008
davidylan:

Reading from your teleprompter again aye? grin

Na you buy the teleprompter for me? This message of hope is straight from the conus arteriosus.

Corridors of power indeed!You think sharing the same surname as the Chairman of Globacom will fool anybody?Besides,we need change from that.We need a fresh face-I am darker skinned compared to all the former Presidents of Nigeria.No ex-President looks like me.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2008
She raised eyebrows in New Hampshire when she credited President Lyndon Baines Johnson, not the assassinated John F. Kennedy or King, for passing civil rights legislation.

http://www.thestate.com/presidential-politics/story/282561.html

What Hillary said was technically true but politically damaging
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2008
faketan:

I didn't get to hear the exact statement she made but what is awash in the media is that her statement is derogatory. it was a washington post comentator who said she trying to mend fences.

They even quoted someone who supposedly spearheaded clinton's(man) campain in South Carolina as expressing disappointment. whatever happens, let the best win.

You need to read or listen to it yourself to understand what I mean. You know how the whole Race game is played here, as soon as a few are upset about it, no matter how ridiculous it is, others will jump on the bandwagon so they do not go down with the accused.

This is politics, and the game should be fair. Why should they all be forced to walk on shells cause one of the guys running is "BLACK" ( I prefer dark in complexion). I think what these people ( Sharpton and his crew) are doing is insulting.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2008
I-man:

Corridors of power indeed!You think sharing the same surname as the Chairman of Globacom will fool anybody?Besides,we need change from that.We need a fresh face-I am darker skinned compared to all the former Presidents of Nigeria.No ex-President looks like me.

Vote Davidylan for president . . . we dont need a "fresh face" in office. A face will not put food on your table, hope will not bring down inflation nor repair your roads. Color of your skin will not turn ur hospitals into eldorado nor curb corruption.

I-man is corrupt, he has multiple IDs and is thus unfit for the highest position in the land.

I on the other hand have always played fair, we have shown by our fantastic speeches how government must be run, i am a man of the sheeple.

Vote Davidylan for president! grin cheesy
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2008
davidylan:

Vote Davidylan for president . . . we don't need a "fresh face" in office. A face will not put food on your table, hope will not bring down inflation nor repair your roads. Color of your skin will not turn your hospitals into eldorado nor curb corruption.

I-man is corrupt, he has multiple IDs and is thus unfit for the highest position in the land.

I on the other hand have always played fair, we have shown by our fantastic speeches how government must be run, i am a man of the sheeple.

Vote Davidylan for president! grin cheesy

LMAO!!!!
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2008
I-man was also a drug user. Do not forget that.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2008
Complete non sequitur.How does my use of multiple IDs show I am corrupt? If so,the use of names like PTF to mislead gullible Nigerians into thinking you are associated with the Petroleum Trust Fund is certainly outrageous.

Besides,my name change was due to my human rights activism against the great dictator-Field Marshall Seun.After my incarceration at Arjen Robben Island,I followed the path of Cassius Clay and came out with a new name.

A fresh face is what the people need,indeed,that is all they need.
You can access my website to see how I intend to achieve my goals-
www.iman2008.com
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2008
faketan:

I-man was also a drug user. Do not forget that.

I did not inhale. . . .that is the most important thing!
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2008
I-man, is it not true that "page not displayed" is one of your policy goals as stated by your campaign website?

The people do not need a fresh-face, they need experience. The people are not hungry for hope, they want an increase in their standard of living. Enough of mouthing empty slogans such as "yes we can", NO WE CANNOT go to the moon tomorrow.
Yes I can end the crisis in the Niger Delta, Yes I can end corruption (by jailing my opponent for lying under oath) . . .

My able opponent in this race has accused me of using a different ID - PTF to mislead the people, i put it before the court of public oppinion that I, Davidylan, have NEVER used an ID - PTF.

The tactic of my opponent has always been to use negative campaigns to get the sheeple on his side. But truth, experience and determination that trumps all empty words like "hope" will prevail.

Vote Davidylan for president! Experience2008.  tongue
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2008
The race is beoming more interesting. The more interesting it becomes, the dirtier it gets.

WHAT SHALL CAN YOU DO TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2008
davidylan:

I-man, is it not true that "page not displayed" is one of your policy goals as stated by your campaign website?

Do you have godzillafire4fireforce? How can you lead this great nation when you can't even download the latest web browser ?

That is why my message of technological daring,landing a man on Pluto by the end of the month,grates you,because you are a technophobe. How can we land on Pluto when our leader doesn't know how to download?

That is why we need change.

I have a dream!I have a dream that one day my people will climb up and down mountains and those mountains shall be exalted.

I have a dream that one day this nascent democracy of ours will rise up and reclaim our rightful place at the top of Tranparency International's table.

I have a dream today.This nation can be great again if only we can have hope and trust in my dreams and nightmares www.iman2008.com
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2008
I-man:

is why my message of technological daring,landing a man on Pluto by the end of the month,grates you,because you are a technophobe. How can we land on Pluto when our leader doesn't know how to download?

Fellow Nigerians, is now the time to vote for dreamers as president? Our people have not fed and yet my able opponent is more concerned about landing a man on Pluto?  shocked

Fellow Nigerians . . . Pluto is no longer a planet, how then does my opponent hope to put a man there?

A message of empty "hope" cannot change corruption, reduce fuel queues, reduce our dependence on foreign oil exploration, improve our schools, make healthcare affordable to Iya Risi and give Baba Sule a new taxi cab.

Let us put dreamers were they should be, firmly in bed tucked under the sheets. Vote Davidylan . . . Experience2008!
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2008
@ daviddylan, I-imam,Sly

I no come know who to support now

any ministerial offers? grin
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2008
noetic:

@ daviddylan, I-imam,Sly

With your brilliant ideas. Are you now stepping down for who? Have they bribed you?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2008
davidylan:

Fellow Nigerians, is now the time to vote for dreamers as president? Our people have not fed and yet my able opponent is more concerned about landing a man on Pluto? shocked

You don't even know what the people want.Years spent on the corridors of power has alienated you from the people.Our great country yearns for technological triumphs-your only technological achievement is installing waterworks in your eyes for use every time you are trailing in the polls!

All that crying won't fool our wise people again.As the eloquent G.W put it,"fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2008
faketan:

With your brilliant ideas. Are you now stepping down for who? Have they bribed you?

you can't blame me

I don't trust that daviddylan guy,na hin cousin b INEC chairman

and the way that I-man guy they throw money about, he can buy his way to power.

no be my fault
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2008
noetic:

@ daviddylan, I-imam,Sly

Minister of the Federal Capital Territory of Pluto. grin
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2008
I-man:

Minister of the Federal Capital Territory of Pluto. grin

for where b dat one? shocked

pocket ur offer abeg

or gimme minister for petroleum
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2008
Aww! lmfao
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2008
noetic:

or gimme minister for petroleum

Pluto dey better.Its the next real estate heaven. Infact,Zenith Bank has already started offering sub-prime mortgages for houses on Pluto.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 12:12am On Jan 13, 2008
may be the president will live there as he will have better security and he will have a better view of nigeria from there. grin
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2008
I-man:

You don't even know what the people want.Years spent on the corridors of power has alienated you from the people.Our great country yearns for technological triumphs-your only technological achievement is installing waterworks in your eyes for use every time you are trailing in the polls!

I dont blame you . . . no wonder our educational system is in shambles. You dont even know Pluto is no longer a planet . . .Nigerians should look forward to many more fruitful yrs of ASUU strikes with you in power.

Hope will not put books in our classrooms and test tubes in our labs.

Your only "achievement" is having a fresh-face. Nigerians deserve better jare! cheesy
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2008
aww, when the awwsome pluto was deplaneted. The other 8 planets were crying. Oh brother pluto.

Anyway how will you bring Nigeria on her feet again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Igbos Are A Minority In Nigeria: Truth. / 2023 Presidency: Enugu AAC Dumps Sowore, Endorses Peter Obi / Physically Challenged Appeal For Inclusion In Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.