Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer (27858 Views)

Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja / Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by ayox2003: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
sylve11:

My dear the country is so hard that even the cashiers are now using torn boxers, singlets, panties and torn braziers. Now u see? sad sad cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You NL comedians should go grab the mic.

Frawzey
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Dopefiend(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
She got served!
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Abagworo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
Nigerian girls should tone down their quest for material things. Churches should stop preaching prosperity and start preaching morality. All these prosperity preaching pentecostal churches are part of the reason for increase in materialism.

2 Likes

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Baawaa(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
sexy glow: Why would hide my post?
because u ar a woman in man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Shalome(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
miracle4: btw what stops the "low life cretin" from using her number six to answer the miscreants ? maybe asked them why harass her before they ever say a word grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Her medula oblongata crashed at the 11th hour
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by ayox2003: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

This is terrible. In fact, I am just speechless! So even bank tellers could be this criminally minded in Nigeria? Men, we are doomed. Maybe I should invest my money in other West African States because what my eyes are reading right now is just ridiculous.

You and who?

Each post still represents the opinion of the poster and not of the public.

Hence, kindly replace the "we are" with "I am".

Frawzey

3 Likes

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by lightheart(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
So it is safe to assume that the banker had a fore knowledge of the customer's intention to withdraw 5M on the said date?? *just wondering*

E get as d tori b sha
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Baawaa(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
virtuoso01: Wow this is a cause for concern. What do we now do when the same people that gives us money are also the same ones to collect it from us.
What we can do is this,whenever we want to go and withdraw bulb money we will go with extra cloths,after withdrawing we will change to another cloths grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
If only there's a way of identifying the potential criminals amongst them before recruiting and screaning them out. The bank is the least place we expect such ppl.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Etumgbe(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
this story resemble wetin chinua achebe dey write before things come fall apart
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Eneze1(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
this story sounds somehow, was she aware that the said customer is coming to withdrew that kind of money that day or the customer as already informed her ahead of his intention to withdrew the money, because there must be a timeline between when the money is collected and she contacting her guys.

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by hardbody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
lightheart: So it is safe to assume that the banker had a fore knowledge of the customer's intention to withdraw 5M on the said date?? *just wondering*

E get as d tori b sha

Dimwitted dummy, for that amount of cash withdrawal, it is conventional to call and inform your account officer that you will be making such a huge withdrawal so that amongst other things, they will arrange the best denominations that will be convenient for you. While i am not saying that this story is true, you do not just dismiss it with a wave of the hand
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by hardbody: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
Eneze1: this story sounds somehow, was she aware that the said customer is coming to withdrew that kind of money that day or the customer as already informed her ahead of his intention to withdrew the money, because there must be a timeline between when the money is collected and she contacting her guys.

If we have a discussion that you will be coming on Monday to withdraw N5m, i will keep my 'boys' on standby the whole day just in case you come in a shade earlier or later. N5m is mega in any currency of the world.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
how many other victims got set up by this biatch?

how many times has this scenario played out in banks across this country?

go cashless
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by diki1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by lightheart(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
lightheart: So it is safe to assume that the banker had a fore knowledge of the customer's intention to withdraw 5M on the said date?? *just wondering*

E get as d tori b sha

hardbody:

Dimwitted dummy, for that amount of cash withdrawal, it is conventional to call and inform your account officer that you will be making such a huge withdrawal so that amongst other things, they will arrange the best denominations that will be convenient for you. While i am not saying that this story is true, you do not just dismiss it with a wave of the hand

I asked a question and I'm branded a dimwitted dummy?? Funny how u don't see how your last sentence is similar to my post. Thank you
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by remmyton(f): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
So to protect their image, they seal the crime? shocked shocked shocked
hmm, anyways, she sure know how to recover that money before those robbers run pass where she fit reach them
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by jamil2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
It will very very possible, Most of the customers used to inform their account officers in the process of withdrawing the huge sum of money for them to have their transaction successful without having delayed.

On a serious note the lady hasn't try for the greedy mind has shown and her image will be problematic forever.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by lightheart(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
jamil!:
It will very very possible, Most of the customers used to inform their account officers in the process of withdrawing the huge sum of money for them to have their transaction successful without having delayed.

On a serious note the lady hasn't try for the greedy mind has shown and her image will be problematic forever.

Brosssssss!!! Bortu y?
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by demitola(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hmmm, d staff a time-bomb 4d bank all dis while without dia notice. I tink wid dis miniature hitch, d bank should go do som tanxsgivin.....she mst av had som bigga hit-plan in mind
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Reference(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
Femsyn: This is what you get when you pay ur employee a paltry sum of 50-70k while s/he handles millions everyday. I'm not justifying her actions, but its really counter productive when the pple who handle cash more are the least paid in banks (of course, excluding drivers, security men & cleaners)

grin Yes oh. Na real COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. I tell you most Nigerians have their pet corruption projects. Its just the other man's own that is worse. The excuse you give for this act goes a long way to show just how far we as a people have fallen. The lady should thank her stars that no one was killed in the operation. If not >> capital.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by tunapawizzy: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
Trut: Kai. Kai.. Kai... Wonder shall never seize sad sad sad sad sad
seize r cease
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Reference(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2012

E get as d tori b sha

Perhaps. Could av called ahead to save his time and bump the cheque queue. Or perhaps she's playing bingo. Keep her gang on standby waiting for the fish. What are the chances a teller will cash a cheque of over one mill. on a typical day in Onitsha without secure transport? 1:5, 1:10, 1:100?
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
what a smart and intelligent guy, somem people could have started shouting and screeming while the robbers had already gone in jubilation for their success.
infact, that guy is wiseeeeeeeeeeeeee,

THE LADY MIGHT HAVE BEEN DOING IT AND BE GETTING AWAY SUCCESSFULL, HER CUP HAS FILLED, SHE MET AN INTELLIGENT BEING THAT THINKS FAST.
MAY GOD FORGIVE HER EVEN as she faces the consequencies
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
I said and will keep saying it that, if care is not taken. And the mental. Social and philosophical outlook of life of our society is not fundamentally adjusted, time will come when humans will eat humans in this country.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abagworo: Nigerian girls should tone down their quest for material things. Churches should stop preaching prosperity and start preaching morality. All these prosperity preaching pentecostal churches are part of the reason for increase in materialism.

That is the key word, love for extreeme materialism-- that is the cancer....
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by alex406(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Olodostein: I said and will keep saying it that, if care is not taken. And the mental. Social and philosophical outlook of life of our society is not fundamentally adjusted, time will come when humans will eat humans in this country.
Its already in vogue.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Tstark(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
hardbody:

But did you really need to insult the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by enkoby: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Eneze1: this story sounds somehow, was she aware that the said customer is coming to withdrew that kind of money that day or the customer as already informed her ahead of his intention to withdrew the money, because there must be a timeline between when the money is collected and she contacting her guys.

the customer could not have informed her that he was coming. she probably has been working with the hoodlums for sometime now. so she has thier number. she must have informed them that the man was about to withdraw 5m and she must have described what the guy was wearing. banks normally keep customers waiting for sometime if you are withdrawing huge sums of money, that's probably how she was able to buy more time to inform her cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Josh316(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
first and foremost, the dude who withdrew 5million without as much as making plans for his own security by either hiring a vehicle or at least using a bank transfer system must be an heeediot! how do you withdraw five million and then go and stand on the road for a taxi or maybe in this case, even a bike? why do people resort to being stingy to themselves and risk their lives? He could have been shot and killed and that would have been the end of the story! what is wrong with people sha? is common sense not common anymore? haba!!! angry
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by ddim22: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
deshclones:

N1ggah man...as if worse crimes don't happen outside the shores of this country..smh..always denigrating naija...
So what? if worst crimes happen outside the shores of nigeria.Does that mean we should condone a grave crime as armed robbery.Or dont you know her complicity makes her an armed robber.What if the victim was killed in the operation?What if you are the person it happened to?I think the police should name the bank so that the public will be careful when making huge withdrawal from the bank,because there might still be other cashiers in the bank who are in the business of giving information to armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.