Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,257 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Petroleum Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Petroleum Engineering (2184 Views)

Chemical Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering / Final Year Project Topic In Petroleum Engineering / Cut-off Mark For Futo In Petroleum Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petroleum Engineering by stepping01: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Which school is best for a PGD course in Petroleum Engineering. Pls i need ur help
Re: Petroleum Engineering by upengineer: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
UNIPORT runs pgd in Petroleum Engineering and the form is on sale now. Use google to search for Uniport postgraduate school to know their requirements
Re: Petroleum Engineering by Lamasta(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
vikas11233: Despite the fact that petroleum engineering is an attractive and high paying career option, not much information is available on it. Typically, a petroleum engineering graduate is given the job to discover natural sources of oil and examine the same. Similarly, developing the latest machines and equipments which can be used in the extraction and processing of oil is part of the job of a petroleum engineer. Petroleum engineers have global career and are hired by global oil companies.
Conservation of Mass
Ma guy you too much more of it........
Re: Petroleum Engineering by swiftguy1: 5:29am On Nov 03, 2012
This might come in a little late but I might as well put in my 2 cents.
As for which one of them is best among Nigerian universities, its hard to say because I think all the Federal Universities are the same. Mind you, I said Federal not State. Might be wise however to consider what happens in the state / area, which might make Uniport a good option cos of its proximity to these companies.
I applied to Uniben for same program and should be starting any moment from now as the list just came out.
Another thing to consider is the duration. Whether 12 or 18 months. Most of them are 12 months anyways.

Please anyone in this field already should tell us me. I plan to proceed to do Masters in Benin, so as not to waste much time, but I still hope I could get someplace outside Nigeria to do it. Considering Canada, Malaysia (where the tuition might not be much), or Europe. Please tell us more about schools and career possibilities in these places.
Re: Petroleum Engineering by bushjeph: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2013
I am quite impress by this forum! I want honest contributions from you guys on the issue of business formation in Nigeria. Different CAC I visited to register my company are given me different requirements! At worst the prices are quite different! Pls. can we throw more light on the requirements for business start up in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Collection Process From Nigerian Universities / Breaking News: ASUU Update / Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) 2014/2015 Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.