Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,839 members, 7,841,194 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons (28839 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Cartoon Of Prophet Mohammed: 10 Killed At French Magazine Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Kslib(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Why are you christians looking for trouble na undecided

Is it by force to become a christian?

Why not serve your jesus and let others serve whtever they feel like serving!

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!
Wtf!! How did this guy get 27likes. I believe nairaland was hacked. We all know christians are the victims of religious violence,even the muslims know it. Recently,a SHEIK abi na IMAM burnt the bible but christians did not go about commiting violence.

Tell that to your muslim brothers who want to islamize NIGERIA..
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Skywalker5(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: This iluminatis(christians) again why ya'all can't leave Muslims with their belief. . .is it by force for them to join yo cultism church of satan the pyramid shape of paris tower beliefs? . . .leave them to their religion "for they will not worship what you worship(satan) and either you worship what they worship(God), to you be yours and to them be theirs" - Quran. . .Islam religion of peace!!! No doubt.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by stivin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2012

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!

Did your Allah promised to protect you on the bargain that you should wantonly kill other non muslims?
Arrant nonsense and pinnacled madness my foot! mtchew....

3 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Lenny5000(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!

Did they say Christians are responsible for the Cartoon? Or hows does Christians come into this? If you are Sincere to yourself, you will agree that Christians are some of the most peaceful people of faith you will ever find, because our Faith requires us to be so. Majority of Christians condemn this recent provocation of Muslims and are always quick to call EVIL, evil. Having said that, Muslims will forever be looked at with suspicion by many until they learn how to vent their anger without burning and killing and most importantly allow ALLAH do his own battle.

4 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: they claim that christians are not the ones behind the hates and incessant jealous of Islam and even the recent mock video of the holy prophet (saw) but it's all lies.
The producer of the movie was said to a christian also there was another christians activist name mentioned (I dnt give a **** abt they names). He also claimed he didn't know exactly wht the gadem movie was about (true lie). The hypocrisy is too much undecided
correct!! Bro. . .christians and the westerns are the Dajjal prophecised by prophet Mohammed(saw) and Christ Jesus(as). . .they shall fail and fall for they try to tarnish the image of Islam planing evil on Islam. . .the angels are ready for war so as Muslims are ready for war for an eye for an eye no turning of cheek.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jamil2(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
fatimah24: I don't knw y these western fools love lookin for trouble. If they want peace, y can't they leave Islam alone. Must they publish nd release things abt us? We want peace nd they want war, so they get wat they want. They know Muslims r peaceful bt wat brings out their anger is wen their religion is insulted. Am sure u all ve never seen a Muslim angry except wen d religion is insulted.

You shouldn't mind them!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jude33084(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
mmmustapha: Y dis xtians practice their religion n allow us to practice ours, y r u trying to muck islam n muslim? Am not surprise at all u even made jocks with jesus who u said is ur god, let me remind u sumtin muslim will not tolerate dis nonsense shegu kafirai, dakikai, summun bukumun fahun la yarji'un

Go ΆŋԂ fight France ΆŋԂ leave τhe Christians out of it cheesy
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Shalome(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
Do u knw how many arabs Live and work in france mostly north africans. Tunisians,algerians,morrocans...BOUNJOUR...The french and the entire West are Tired of Moslem poo and the Cartoons are just flimsy excuses to Go hardcore and crush all the Mullahs.Germans hate Turks residing in Germany...its hard to tolerate moslem poo,we xtians in Naija are really trying,to Co exist with this Vampires no be Small thing

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jude33084(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: correct!! Bro. . .christians and the westerns are the Dajjal prophecised by prophet Mohammed(saw) and Christ Jesus(as). . .they shall fail and fall for they try to tarnish the image of Islam planing evil on Islam. . .the angels are ready for war so as Muslims are ready for war for an eye for an eye no turning of cheek.

Can Ɣ☺Ʊ guys face France? Why not go ΆŋԂ attack them ΆŋԂ leave τhe Christians in Nigeria out of it.

Mind Ɣ☺Ʊ, Ɣ☺Ʊ guys should be expecting ♍☺re of τhis cartoons from them( western world) because they now now ƗƗow Ť☺ tune Ɣ☺Ʊ up wink
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by BinghiNya(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
the average iq of a nairaland christian is lower than that of a goat how do u taunt someone and expect no response christianity = hypocrisy muslims should stand up to these low lifers
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by stivin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
samkoro:

U know nothing about Islam.Try studying Islam from today.

Every moslem as commanded by Allah their god is required to do Jihad against the jews and christians by murder[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

then u guys are mistaken, cos if your allah gave u guys a mandate to kill,annihilate n destroy all non Muslims and Christians alike in d name of jihad with or without any provocation then with what these jihadist are doing they are not about fulfilling their 'calling' cos they would need to employ the services of an atomic bomb, a meteorite or hydrogen bomb to completely fulfill their calling cos they are not 'serious'..................ieds here n there, locally made hand bombs, guns, matchets like in jos.True,They have neva been serious!!! Thats why i even wonder if their allah is really a serious god.A God killing his own creation after sending them a 'messiah' (muhammed)n asking them to make converts of all,same time sending jihadist after the same people he wants to make converts of. I wonder.LMAO!!! mtchew....

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by AMvanquish: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dis ok juju guy seems to be having fun! I wish u cud do thaat in the
Open (not behind ur computer). Talk is very cheap, follow up with action n become
An anti islam activist na.. E dey sweet u ba..
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by vanstanzy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Lenny5000:

Did they say Christians are responsible for the Cartoon? Or hows does Christians come into this? If you are Sincere to yourself, you will agree that Christians are some of the most peaceful people of faith you will ever find, because our Faith requires us to be so. Majority of Christians condemn this recent provocation of Muslims and are always quick to call EVIL, evil. Having said that, Muslims will forever be looked at with suspicion by many until they learn how to vent their anger without burning and killing and most importantly allow ALLAH do his own battle.

GBAM! Its like these muslims have never heard of Atheist and Satanists. These group of people love causing confusion. For the satanists, CONFUSION AND CHAOS is part of their scheme to bring about their so-called NWO "NEW WORLD ORDER". For them, the best way to cause this confusion is to "PINCH" the muslims, who they know LACK TOLERANCE.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Why are you christians looking for trouble na undecided Is it by force to become a christian? Why not serve your jesus and let others serve whtever they feel like serving! You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi? You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion. My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to. Thnx!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by chucky234(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hmmm I can foresee another another phase to Muslim killing and burning of properties,innocent Christians will be slaughtered at the end of the day.
What the hell is wrong with those oyinbo sef,why can't they just let sleeping dog lie.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jude33084(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sky-walker:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Islam religion of peace

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by luluosas(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
Psylas: I love muslims, i love islam, i love Allah, i love muhammad
The picture you spu-pidly added to your post speak otherwise. Who are you deceiving with your stack ignorance of what PEACE is and represent? Wake up Jor.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by vanstanzy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
BinghiNya: the average iq of a nairaland christian is lower than that of a goat how do u taunt someone and expect no response christianity = hypocrisy muslims should stand up to these low lifers

BinghiNya, the self acclaimed "IMAM OF DESTRUCTION AND CHAOS", i hear u. Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Deedee49(f): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
Psylas: I love muslims, i love islam, i love Allah, i love muhammad

From ur picture,
I almost forgot, Gun and fire are weapons of peace!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ben4reel: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Shalome(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
BinghiNya: the average iq of a nairaland christian is lower than that of a goat how do u taunt someone and expect no response christianity = hypocrisy muslims should stand up to these low lifers
The average IQ of moslems like you is on the same range with that of a Sallah Ram

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by vanstanzy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju: Here is another Mohammed cartoon.. Nairaland Muslims can now riot, and kill Sexkillz and Maclatunji..

[img]http://3.bp..com/_MSX1iRymcBI/TBzStKIUEUI/AAAAAAAAKT0/4B4U0sCMkuk/s1600/mohammed-cartoon-2006-02-07.jpg[/img]

Very well illustrated. Truth is a bitter pill, but let 'em have it.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
stivin:
then u guys are mistaken, cos if your allah gave u guys a mandate to kill,annihilate n destroy all non Muslims and Christians alike in d name of jihad with or without any provocation then with what these jihadist are doing they are not about fulfilling their 'calling' cos they would need to employ the services of an atomic bomb, a meteorite or hydrogen bomb to completely fulfill their calling cos they are not 'serious'..................ieds here n there, locally made hand bombs, guns, matchets like in jos.True,They have neva been serious!!! Thats why i even wonder if their allah is really a serious god.A God killing his own creation after sending them a 'messiah' (muhammed)n asking them to make converts of all,same time sending jihadist after the same people he wants to make converts of. I wonder.LMAO!!! mtchew....
so now after the killings and war jehovah inflited in the bible he repented? tongue Do you know what Jihad(struggle) means. . .is there where Allah said killing is prescribe for you kill everyday? Muslims are not perfect 100% while Islam is 100% perfect. . .its for you to study Islam not Muslims grin
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Jamisco: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!

You are contradicting, confused and strayed.

Christians are the ones to ask either it is by force to join the cultism called islam.

we are serving our Lord and personal Saviour Jesus Christ who is coming to judge the whole world, this is also found in your book. i think is your islam that is forcing people to convert to islam by force and even those that know the truth convert to christianity you kill them and burn their belongings.

you said Islam is making progress, by what, is it by violence or killing innocent women and children even when your prophets say you should not kill such ones.

if allah is really a true god why can't he protect himself, but you muslims protect allah as a manmade god, is he ? like you don't know your so called holy book, allah does not protect muslim but muslims protect allah that's why you are killing people in the name of allah.

think twice and read your book carefully, it will tell you where he mohammed landed.

he even pray to jesus to forgive him
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by luluosas(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
You mean 'ready to protest' for a cartoon yet to be publish? Kai, walahi talahi, I don't understand.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by IfyAwazie(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
cherish: fool
Dumb
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Kslib(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
I can see your iq is lower that that of the dumbest christian on earth. So if someone taunts your religion,your next resort is violence.. We all know you muslims are the masters of taunting. You guys look for trouble,and yet we christians behave as though you dont exist,cos our religion does not promote violence.
You guys are just full of hate towards xtians. I grew up in the north for good 18years,and i can boldly tell you that islam is a religion of violence.. You need to see the way even the little muslim kids behave,both little girls. Those kids are dangerous..
One thing is for sure,not all muslims are terrorists,but 98% of terrorist are muslims.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by oyedun82(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Skywalker5(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2012

Are you not meant to be outside trying to blow people up? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by oge4real(f): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
And the 3rd world war draws near.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nautillus(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nah wah oh...

once Muslim person get headache..the Christians take the blame...
if a Muslims child falls ill, a christian is definitely behind it...
if you take a Persian rug to the beach for picnic, you have insulted Islam becos a "prayer" mat should be keep "holy"

haba...nah only una dey ...?? haba ...una no dey tire??...

atheist - bud-dist and co there there... even Illuminati...all attacking the christian God in all manner of ways..Una here any christian talk??..

NOOO...why because , God is not a Man, If he is a powerful as Christians claim he is...HE WILL FIGHT HIS BATTLES HIMSELF...he does not need me or you to punch the man standing next to you on his behalf.

Make una sef let una God fight for himself..

after all, you go to him for blessing...peace.. prosperity....why not add revenge to it??...pray to him to take revenge on thing YOU find offensive about him OR is prophet (who is first a MAN oh, but nobody dey remember that side)

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by AjanleKoko: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!

You know, this kind of reads like the usual government stuff from Abati, Okupe, or Omookri.
Good to know people are learning new skills grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles / Senegalese Soldiers Seen Hailing Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.