Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions (21243 Views)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. / Destroying Ancestral Altars/agents (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
m.k.o2005:

No biblical quotation can save anyone one of you if God HIMSELF(Almighty God)does not come into the matter proper using HIS spirit(HOLY SPIRIT) You guys reiterate that Christianity is imported religion.That's very very true that we need not to be told or reminded cos we know. There are good imports and there are toxins that people also import into the country.

christianity is a toxin that is destabilizing Nigeria, the rest of Africa and the World. whta with all the tithing, fanaticism, scientific rejection, madness, cultural destruction, involvement in politics, man-worship, inferiority complex, etc. .
But i tell you that the best thing that ever happened to man the creation of the Almighty God is to bring back to us that which the devil stole from mankind right in the garden of EDEN.And now some ignorant and prodigal children of the Almighty God said we should throw it away or put it side by side with the devilish practice of our ignorant fathers.

that garden of yours didnt exist. there is no proof if it did. just some jewish bedtime faiytale storie that is taken seriously by fools. atleast our "ignorant fathers" existed. . tongue
How come you want us to discard Christianity which you said is foreign and you still want to wear the clothes and also use the mirrors and combs given to you by the foreigners just to say the very very least ?You can go pick up ur raffia attires and use dem for cover !

what has christianity got to do with technology such as combs , mirrors etc., (which btw was invented in Pagan days, so YOU should stop using it. everything in this world started Pagan and has Pagan roots).
i agree about the clothes though. but who told you that our traditional clothes are raffia stop confusing with attire used during ritual. we have our own other separate cotton-stitched trad. clothes. however due to colonisation, we are forced to wear it on the outside but in our own country, we must wear trad. clothes.
Now listen,for those of you who were once Christians and have started to consider this useless write up concerning the adoption of fetish and devilish traditional beliefs,this is what the WORD of the Almighty God of heavens and the earth,the creator of all things and the maker of man both the atheist,the traditional fetish/devilish believers,the GOD of the ignorant and the God of the saved has got to say ''The proverb is true that describes what has happened to them'A dog returns to it's VOMIT 'and a PIG that is washed goes back to wallow in the mud'' What a pity but the lord God Almighty will deliver HIS people.
I know having seen all these,''A fool has said in his heart that there is no God'' Shalom !

shut up jew. your pleading to christians wont work. The Nigerian" people will soon be aware and/or arealready aware. they just need to come out in the open.
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by Ptolomeus(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
In short, Abraham and David did not have problems with clothes ...
They were naked all day with his concubines, while their wives cooked ...
My respects.

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:02am On Sep 25, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Hey ! I put it to you that you will do a good work for the Almighty God.This is becos the course you are trying to push now is a useless and will for sure be a futile one.It's not a prayer but a statement of fact.Try to take us forward and not backward.
If you try to run away from the good work of preaching the good news,(the holy IMPORTED bible)u will still accept it any how ! Though HE has given us a liberal mind and also to choose FREELY what so ever we want.But becos of HE is God,we can't question his authority.

who is questioning whos authority WE ARE JUST QUESTIONING YOUR MAN-GOD'S AUTHORITY, THATS ALL.

But even if you do question HIM,HE is a merciful God. Try it with ur FETISH DEVILISH traditional gods,u will have or self to blame if u will be alive to tell the story.
Don't be like the FOOLS who have said there is no God ! Shalom

THE GODS DO NOT ENTERTAIN HUMAN MATERIAL FEELINGS. THEY ARE SPIRITUAL FORCES! STOP CONFUSING MAN with a [/b]GOD[/b]. and what gives you the right to brand our Gods devilish isnt it your God that provoked you to go and slaughter millions in the name of his religion first of all to begin with, the devil concept of "complete evil" DOENS NOT EXIST. the forces must be balanced.

and i have explained idolatory so there is no reason to brand a Spiritual Force as fetish. the idols merely are material representations of SPiritual Forces, to aid humans in the reverence of tthe Supernatural and for concentration.

and it would be better if you stop saying :Shalom: everytime. it sounds lame. tongue
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Sea reasoning ! You believe in Lucifer and you do not believe in God ! Christians follow christ (God) UR QUESTION SHOULD BE; do they do it the right way ?
Open ur mind to the good and only way to life -JESUS CHRIST THE SOON COMING KING !

christ is not a God. he is a man. an israeli man . WAKE UP! angry
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:08am On Sep 25, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Who told you these people,group,cult,religious sects etc killing people were Christians ? The devil only made them and you also believe they were all Christians. The Christ i follow never killed any one ! He never admonished or instructed HIS disciples to kill.And i follow HIS foot steps then i can confidently tell you that i'm a christian ! I'm not a fetish/devilish traditionalist or some kind of ignorant fools who said there is no God ! No offence man-Shalom

so whatever wrongs you christians do in the name of rreligion, your jusstification is that he devil made you do it hmm . .

let me clarify with you. the christ you follow never directly killed anyone. but he used a very powerful weapon (later on, used by muhammad), that of brainwashing. he brainwashed and incited people to do the kilings for his beliefs and in his name. none of our Pagan religions would evergo on rampage to gain converts like your useless religion.

we traditionalist are not devilish. let me remind you that it is you people who comitted attrocitieies upon us, not us on you.
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

so whatever wrongs you christians do in the name of rreligion, your jusstification is that he devil made you do it hmm . .

let me clarify with you. the christ you follow never directly killed anyone. but he used a very powerful weapon (later on, used by muhammad), that of brainwashing. he brainwashed and incited people to do the kilings for his beliefs and in his name. none of our Pagan religions would evergo on rampage to gain converts like your useless religion.

we traditionalist are not devilish. let me remind you that it is you people who comitted attrocitieies upon us, not us on you.
You are highly ignorant concerning the word of God.I was once like you until i started studying the word of GOD,meditating and with the help of the holy spirit,I am who i am today.A heaven bound saint !
You said the christ i follow 'never directly killed any one'I thank you for that.But since some of you claim that HE never even existed,when and where did you read that HE brain washed people(HIS followers ?)Christ never asked HIS followers to go on rampage to gain followers.Never. In fact HE he told them that when you go into the house of any one to preach the good news,if they refuse u entrance or failed to welcome you properly,dust ur shoes and leave quietly ! HE said if u are slapped on a cheek,turn the other side for the person to slap u a second time -Don't retaliate ! I doubt if any of ur Fetish traditional system will accept such. So tell me,how is ur creator JESUS Christ a wicked person ? Becos he asked you not to go fight any one !
Christ is ur lord and personal saviour ! He has prepared a place for you in HEAVEN. Please dnt be like the prodigal son cos ur Father Jesus loves you ! Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

christ is not a God. he is a man. an israeli man . WAKE UP! angry
Do u believe there is even GOD or god ? If you believe,what is ur god(s) like ? Please tell me i want to know
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

who is questioning whos authority WE ARE JUST QUESTIONING YOUR MAN-GOD'S AUTHORITY, THATS ALL.

THE GODS DO NOT ENTERTAIN HUMAN MATERIAL FEELINGS. THEY ARE SPIRITUAL FORCES! STOP CONFUSING MAN with a [/b]GOD[/b]. and what gives you the right to brand our Gods devilish isnt it your God that provoked you to go and slaughter millions in the name of his religion first of all to begin with, the devil concept of "complete evil" DOENS NOT EXIST. the forces must be balanced.

and i have explained idolatory so there is no reason to brand a Spiritual Force as fetish. the idols merely are material representations of SPiritual Forces, to aid humans in the reverence of tthe Supernatural and for concentration.

and it would be better if you stop saying :Shalom: everytime. it sounds lame. tongue
What are the spiritual forces like ? Do they moveor talk,do dey eat or drink,do they sometimes laugh or cry,do day have eyes that can actually see or ears that can hear,or are they carvings made by man or stone,who made them ? Ask ur self some of those questions and you will see that God Almighty who's son is Jesus Christ created all those things and allowed ur mother get married to ur father,allowed them to give birth to u,allowed you to have the life you have today.Even allowed you to start worshiping wood carvings and stones.HE is all merciful. You are HIS child.And HE want's the best for you.All these things you do now;contradicting the word of HE that created you are attributes of a prodigal son.I know you will come back to HIM.But please do it why there is still day.
Jesus loves you-Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

christianity is a toxin that is destabilizing Nigeria, the rest of Africa and the World. whta with all the tithing, fanaticism, scientific rejection, madness, cultural destruction, involvement in politics, man-worship, inferiority complex, etc. .

that garden of yours didnt exist. there is no proof if it did. just some jewish bedtime faiytale storie that is taken seriously by fools. atleast our "ignorant fathers" existed. . tongue

what has christianity got to do with technology such as combs , mirrors etc., (which btw was invented in Pagan days, so YOU should stop using it. everything in this world started Pagan and has Pagan roots).
i agree about the clothes though. but who told you that our traditional clothes are raffia stop confusing with attire used during ritual. we have our own other separate cotton-stitched trad. clothes. however due to colonisation, we are forced to wear it on the outside but in our own country, we must wear trad. clothes.

shut up jew. your pleading to christians wont work. The Nigerian" people will soon be aware and/or arealready aware. they just need to come out in the open.
My brother,you are a blessed man. I can't fight for the all seeing GOD.HE knows there are infinitesimal numbers of people like you who thinks HE doesn't exist.But HE is not bothered.HE only want'ts you to choose life.If God will allow even people like you who should be worshiping HIM to contradict HIM this way,who are my to hold back people who want's to go astray.I will only teach what i know,preach to the people i see and leave the conversion for the HOLY SPIRIT.It's not in my power to bring any man to Christ.
God said there are good and evil here on earth but HIS advise is that we go for the good so we might have LIFE !
Shalom !
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Traditional clothes never in any way contradicted the word and ways of the ALMIGHTY GOD.But leave out the devilish/fetish aspect of worship to will in no doubt send you to hell ESPECIALLY now that you are aware and refuse to come to ur maker JESUS CHRIST !
He loves you and can still help you even in this ur current status-Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

You guys mix it all up. Look at the man called Jesus.Look at HIS life style.Listen to his teachings and come back to tell me if you can accuse him personally of any negative thing associated with some sects,groups and people who claim they are following him.One man once said''i love JESUS but i hate HIS followers'' This man knows Jesus is the being to associate with but some people who claim they follow HIM go contrary to HIS life style because you can not love JESUS and hate those who follow him,they are same people. That's it.Look at the lives of the disciples and apostles of Jesus and come back here to tell me if u will accuse them of some of the ills u associate with the people YOU call Christians today. Any man who hates his fellow,isn't a christian,if you kill for any purpose,you are not a christian,if worship any other god other than The Almighty God,u are not a christian,an atheist,can't be a christian,a traditionalist who engages in those fetish/devilish rituals can't be called Christians.All those people who killed in the past in the name of winning souls for Christ weren't Christians.You see. If you want to be truthful to ur self,you now know who a christian is.But if you are still confused,pick up a history book if u are afraid of reading the HOLY IMPORTED BIBLE,go through the life of the MAN called CHRIST,come back and tell me who a christian should be because they must be like that man CHRIST.

Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

You guys mix it all up. Look at the man called Jesus.Look at HIS life style.Listen to his teachings and come back to tell me if you can accuse him personally of any negative thing associated with some sects,groups and people who claim they are following him.One man once said''i love JESUS but i hate HIS followers'' This man knows Jesus is the being to associate with but some people who claim they follow HIM go contrary to HIS life style because you can not love JESUS and hate those who follow him,they are same people. That's it.Look at the lives of the disciples and apostles of Jesus and come back here to tell me if u will accuse them of some of the ills u associate with the people YOU call Christians today. Any man who hates his fellow,isn't a christian,if you kill for any purpose,you are not a christian,if worship any other god other than The Almighty God,u are not a christian,an atheist,can't be a christian,a traditionalist who engages in those fetish/devilish rituals can't be called Christians.All those people who killed in the past in the name of winning souls for Christ weren't Christians.You see. If you want to be truthful to ur self,you now know who a christian is.But if you are still confused,pick up a history book if u are afraid of reading the HOLY IMPORTED BIBLE,go through the life of the MAN called CHRIST,come back and tell me who a christian should be because they must be like that man CHRIST.

Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

You guys mix it all up. Look at the man called Jesus.Look at HIS life style.Listen to his teachings and come back to tell me if you can accuse him personally of any negative thing associated with some sects,groups and people who claim they are following him.One man once said''i love JESUS but i hate HIS followers'' This man knows Jesus is the being to associate with but some people who claim they follow HIM go contrary to HIS life style because you can not love JESUS and hate those who follow him,they are same people. That's it.Look at the lives of the disciples and apostles of Jesus and come back here to tell me if u will accuse them of some of the ills u associate with the people YOU call Christians today. Any man who hates his fellow,isn't a christian,if you kill for any purpose,you are not a christian,if worship any other god other than The Almighty God,u are not a christian,an atheist,can't be a christian,a traditionalist who engages in those fetish/devilish rituals can't be called Christians.All those people who killed in the past in the name of winning souls for Christ weren't Christians.You see. If you want to be truthful to ur self,you now know who a christian is.But if you are still confused,pick up a history book if u are afraid of reading the HOLY IMPORTED BIBLE,go through the life of the MAN called CHRIST,come back and tell me who a christian should be because they must be like that man CHRIST.-Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Ptolomeus:
I am sorry that your parents have been ignorant.
Surely, ignorant parents, are born ignorant people like you.
You talk about fetishes?
This is a fetish ...
You do not judge, or you will be judged!

My respects!
God said we shouldn't judge but he asked me to tell the truth at all times.HE said i should preach the good news to all inhabitants of the earth.And if telling the truth and preaching the good news entails me telling you that there is heaven and hell,that all who sin will go to hell but the father does not want us to go to hell becos it is a place reserved for the devil and his agents,i will continue to say it.
My brother,you are not a devil but dnt allow him to use u.U are GOD'S creature.And HE want's you to give ur life to christ and not to some stones and carvings.You think you will find anything in stones and wood carvings of WHAT EVER IMAGE? It's a trick of the devil just to make you not make heaven on the last day.
The above may not really make sense to you but i believe in what the holy spirit can do for you.-Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
Martian:

If you want to be a realistic, you will admit that both the preacher and the traditional man are snake oil salesmen using their position and their victims' ignorance and gullibily to carry out their atrocities. Your argument boils down to, "at least the christian preacher only rapes and doesn't kill".

The fact is there is no difference between the ancestral religions and the pathetic ones you people follow now. People like you are always quick to bring up the ignorant acts of the old beliefs, while ignoring the ridiculous antics of your cherished jews and their god in your bible; and the actions of christians in recorded history.
Christianity used to be more barbaric than it is today, just like the ancestral religions of different cultures, so pointing out human sacrificies and the likes as arguments against the old religions is asinine. Just like christianity evolved, the ancestral religions can also evolve. At the end of the day, christianity is bullsh#t, just like the ancestral beliefs are bullsh#t. So get off your high horse, and realise that yahweh is as "unique" as zeus and Amadioha.

I dnt feel like hurting any one of you atheists,but i'm meant to understand that ''all atheists are fools''Pls dnt take any offence that's what my own bible says.I'm not suppos to say it to you because it sounds insulting,BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. I was once like you guys until the ALMIGHTY GOD saved me.Christianity never evolved at anytime.People claim to be following Christ,thinking they know HIM too well but dnt actually know HIM let alone following HIM. 'WHEN THE KNOWLEDGE OF A THING IS NOT KNOWN,ABUSE IS INEVITABLE' We are talking about Christianity and not some kind of LAWS,rituals or what have you.
All you atheists and those of you who does not believe in CHRIST-the MESSIAH,accept HIM today as ur lord and personal savior and you will be with HIM in paradise ! Not by ur works though but by HIS grace only will you be saved-
Don't mean to hurt any one but if it happened,forgive me i only said the truth -Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
m.k.o2005:

I dnt feel like hurting any one of you atheists,but i'm meant to understand that ''all atheists are fools''Pls dnt take any offence that's what my own bible says.I'm not suppos to say it to you because it sounds insulting,BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. I was once like you guys until the ALMIGHTY GOD saved me.Christianity never evolved at anytime.People claim to be following Christ,thinking they know HIM too well but dnt actually know HIM let alone following HIM. 'WHEN THE KNOWLEDGE OF A THING IS NOT KNOWN,ABUSE IS INEVITABLE' We are talking about Christianity and not some kind of LAWS,rituals or what have you.
All you atheists and those of you who does not believe in CHRIST-the MESSIAH,accept HIM today as ur lord and personal savior and you will be with HIM in paradise ! Not by ur works though but by HIS grace only will you be saved-
Don't mean to hurt any one but if it happened,forgive me i only said the truth -Shalom

^^^
Dude.. try not to mix Sentiments with Religion. it is a potent mix that can only end up with the post you just made.
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by Ptolomeus(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
m.k.o2005:
Jesus Christ created all those things

I can not stop laughing ...
You are in your right mind?
That's the biggest nonsense I've heard in my life!

You should be in Guiness
Shalom ...

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
^^^^^christians like to lie to spread their religion. it is integral part of their beliefs. this is evident from his sensless post. lol @ jesus created everything in this world. before jesus there was nothing at all. only blank canvas. the ancient civilizations, soicieties , etc., of our ancestors are just myths and fairytales. tongue
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
Tisa: I can't help but wonder how nigeria n nigerians will be if we had held on to the religions of our ancestors rather than the two imported religions that has given way to the prevalence or everything bad in our societies.

I know we will want to say things like "God forbid" but truly most of the evils happening today would not be happening if people know they will receive instant judgment from the likes of Sango, Ayelala, Ogun, Amadioha etc. Imagine a pastor violating an 11yrs old girl in the name of deliverance or the common wasting of lives in the name of money rituals. I know in Yoruba land that if someone was killed unlawfully by another person, the family of the dead can summon the spirit of the dead relative to go torment n kill those that committed such evil against it hence hearing of people being killed in those days was rare but these days the family of the dead will "leave it to God to Judge".

I think all this looting by our politicians, robbing of innocent motorists by latsma or is it lastma, ritual killings, religious robbery etc are all common cos the perpetrators know they can ask GOD for forgiveness b4 they die and will be forgiven hence d dead person died in vain.

What do u guys think? I think we shd retrace our steps cos it seems these two imported religions doesn't suit us.

Please I want us to debate this as matured people. Make ur case with good points and don't let's resort to abusing ourselves. We need to move forward as a people. Since I was a todler people ve been hoping nigeria will get better, praying and fasting and now as old as I am we are still praying and fasting, that's 2 generations o. It shd n MUST stop!

Thanks.
The creator says ''I WILL FORGIVE THEM IF THEY GENUINELY COME BACK TO ME'' I no think say that one concern any body !
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ptolomeus:
I can not stop laughing ...
You are in your right mind?
That's the biggest nonsense I've heard in my life!

You should be in Guiness
Shalom ...
It makes no sense to you and it just can't until the day it start's making sense to you that's the day you will tell any one you come in contact with that Jesus Christ is lord.-Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^christians like to lie to spread their religion. it is integral part of their beliefs. this is evident from his sensless post. lol @ jesus created everything in this world. before jesus there was nothing at all. only blank canvas. the ancient civilizations, soicieties , etc., of our ancestors are just myths and fairytales. tongue
I dnt intend to quote scriptures to you but know it that HE made you ! Everything that was created was for HIM,by HIM and through HIM !You may say another senseless one right !Hmmm ! You will sure come back to ur maker ! Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
MacDaddy01:

The christ you follow killed himself. Suicide by assisted crucifixion. Jesus could have escaped the betrayal but wanted to be martyred like a terrorist.

Furthermore, Jesus was racist to the canaanite woman

He died for you and i ! It profits you nothing to say all these things to HIM.But because HE is merciful,HE said father forgive them for they know not what they do. I believe HE can still forgive you brother.
Good brother,so you even read the bible ? That's good but learn to study so the holy spirit can minister unto you.
The canaanite idol worshiping woman like some very micro minute few of us here on NL trying to seek recognition,be wise like her who recognized the Deity of our LORD jesus Christ and be given the MEAT(BLESSINGS) of the chosen(Those who believe in Jesus) -Jesus loves you and still interested in ur soul-Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by amor4ce(m): 4:28am On Sep 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by amor4ce(m): 4:34am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by amor4ce(m): 4:47am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by amor4ce(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2012
[size=16pt]Letter from one of the most evil King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883[/size] (from Reunionblackfamily)

[i]http://allafrica.com/stories/200510060035.html

[size=16pt]King Leopold’s legacy of DR Congo violence[/size] (from BBC)
Mark Dummett
Former BBC Kinshasa correspondent

[size=16pt]Ending Poverty with Global Christianity’s Phantom Trillion[/size] (from Huffington Post)
Christopher Cocca

Posted: 07/21/11 09:25 AM ET

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by MacDaddy01: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2012
m.k.o2005:

He died for you and i ! It profits you nothing to say all these things to HIM.But because HE is merciful,HE said father forgive them for they know not what they do. I believe HE can still forgive you brother.
Good brother,so you even read the bible ? That's good but learn to study so the holy spirit can minister unto you.
The canaanite idol worshiping woman like some very micro minute few of us here on NL trying to seek recognition,be wise like her who recognized the Deity of our LORD jesus Christ and be given the MEAT(BLESSINGS) of the chosen(Those who believe in Jesus) -Jesus loves you and still interested in ur soul-Shalom

I should have known that you are a useless slave that wants to be a slave. When faced with the truth about your religion, yo ignore it and continue preaching.

Jesus was racist to the Canaanite woman. If a british doctor told you that he only heals the lost sheep of Britain when your child for treatment, would you accept such?

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I should have known that you are a useless slave that wants to be a slave. When faced with the truth about your religion, yo ignore it and continue preaching.

Jesus was racist to the Canaanite woman. If a british doctor told you that he only heals the lost sheep of Britain when your child for treatment, would you accept such?
You only receive what you deserve.Except HIS grace comes upon you ! HE was compassionate to the lost Canaanite woman who realized that Jesus is lord . Even as you are today,the grace is there for you all you need is to be wise and tap into this grace if not,you won't receive anything ! But if you do,you will get even more than the Canaanite woman !
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2012
amor4ce:

I love this pix if it's actually happened the way it appeared here ! Becos it keeps exposing those who think they are following Jesus but get themselves and others like you deceived. For sure they did all these claiming to be in the name of Jesus.But can anyone show me where the lord Jesus Christ whom you all accuse this day instructing HIS followers on maiming and killings ? These atrocities were committed by those who want to deceive gullible people like you that they actually follow Christ but know it in their hearts or are ignorant of the fact that they are far from having a relationship with the KING OF KINGS !
Just trust HIM and follow HIS ways i tell you it shall be well with you becos life without christ is a waste !
He loves you-Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by MacDaddy01: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2012
m.k.o2005:

You only receive what you deserve.Except HIS grace comes upon you ! HE was compassionate to the lost Canaanite woman who realized that Jesus is lord . Even as you are today,the grace is there for you all you need is to be wise and tap into this grace if not,you won't receive anything ! But if you do,you will get even more than the Canaanite woman !

Commot for road jo!
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by mko2005: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Commot for road jo!
@Mac,I know you know that that you love Jesus in ur heart of hearts ! But please don't allow the devil to steal what you have for your maker. It is well with you.I specifically seek the grace of God to come upon you so you can ask him for forgiveness and and be reconciled with HIM. gOD BLESS YOU my beloved.
Shalom
Re: Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^man you are disgusting and you sound mental now. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.