Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication (16183 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / 14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Tattooboy: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju: WOW!!! Allah be praised.. No more French Visas for Muslims.. France should deport all the Muslim immigrants in their country..
Mugafal! That's all u care about.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by gbadexy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju: WOW!!! Allah be praised.. No more French Visas for Muslims.. France should deport all the Muslim immigrants in their country..
Big deal, is It only france that one can be successful?
@ frosbel, what is violent in hackers taking down a website? Prejudice makes one stupid and incapable of objective reasoning.
I expect any rational person to condemn unnecessary acts of provocation by greedy people trying to make sales at the expense of innocent people rather than attacking Islam.
If muslims say they don't want people insulting their religion and prophet, is it too much to ask? Why can't people respect their wishes too?
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by jamil2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
DMainMan: .
@ Garri activist, fateemah and Jamil. Dont just mind dose non-muslims. Dere hobby is to incite violence and tarnish d image of the chosen religion of GOD (Islam). De are terrorists who wants to ridicule Islam. They love war and use dat to gain power and wealth (America, Israel and d west)

De think we are hypocrites like dem. De make films abusing dere own god de call Jesus (Prophet Isa) and they believe we muslims would tolerate dat towards Prophet Muhammad (SAW). NO but nevertheless dat doesnt mean retaliating d innocent is justifiable.

Can u allow someone to intentionally abuse, slander and degrade your parents image in a continuous manner without reacting against such insidious act.
Can U, talkless of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the Mercy upon Mankind?

We muslims are peaceful people but we cant just allow any fellow joyfully abusing our sacred beliefs. Aw can dat happen and we wont voice out our minds.

We ar not hypocrites and low-selfesteemed like non-muslims who have no purpose and stance in dis life. because u abuse and make jest of your god so u think oda sensible people who display assertiveness will allow that.

We ar not copy cat. U incite violence and love disunity. If we eventually defend ourselves and our position, u all wil b labelling us terrorist. Aw hypocritical is dat, dat is wot cry babies do; no mind of their own, always following d crowd.

De think we wil revenge by posting spiteful pictures of Jesus (Prophet Isa), one of the prophets of ALLAH (GOD). Aw moronic de ar to think we wil do dat by our standards. We ar kind-hearted people and love all the prophets of ALLAH (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Lot, Jesus, Isaac, Muhammad, Jacob, John, Job, Hud, Moses, David, Solomon to mention just a few). De are muslims as de all submitted to the oneness of ALLAH.

We believe in the books (d Zabura of David, the Torah of Moses, Bible and Qur'an). The previous books before the Qur'an has been adulterated and changed by man. So God sent the Holy Qur'an to Mankind through Prophet Muhammad (SAW). So the Qur'an is d only book to be followed. The previous books has been discarded.

Muhammad is d last Prophet of God. D revelation of his coming is in the bible but most of your pastors wont tell u for selfish reasons. Muhammad is not God, he is d Messenger of God just like other prophets. God revealed the last holy book (the Qur'an) through him to mankind to guide them towards the right path. Muhammad is not the founder of Islam. Islam is d religion from ALLAH dat wil b accepted in d Day of Judgement and as since being in existence.

The West are intimidated of the growing number of muslims in the globe and they are now trying to spoil our image through media for their selfish reasons. What a waste of time and resources. Is dat aw to preach ur religion by abusing oda people religion. Dat shows aw evil and babaric u guys are. However, more and more people ar converting to Islam daily in d West. It is worthy to note dat the number of muslims in China is more dan those in Nigeria.

Non-muslims, dont allow people to deceive you anymore. Know the truth about Islam. When there is life, there is hope.

To know the truth about Islam, go to
http://www.qurandownload.com
http://www.islamonline.com
http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamicreligion.com

I am so proud to be a Muslim. Thank u GOD for making me a Muslim. I am so happy
Salam Brother, I intend to ignore this thread because I have nothing to contribute and that's my tradition. But Allah so kind I browse through I glance with your post which it makes me compulsory to add on your post although your post has captured everything thus I will encourage my fellow Muslim to desist from replying unneccessary comments and have patience it will be possible Allah will judge accordingly one's action. Ma'asalam.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by IleIfe2(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
jude33084:

Killing is now associated with Islam?!

abeg help me ask am, and some people will say extremism and terrorism is not main stream islam. if you find 1 boko-haram out of 10 muslims 7 of them are sympathisers. The passive terrorist is the most dangerous form of extremism.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by takedat(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
Freedom of expression or provocation?Expression of hate speech on Islam acceptable by the west but are quick to caution anything to question the Jewish holocaust.Big hypocracy
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by LordBabs(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
If Islam truly was a Religion of Peace, moslems truly would be the most peaceful. This attitude of abuse-my-religion-I-rage! is fiercely contradistinctive: messaging the world that Islam is practically a Religion of Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by conyema12(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ Garri activist, fateemah and Jamil. Dont just mind dose non-muslims. Dere hobby is to incite violence and tarnish d image of the chosen religion of GOD (Islam). De are terrorists who wants to ridicule Islam. They love war and use dat to gain power and wealth (America, Israel and d west)

De think we are hypocrites like dem. De make films abusing dere own god de call Jesus (Prophet Isa) and they believe we muslims would tolerate dat towards Prophet Muhammad (SAW). NO but nevertheless dat doesnt mean retaliating d innocent is justifiable.

Can u allow someone to intentionally abuse, slander and degrade your parents image in a continuous manner without reacting against such insidious act.

We muslims are peaceful people but we cant just allow any fellow joyfully abusing our sacred beliefs. Aw can dat happen and we wont voice out our minds.

We ar not hypocrites and low-selfesteemed like non-muslims who have no purpose and stance in dis life. because u abuse and make jest of your god so u think oda sensible people who display assertiveness will allow that.

We ar not copy cat. U incite violence and love disunity. If we eventually defend ourselves and our position, u all wil b labelling us terrorist. Aw hypocritical is dat, dat is wot cry babies do; no mind of their own, always following d crowd.

De think we wil revenge by posting spiteful pictures of Jesus (Prophet Isa), one of the prophets of ALLAH (GOD). Aw moronic de ar to think we wil do dat by our standards. We ar kind-hearted people and love all the prophets of ALLAH (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Lot, Jesus, Isaac, Muhammad, Jacob, John, Job, Hud, Moses, David, Solomon to mention just a few). De are muslims as de all submitted to the oneness of ALLAH.

We believe in the books (d Zabura of David, the Torah of Moses, Bible and Qur'an). The previous books before the Qur'an has been adulterated and changed by man. So God sent the Holy Qur'an to Mankind through Prophet Muhammad (SAW). So the Qur'an is d only book to be followed. The previous books has been discarded.

Muhammad is d last Prophet of God. D revelation of his coming is in the bible but most of your pastors wont tell u for selfish reasons. Muhammad is not God, he is d Messenger of God just like other prophets. God revealed the last holy book (the Qur'an) through him to mankind to guide them towards the right path. Muhammad is not the founder of Islam. Islam is d religion from ALLAH dat wil b accepted in d Day of Judgement and as since being in existence.

The West are intimidated of the growing number of muslims in the globe and they are now trying to spoil our image through media for their selfish reasons. What a waste of time and resources. Is dat aw to preach ur religion by abusing oda people religion. Dat shows aw evil and babaric u guys are. However, more and more people ar converting to Islam daily in d West. It is worthy to note dat the number of muslims in China is more dan those in Nigeria.

Non-muslims, dont allow people to deceive you anymore. Know the truth about Islam. When there is life, there is hope.

Nice espose` my guy I have been wanting to comfirm this; Is it true that Jijhadist are entitled to 70 virgins when they die. No hard feelings just 4 knwledge sake

2 Likes

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Coldfeet(f): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
Series22: my friend, hw dare u say muhammed (pbuh) is d last prophet of God? Have u not heard of Prophet TB JOSHUA? MR man, do ur research b4 u post
gringringringringringringrin thanks for making my day I was going thru this thread with a solemn look until I came across your comment and suddenly went into false labour due to laughter!!!gringringringringringrin Chineke Nland is full of comedians! Help me tell them T B Joshua is a Prophet and he is very much around so which one come make Muha last prophet?gringringringringringrin
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by snowdrops(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
Series22: my friend, hw dare u say muhammed (pbuh) is d last prophet of God? Have u not heard of Prophet TB JOSHUA? MR man, do ur research b4 u post

grin cheesy grin
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by mathskill: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2012

4 Likes

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Sprumbaba: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by SlyIg(f): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2012

so tell me one good reason boko haram of your religion are trying to force d country into an Islamic country. Now you are telling the world that people are converted to muslems. Go and sleep boy so that you can wake up early and go to farm. Leave d internet cos its technological development you idi'ots are kicking against.

2 Likes

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by damoobaba: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
safarigirl: If someone makes fun of you repeatedly and you ignore the person, some day he will get tired and leave you be, cos your silence makes him look stewpid, but if someone makes fun of you and you reply him with anger, he'll keep doing it and laughing hard everytime you flip, you become his puppet, cos he's found a way to control your emotions- Food for Thought
He who makes you angry controls you.simple
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by jedisco(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
conyema12:

Nice espose` my guy I have been wanting to comfirm this; Is it true that Jijhadist are entitled to 70 virgins when they die. No hard feelings just 4 knwledge sake

Why did you minus two? Don't let me slaughter you o. Its 72 not 70.

2 Likes

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by alkadriyar(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sprumbaba:
mumu, the only reason Christians are bombing in the north
fool u are not making any sense
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by tbaba1234: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
jedisco:

Why did you minus two? Don't let me slaughter you o. Its 72 not 70.

There is no such thing in Islam, The only people we hear about 72 virgins from are non-muslims... Most learned muslims have no idea what you are talking about. The only narration that has something of this nature is a fabricated one and is not taken seriously by muslims..

It seems you guys are more willing to tell us about our faith than learn about it.

3 Likes

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by odehaj: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
you are living in accent times mad people the. World would have bin a better place without Muslims.
Satanic verses exposed you a great deal that's why u want Salman Rushdie dead but won't Succeed

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by tochilastborn(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
[color=#550000[b]]the mighty are shaken[/b][/color]
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by babestella: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
All Muslims in USA and other western countries should be deported right now. They cannot be enjoying peace in western countries while their brothers and sisters are busy killing innocent people in the Arab world. They need to go back, They should be stripped of their citizenship and deported at once.

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by vislabraye(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
Don't mind them. The taunting may continue.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Jungleprince1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
alkadriyar:
mumu. The major threat to western capitalism and ideologies is islam the religion of peace.
These are some of the strategies planned by the west many decades ago in order to debase and tarnish the image of islam, by changing its meaning.
Only the wise understand this.
islam is never and will never be a threat to the west. And please stop calling it a religion of peace, we all know how muslims love violent.

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by rbjimoh: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
alkadriyar:
i dont blame u. Because the religion u practice can be influence by chinese and japanese conventional ways just as they have succeded in changin and editing the so called holy scripture u study thats the new testament bible as u call it. Not the one given to jesus
You need to understand Islam to realise the unparalleled beauty in it. Perhaps by then you'll understand why those who enslave the world dont want Islam to thrive in their societies. I am proud to be a muslim.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by mathskill: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by adconline(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
[b]U non-muslims, your hobbies is to incite violence and tarnish d image of the chosen religion of GOD (Islam). De are terrorists who wants to ridicule Islam. They love war and use dat to gain power and wealth (America, Israel and d west)

I am so proud to be a Muslim. Thank u GOD for making me a Muslim. I am so happy[/b]
You sound like you are BLOOD THIRST AGAIN. The clear difference between you guys and US is that we dont believe in spilling blood to avenge an insult on our faith.
President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls for wiping of Israel from the world, you guys celebrated; he called for killing of Jews, you guys cheered. NOBODY attacked you guys, why in the hell do you guys derive fun in killing people when you disagree with them?

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by jedisco(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
tbaba1234:

There is no such thing in Islam, The only people we hear about 72 virgins from are non-muslims... Most learned muslims have no idea what you are talking about. The only narration that has something of this nature is a fabricated one and is not taken seriously by muslims..

It seems you guys are more willing to tell us about our faith than learn about it.

Man I don't want to get into this religious stuff so this might be my last post here. Every man to his belief

Well I grew up in the North and have alot of Muslim friends and they all believe in the 72 virgin stuff. As a kid, I got to know about it from Muslims.
The funny thing is the way they qualify it- 'de masu nono nono a jiki' (literarily meaning with breastt breastt all over). Though I later got to know it meant fully breasted.
Try telling an average Hausa Muslim that its not true and watch his reaction.

Out of curiosity I read about it sometime ago and just like most controversial stuff in Islam, you find that the Arab Muslims believe it and the Western Muslims (apologists) find a way of twisting it. Here they said the passage was referring to dates (fruits).
I had to look up the original quotes in the Hadith (I think). That was where I saw the fully breasted stuff and from the various descriptions, it was clear the passage was referring to a woman.

But again it got me thinking. Why do Western Muslims try to cover parts of Islam they don't find pleasing? Just like the age Aisha was when she married. They prefer to extrapolate through History just to prove she was over 16 forgetting that she herself stated that she was only 9.

Like I said, its been long I checked it up online and so the details are not clear in my head but the message is.
I don't have the strength for an argument on religion. The net is free for all.

2 Likes

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Builder: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
I just dont get it.. exactly what does freedom of speech means? when in europe u cannot deny the holocaust publicly or praise hitler without being jailed or sacked from your job, but its okay to spread rumour or rubbish another man's religion.

Good on this muslims for taking a stand on what they believe in

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by tbaba1234: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
"They insult our Prophet with the things that they say but we insult our Prophet by not following his way".- Boonaa Mohammed

“The film is offensive because it misrepresents Islam. Senseless violence and murder is offensive for the same reason.“

Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

‎"... but we are a people who are emotionally rich and intellectually poor!" - Suhaib Webb

Our Prophet was a human example of the Quran. His companions were human examples of that message. The nonMuslims respected them because they practised what they preached. If we do what they did, we can get what they had. If we the Muslims don't respect the message how can we expect them to respect the messenger? - AbuHafsah AbdulMalik Clare

Are you broke with no talent and uneducated? Still want to be famous? Make a video that offends muslims. Watch them burn embassies and flags but more important than all that, watch them promote your video for free. Please note, no flags were burned during the posting of this status. - AbuHafsah AbdulMalik Clare

Summarises my view....
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by mathskill: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
Honestly, if I were a muslim I'd be so ashamed of myself & beliefs right now.
They destroy lives & property on d one hand & declare dt they hv a religion of peace. HYPOCRISY. It is obvious dt u can't give what u don't have.
God has no religion & he certainly doesn't need u fighting for him. Remember dt no one can provoke u without ur permission. So pls practise d peace we hear so much abt but hardly see. Let us learn & be enlightened by d wisdom u fondly refer to. Sheath d swords.
ARISE, SHINE!!!

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by tbaba1234: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
^you know nothing about being muslim or our beliefs...
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
@tbaba1234 do I need a soothsayer to judge islamic beliefs other than to look at its adherants? Or we 2 develop a special skill 4 dt? I see & observe & smh

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by FBS: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
^^^
Tell us about it.
Are you saying Muhammad cannot fight for himself or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Mob Sets Police Station Ablaze Over Hike In Fuel Price In Zimbabwe / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain / Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.