Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication (16185 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / 14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by obi123: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
it is quite irritating how every religious issue turns into a blood sucking moment!muslims have to learn to be diplomatic,violence doesnt pay simply
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Mekanze: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
DMainMan: .
@ Garri activist, fateemah and Jamil. Dont just mind dose non-muslims. Dere hobby is to incite violence and tarnish d image of the chosen religion of GOD (Islam). De are terrorists who wants to ridicule Islam. They love war and use dat to gain power and wealth (America, Israel and d west)

De think we are hypocrites like dem. De make films abusing dere own god de call Jesus (Prophet Isa) and they believe we muslims would tolerate dat towards Prophet Muhammad (SAW). NO but nevertheless dat doesnt mean retaliating d innocent is justifiable.

Can u allow someone to intentionally abuse, slander and degrade your parents image in a continuous manner without reacting against such insidious act.
Can U, talkless of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the Mercy upon Mankind?

We muslims are peaceful people but we cant just allow any fellow joyfully abusing our sacred beliefs. Aw can dat happen and we wont voice out our minds.

We ar not hypocrites and low-selfesteemed like non-muslims who have no purpose and stance in dis life. because u abuse and make jest of your god so u think oda sensible people who display assertiveness will allow that.

We ar not copy cat. U incite violence and love disunity. If we eventually defend ourselves and our position, u all wil b labelling us terrorist. Aw hypocritical is dat, dat is wot cry babies do; no mind of their own, always following d crowd.

De think we wil revenge by posting spiteful pictures of Jesus (Prophet Isa), one of the prophets of ALLAH (GOD). Aw moronic de ar to think we wil do dat by our standards. We ar kind-hearted people and love all the prophets of ALLAH (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Lot, Jesus, Isaac, Muhammad, Jacob, John, Job, Hud, Moses, David, Solomon to mention just a few). De are muslims as de all submitted to the oneness of ALLAH.

We believe in the books (d Zabura of David, the Torah of Moses, Bible and Qur'an). The previous books before the Qur'an has been adulterated and changed by man. So God sent the Holy Qur'an to Mankind through Prophet Muhammad (SAW). So the Qur'an is d only book to be followed. The previous books has been discarded.

Muhammad is d last Prophet of God. D revelation of his coming is in the bible but most of your pastors wont tell u for selfish reasons. Muhammad is not God, he is d Messenger of God just like other prophets. God revealed the last holy book (the Qur'an) through him to mankind to guide them towards the right path. Muhammad is not the founder of Islam. Islam is d religion from ALLAH dat wil b accepted in d Day of Judgement and as since being in existence.

The West are intimidated of the growing number of muslims in the globe and they are now trying to spoil our image through media for their selfish reasons. What a waste of time and resources. Is dat aw to preach ur religion by abusing oda people religion. Dat shows aw evil and babaric u guys are. However, more and more people ar converting to Islam daily in d West. It is worthy to note dat the number of muslims in China is more dan those in Nigeria.

Non-muslims, dont allow people to deceive you anymore. Know the truth about Islam. When there is life, there is hope.

To know the truth about Islam, go to
http://www.qurandownload.com
http://www.islamonline.com
http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamicreligion.com

I am so proud to be a Muslim. Thank u GOD for making me a Muslim. I am so happy
Muslims are beautified agents of hell. They can't do wit out blood shade.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Lovine: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
Alamen: So proud to be a Muslim. Will try to MURDER as many people as possible.

Start with your family and your relations, Allah will be more happier
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by vanstanzy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

I can see your brothers are doing what they know how to do best - VIOLENCE !!

Though I disagree with the publication of these provocative pictures, could it be that because people know that Muslims are apt to temper tantrums , they seek any opportunity to upset them for the achievement of their political goals ?

People and Selfish politians have made a great discovery and its in how to stir the hornets' nest (islam) and cause a 'buzz'. All they need do is riddicle Prophet mohammed, and the entire muslim world gets thrown into a violent frenzy. What a shame!
First rule of combat, never give ur weakness away. Muslims, proph. Mo. is ur weakness and every one knows.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Lovine: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
PEACE BE UPON HIM, does it mean he don't have peace wherever he is?

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by infolekan(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
alkadriyar:
you are all fools and ur hearts will continue to be darkened by the western policies.
Did muslims call for this or the publishers of such cartoons and videos? And tell me where the God u worship encourages u to provoke others. Will that make peace or violence?
Continue to chase shadow.
U people will neva succeed Inshaallah.

God bless your ignorance
Succed in what?
This is what happens when people refuse to be literate......they appear so dim that they make others look too intelligent.
Not all conflicts are religious.....people will always be people. The fact that someone put up such picture doesn't mean he's a devout xtian or that he's even a xtian at that.
Saddam turned biological weapon on his own people....does that make him anti islam? But if it was a xtian...it would suddenly be the xtian against the Muslim.
Its not anyones fault that the Muslim world is behind.....international politics has a far wider reach than religion.
The 1st & 2nd world war wasn't about religion for crying out loud.
Anyone can post a picture & the fact that he did it & he's a xtian doesn't mean he's representing xtians or xtianity as he won't have any scripture to back it up which is different from the other religion where every hate crime & violence is backed up with the Holy Script.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Jasi7(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
alkadriyar:
you are all fools and ur hearts will continue to be darkened by the western policies.
Did muslims call for this or the publishers of such cartoons and videos? And tell me where the God u worship encourages u to provoke others. Will that make peace or violence?
Continue to chase shadow.
U people will neva succeed Inshaallah.

guy abeg charrap...una too dey fck up.so dem no fit do una wan small tin make una overlook am,evrytin small tin una wan retaliate.una lyf tire me jor.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Jasi7(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
infolekan:

God bless your ignorance
Succed in what?
This is what happens when people refuse to be literate......they appear so dim that they make others look too intelligent.
Not all conflicts are religious.....people will always be people. The fact that someone put up such picture doesn't mean he's a devout xtian or that he's even a xtian at that.
Saddam turned biological weapon on his own people....does that make him anti islam? But if it was a xtian...it would suddenly be the xtian against the Muslim.
Its not anyones fault that the Muslim world is behind.....international politics has a far wider reach than religion.
The 1st & 2nd world war wasn't about religion for crying out loud.
Anyone can post a picture & the fact that he did it & he's a xtian doesn't mean he's representing xtians or xtianity as he won't have any scripture to back it up which is different from the other religion where every hate crime & violence is backed up with the Holy Script.

abeg tel 'em......daft set of people
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Jasi7(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
alkadriyar:
mumu. The major threat to western capitalism and ideologies is islam the religion of peace.
These are some of the strategies planned by the west many decades ago in order to debase and tarnish the image of islam, by changing its meaning.
Only the wise understand this.
shut up jor...una go dey kill prsn dey sing allahu akbar...wetin concern God wit say u dey kill prsn.una dey fck up.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by infolekan(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
gbadexy:
Big deal, is It only france that one can be successful?
@ frosbel, what is violent in hackers taking down a website? Prejudice makes one stupid and incapable of objective reasoning.
I expect any rational person to condemn unnecessary acts of provocation by greedy people trying to make sales at the expense of innocent people rather than attacking Islam.
If muslims say they don't want people insulting their religion and prophet, is it too much to ask? Why can't people respect their wishes too?

People condemn acts of violence & irrational thinking of course.
We don't want criminals & murderers amongst us.....does that mean they won't show up?
Its quite pathetic for a lone voice shouting to billions of people telling them not to cause "provocation". As if people always listen. Even when there are death penalties....people still break the law. And you in ur small mind now expect that whenever there's a publication on Allah....it should be termed as a provacation & the provocatuer sentenced to death. Shame on you
You come to the West to build Mosques & live there comfortably enjoying this same freedom of speech & religion & now turn around when its being used screaming that the West & their useless Freedoms should be curtailed.
Have you ever wondered why no Muslim has benn murdered in the Western countries since the beginning of all these incessant religious turgado? Why people will still demonstrate on the street of London in the midst of the so called western hatred & aren't afraid? Why the millions of Muslims in America haven't been attacked yet even after killing their Ambassador?
1.Because the Govt believe in freedom & protection of Human right.
2. Because xtianity is so deeply entrenched that its just not normal for a xtian to do such.
That should get you thinking why Muslims are afraid of xtians & their churches & tries as much as possible to tear down churches in their own part of the world as opposed to the open welcome they get from xtian dominated areas.
Ponder on the reason why there are Mosques in Rome & no church in Saudi.
Xtians believe in leading by example....Islam is all about shrouding people in ignorance & illiteracy. That's why they're always afraid of their children being westernised. BECAUSE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO IS ALWAYS GLARING.

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by mathskill: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Enlightened1: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
But why all this unnecessary provocations. Why do they keep making trouble with this people.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by vislabraye(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
Islam originated from Saudi Arabia. And the Saudis are friends to the West. What does this tell you? Its only the poor Arab nations or the unsettled ones that go about singing war songs.
The movie shown was inciting. But does it mean innocent blood should be shed? What does the market woman or the bricklayer know about the movie?
Things can be done through diplomacy. Mobilize moslems not to buy the movies or watch it in the cinemas. That's how things should be done.

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Sagamite(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
tbaba1234: #Muhammad - When They Insult Our Prophet (PBUH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6zuKbBlmRo

If more muslims that are like this guy are more vocal and muslims follow his advice, the religion would be highly respected, not in the pits of disdain it is in globally at the moment.

Unfortunately, I think this guy's attempt will not bear fruit. It will take decades to overturn the violent mentality set by fanatics that muslims have allowed to hijack and dominate the representation of their religion for many years to date. That violent mentality has been allowed allowed to settle and insert roots in a lot of muslims.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by inyass123(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail: This is what illiterate Muslims beg for now they are getting it. Maybe tomorrow another country will follow suit until their religion become toy.
Then u r irresponsible and a bigot, who sees other peoples faith as a toy. Reason man... (smh)
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Ohibenemma(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

Why is France afraid? No, they should keep their embassies open now. If na to provoke people by making insensitive religious remarks, you will see these French and westerners in action. However, when shyte hits the fans, they want to dodge. People should not abuse freedom of speech. This is how hate and xenophobia all starts. Would the west tolerate people making anti-jewish remarks all in the same of freedom of speech?

That's exactly what Press Tv does everyday. That's exactly what extreme muslim countries do everyday. Are you in this world at all?
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by codeline(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by DMainMan: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
conyema12:

Nice espose` my guy I have been wanting to comfirm this; Is it true that Jijhadist are entitled to 70 virgins when they die. No hard feelings just 4 knwledge sake

conyema12:

Nice espose` my guy I have been wanting to comfirm this; Is it true that Jijhadist are entitled to 70 virgins when they die. No hard feelings just 4 knwledge sake

Dat is a big lie and d funniest thing is dat dis falsehood has spread and is tending to b a norm. It is the propaganda of the non-muslims to tarnish the image of Islam. De always propagate lies bcause de ar scared of us as we oppose dere ferocious values.

because we muslims are against homosexual marriage, adultery, fornication, interest and many more, de ar afraid of us as we are threat to dem. We dont follow man-made law, we follow God's law (Sharia) so it is really freaking them.

The arabic word "Jihad" means striving in the cause of ALLAH. Dere are many types of Jihad. If u study for GOD's sake and not for showing off is a type of Jihad. If u command goodness and preach against evil, it is Jihad.

Another type of Jihad is fighting in the cause of ALLAH. This happened mostly in the old days when war was prevalent then. There are many conditions attached to this type of Jihad. To do this type of Jihad, it must b d last way of survival after oda means has been unsuccessful (peaceful negotiations etc). Ur opposition should be aware that u have declared war. No killing of women and children. Only d people who wage war dat wil b fought against. A matyr is any muslim that die while fighting because of ALLAH.

A Jihadist is a person who strive in the cause of God. U do what God loves and command people to do good. It does not neccessarily mean a person engaging in holy war.

Any body who commit suicide will enter Hell fire. If u intentionally kill d innocent people, u wil enter Hell fire.

My guy dat is d true concept of Islam. It is just dat ignorant muslims have been misguided by some people for their personal gain (Boko Haram menace). Just like in christianity wher some religious leaders say masturbation is not a sin, drinking alcohol is not a sin. Holy slapping of a poor girl. Pastor sleeping with choir mistress and killing church members (pastor king).

A word is enough for the wise. Thanks for the question, i really appreciate. Knowledge is Power.

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by DMainMan: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
conyema12:

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by codeline(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by DMainMan: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
conyema12:

conyema12:

Dat is a big lie and d funniest thing is dat dis falsehood has spread and is tending to b a norm. It is the propaganda of the non-muslims to tarnish the image of Islam. De always propagate lies bcause de ar scared of us as we oppose dere ferocious values.

because we muslims are against homosexual marriage, adultery, fornication, interest and many more, de ar afraid of us as we are threat to dem. We dont follow man-made law, we follow God's law (Sharia) so it is really freaking them.

The arabic word "Jihad" means striving in the cause of ALLAH. Dere are many types of Jihad. If u study for GOD's sake and not for showing off is a type of Jihad. If u command goodness and preach against evil, it is Jihad.

Another type of Jihad is fighting in the cause of ALLAH. This happened mostly in the old days when war was prevalent then. There are many conditions attached to this type of Jihad. To do this type of Jihad, it must b d last way of survival after oda means has been unsuccessful (peaceful negotiations etc). Ur opposition should be aware that u have declared war. No killing of women and children. Only d people who wage war dat wil b fought against. A matyr is any muslim that die while fighting because of ALLAH.

A Jihadist is a person who strive in the cause of God. U do what God loves and command people to do good. It does not neccessarily mean a person engaging in holy war.

Any body who commit suicide will enter Hell fire. If u intentionally kill d innocent people, u wil enter Hell fire.

My guy dat is d true concept of Islam. It is just dat ignorant muslims have been misguided by some people for their personal gain (Boko Haram menace). Just like in christianity wher some religious leaders say masturbation is not a sin, drinking alcohol is not a sin. Holy slapping of a poor girl. Pastor sleeping with choir mistress and killing church members (pastor king).

A word is enough for the wise. Thanks for the question, i really appreciate. Knowledge is Power.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by codeline(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Imoy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2012

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Imoy(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2012

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Shalome(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2012
Muslims are Angry...Be security conscious.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2012
plain proocation ...bu the backwards who will kill for a cartoon and killed for a movie are ********* angry angry angry arabs are disgrace to humanity and their islam as well
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2012
Shalomé: Muslims are Angry...Be security conscious.
arabs" cause there is no backlash in my country which has a big muslim community..they are more mature
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by youi: 2:09am On Sep 20, 2012
Why islam has to force pple 2 serve God or obey God.You a 2 serve God willingly.A Godly person will not need sharia b/4 he or she do d will of God or serve God perfectly.If u like leave a holy life n if like don’t. bt one day u a goin 2 give account 2 ur creator. There sum pple who said there is no God,n yet God did not denied them gud things of life. See what our leaders a doin 2 us in Nigeria 2day, n sum of them a behind boko haram. yet God is watchin 4 dat appointment day d judgement day.I want u 2 know dat 99% of those who a fightin 4 God 2day a pretenders.

1 Like

Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by NeuroBoss(m): 3:25am On Sep 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: plain proocation ...bu the backwards who will kill for a cartoon and killed for a movie are ********* angry angry angry arabs are disgrace to humanity and their islam as well
Mon ami camerounais, vous pouvez me contacter hors de Nairaland sur 2go avec le surnom "NeuroBoss" ou bien sur mon téléphone,08178522512
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Madawaki01(m): 5:11am On Sep 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail: This is what illiterate Muslims beg for now they are getting it. Maybe tomorrow another country will follow suit until their religion become toy.
who told u they are illiterates,do u think every country is Nigeria.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Madawaki01(m): 5:21am On Sep 20, 2012
infolekan:

People condemn acts of violence & irrational thinking of course.
We don't want criminals & murderers amongst us.....does that mean they won't show up?
Its quite pathetic for a lone voice shouting to billions of people telling them not to cause "provocation". As if people always listen. Even when there are death penalties....people still break the law. And you in ur small mind now expect that whenever there's a publication on Allah....it should be termed as a provacation & the provocatuer sentenced to death. Shame on you
You come to the West to build Mosques & live there comfortably enjoying this same freedom of speech & religion & now turn around when its being used screaming that the West & their useless Freedoms should be curtailed.
Have you ever wondered why no Muslim has benn murdered in the Western countries since the beginning of all these incessant religious turgado? Why people will still demonstrate on the street of London in the midst of the so called western hatred & aren't afraid? Why the millions of Muslims in America haven't been attacked yet even after killing their Ambassador?
1.Because the Govt believe in freedom & protection of Human right.
2. Because xtianity is so deeply entrenched that its just not normal for a xtian to do such.
That should get you thinking why Muslims are afraid of xtians & their churches & tries as much as possible to tear down churches in their own part of the world as opposed to the open welcome they get from xtian dominated areas.
Ponder on the reason why there are Mosques in Rome & no church in Saudi.
Xtians believe in leading by example....Islam is all about shrouding people in ignorance & illiteracy. That's why they're always afraid of their children being westernised. BECAUSE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO IS ALWAYS GLARING.
How many xtians are in AMERICA?how many xtians are in ROME?Xtians pple there are lower that of Nigeria.
Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by Madawaki01(m): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2012
vislabraye: Islam originated from Saudi Arabia. And the Saudis are friends to the West. What does this tell you? Its only the poor Arab nations or the unsettled ones that go about singing war songs.
The movie shown was inciting. But does it mean innocent blood should be shed? What does the market woman or the bricklayer know about the movie?
Things can be done through diplomacy. Mobilize moslems not to buy the movies or watch it in the cinemas. That's how things should be done.
if muslims don't watch it,won't non muslims watch it,b4 d protest,there calls to remove it from d internet but it fell on deaf ears,and who told u it was bricklayers who knew nothing are d ones that protest,don't try to think that every country is Nigeria where things like that abound,every one of dem dat protest has watched d film and knew d reason why they're protesting. If i was called to protest in Nigeria,i would do it and i won't mind reducing d french embassy to ashes.LET THEM KNOW THAT OUR PROPHET IS NOT SOMEONE TO B TOYED WITH.THEY DELIBERATELY STIRRED THE HORNET NEST,THEN LET THEM HAV IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Mob Sets Police Station Ablaze Over Hike In Fuel Price In Zimbabwe / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain / Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.