Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last (1403 Views)

a / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters / First Bank Third Batch Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by bailo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2008
house am giving u guys this info,so that u wount hang on to the 4th batch cos there will be non.the third bathch is the last.good luck
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by nicewoody6: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2008
how sure are you that there will be no 4th batch in first bank? well i pray they call me in third batch becos i am not so happy where i am.
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by NALFA: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2008
With Firstbank u neva say Over Until u c a 4TH Batch called up. Am a 4th batch Firstbanker n we weren't called until da advert 4 a fresh recruitment has come up. Kip trusting in God my pple!!!
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by stellose(f): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2008
@bailo, when you get to heaven ,lock the gate very strong so that others will not go in. tongue
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by SOJ(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2008
@ stellose
well said my sister! angry hope never disappoints;lets keep it locked on,ok.see u there!
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by Mishie: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2008
d guy is a kill joy; well i should add- only to those who would surrender their joys and hopes to be dashed by a fake! his joy in turn shall be killed, cos you only reap what you sow ans added to that, a bountifull harvest!
never loose hop guys. keep trusting even if you;re not included in the yet-to-be-released 3rd batch list. I encourage the never say die attitude of you gays.
\cheers!
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by stellose(f): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2008
@SOJ. Imagine my brother, somebody go just wake up from sleep, no brush mouth come dey wan put others for hypertension this kain new year.

@ bailo, are you their human resource officer? or communication officer which one are you?
Dont dash job seekers hope. always help them to gather the worst to get the better.
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by collinzkel: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
why even boda replying him, whoso report do u beliv. remember by d words of ur mouth ur belly shall be filled. as long as u did d interview, ur vacancy in first bank is waiting 4 u with or wthout 4th batch, stay tight [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by zenitta: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2008
i tire oo!!
Bailo plz are u personal assistant to Jacob AjekigbE??Even if u are,plz dont post such info on this forum again,dont eva try it again.let dis be d first n last.if u hav such info,abeg kip am to urself.
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by awa(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2008
zenitta:

i tire oo!!
Bailo plz are u personal assistant to Jacob AjekigbE??Even if u are,plz don't post such info on this forum again,don't eva try it again.let this be d first n last.if u hav such info,abeg kip am to yourself.

Dear Zenitta,

I have never heard you sound so provoked like this, please be of good cheers certainly the destination is independent of the sidetalks.

Be more focused in prayer and also endeavour to spread your tentacles in some other firms. First Bank is a good place to work, however, we might still have better places outside that.

God will see us through in all these, especially for those that still want to continue with First Bank. I wish everyone the best of luck. [center]Stellose remain blessed for the rest of your life.[/center]
Re: Firstbank Third Batch Is The Last by stellose(f): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2008
@awa, Thanks. you too

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Got Nnpc Invitation For Nnpc Interview For Graduate Trainee / Nigeria Country It/telecom Sales Manager / Ndic Recruitment, Any Update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.