Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? (13190 Views)

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? by honeric01(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2015
mystikal:

Nigeria or England?
Nig
Re: To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? by olexy4real(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
honeric01:

Good morning,

Its been ages you posted on here, i didn't really read your comment until today (7 years later), how i skipped your comment is still a wonder to me.

I finally joined a referee society close to my abode this year and i am yet to write the first exams.. i don't mind if you have one or two things to put in me so as to fasten the whole process and at the same time become better.

Thanks and God bless.

Honeric01

.Hey bro. How did u go about it. Really really interested too.
Re: To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? by honeric01(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2015
olexy4real:

.Hey bro. How did u go about it. Really really interested too.

I contacted someone who linked me up with a source..

locate the closest football referee society in your vicinity. that's what i ended up doing.
Re: To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? by kandydude1(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2018
hello, so how is ur referee career nw?
Re: To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? by uwadiahercules: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2018
How To Become Football Referee in Nigeria – With Ease and Starts Officiating Football Match
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/how-to-become-football-referee-in-nigeria-with-ease-and-starts-officiating-football-match/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / Unpaid Salaries: Hope Dims For Workers / Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.