Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Do People Love 2going In The Church During Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Love 2going In The Church During Service? (633 Views)

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Love 2going In The Church During Service? by femrozy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
I have been observing a lot of youths of nowadays disrespecting God whenever they are in the Church service. What do you think is happening to them? Your contribution, please.
Re: Why Do People Love 2going In The Church During Service? by ATMC(f): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
I think its cos most church services is boring as they keep talking about money and neglect to teach us some things like not to 2go in church during service!
Re: Why Do People Love 2going In The Church During Service? by CrazyMan(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
femrozy: I have been observing a lot of youths of nowadays disrespecting God whenever they are in the Church service. What do you think is happening to them? Your contribution, please.
Its very obvious from your post here that the time you spend in observing 2go fanatics can be equal to the time they spend on 2go...so if you ask me, I'd say you both are missing out.

Therefore concentrate on the message being preached and forget about them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Love 2going In The Church During Service? by tobechi20(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
D pastor is preachn to 2go members. They are preachn to 2go frend

(1) (Reply)

Time Is Too Short!!! / Islam Is Peace/ Judaism Is Peace. / God Is Not In The Cosmos Because God Does Not Have Spatial Dimensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.