Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Time Is Too Short!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time Is Too Short!!! (633 Views)

Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here. / The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News / End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Is Too Short!!! by joe4christ(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
I guess you've all heard this like countless times, but this time u can as well listen to this and save yourself from future regret.
The coming of the lord is nearer than we all expect, oh yes no one would know the time nor hour of his coming, but the bible makes it clear that we would know the season, those who are sensitive in the spirit would affirm with me that currently there is a spiritual signal going on presently upon all living churches about the soon coming rapture, it's so real that the spirit of God withen me is seriousely warning me to rededicate my life afresh else i myself would miss the rapture of the glorious saints, please i'm begging all believers world wide to repent and get back to their first love in christ Jesus and start preaching the goodnews and keep themselves spotless without any wrinkle for christ (The Soon Coming King) is only coming for those who are pure both at heart and in spirit and ready for him.
I pray the lord would touch you through this message and you would come back to the lord while you still can, else you would surely regret this day for not heeding to my warnings.
May the lord count us worthy to be among those to be raptured.
Cause the time is too short, start preparing for the rapture and stay away from every form of sin so it does'nt meet you by surprise.
Remain blessed!
Re: Time Is Too Short!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
As a whole I accept your message as a timely warning, his coming is indeed near, but I have 2 questions for you.

1. What is the good news
2. What do you understand by the rapture
Re: Time Is Too Short!!! by k2039: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=13pt]
@frosbel shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Time Is Too Short!!! by Garrilord: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
I also have this strong feeling too.I just had dis dream today.. It goes like this
I met somebody who had great power and asked him about heaven,and he said " only one person will make heaven",and that the lord will send phythons and snakes to destroy the world...
I know it has another meaning but cant figure it out...
Re: Time Is Too Short!!! by joe4christ(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
frosbel: As a whole I accept your message as a timely warning, his coming is indeed near, but I have 2 questions for you.

1. What is the good news
2. What do you understand by the rapture

@Frosbel I'm actually not here for arguement, cos the lord only asked me to create this thread and write this and i did obeyed, but to answer your question i'm only gonna rely on the holy spirit for help in here, but no further questioning that would lead to arguement please.

Now here are the answers to your questions;
No'1: The Good news is the message of hope for those that would accept as well documented in the book John 3:16. Period!

No'2: The rapture is the world most weird of event ever to be recorded in the history of mankind that would happen and witnessed soonest by this generation, withen a twinkling of an eye hundreds of thousands of people would be recorded missing and witnesses testifying of the sudden dissapearance of their loved ones right before their eyes and this includes all toddlers, babies and children below the age of accountability (Dont ask me what age, instead ask the lord for answer it's an assignment i'm giving you) and the cnn and channel tv and radio stations worldwide broadcasting live on the event, it will be catastrophic, there will be confusion and commotion worldwide and the entire world would be in a deverstated mood, it will be more hard on the christians, cause coming to the realisation that it was the rapture that took place and they actually missed it would weep and gnash their teeth knowing the event that would unvail after that (THE GREAT TRIBULATION PERIOD) where they would have to pay with their own blood the suffering christ went through, there would be no way of escape, either u accept the mark of the beast 666 or get the worst tuture ever recorded in the history of man, u would seek for death and death will be nowhere to be found.

It's realy gonna be a great period of tribulation, and i bet u would'nt wanna witness it.
I sincerely doubt this generation would pass away before the rapture would take place, i sincerely doubt this world would spend 50 more years.
I strongly doubt it.
Let my above comment be recorded for the record of it!
I've said enough, i dont think i would wanna say more.
You can ask the lord he will show you more.
Bless you!
Re: Time Is Too Short!!! by joe4christ(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Garri~lord:
I also have this strong feeling too.I just had dis dream today.. It goes like this
I met somebody who had great power and asked him about heaven,and he said " only one person will make heaven",and that the lord will send [size=15pt]phythons[/size] and [size=15pt]snakes[/size] to destroy the world...
I know it has another meaning but cant figure it out...

Snakes and pythons are spiritual symbol of satan and demons, it's a spiritual symbol of the kingdom of darkness.
You remeber the form satan used to decieve EVE in the book of Genesis 3:1-4 well that's it, you do the further intepretation if truly u got the holy spirit inside you.
God bless!
Re: Time Is Too Short!!! by alexleo(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2012
joe4christ:

@Frosbel I'm actually not here for arguement, cos the lord only asked me to create this thread and write this and i did obeyed, but to answer your question i'm only gonna rely on the holy spirit for help in here, but no further questioning that would lead to arguement please.

Thanks for this. Leave him and let him be wallowing in deceit and claiming he knows the bible when he knows nothing.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not In The Cosmos Because God Does Not Have Spatial Dimensions / Fanatical Muslims Destroy 11 Christian Lives In Kaduna Barracks / Why Don't Nigerian(African) Christians Name Their Children Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.