Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! (112937 Views)

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Need Info On Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! by mikeayus(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Preciousppearl:
documents, affidavit,registryfee pictures and some other fees,a little over 100k for both of us. Cant remember exact fee for the documents tho.

Please did you have to wait for 21 days after the date for oath taking before the wedding day? I have been reading about a 21 days waiting period between oath date and wedding date on nairaland.
Thank you
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! by Temmytea70(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hello, just to confirm if you got an answer to your question because i need the same answer. Thanks
mikeayus:

Please did you have to wait for 21 days after the date for oath taking before the wedding day? I have been reading about a 21 days waiting period between oath date and wedding date on nairaland.
Thank you
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! by segcymoor(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10
mikeayus:

Thank you

Not really.. you may need to pay extra money to reduce the day
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! by Cindel(f): 4:58pm On Feb 06
Please, what's the update now?
How much does it cost to register if the partner is not in Nigeria. And how long will date be fixed after registering?
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! by sammyenergy(m): 7:07am On Mar 20
I went to Ikoyi for enquiry and after I was told all the requirements, I was also told that the fee is 55k.

Can someone please advice me on what to do, because I feel the fee is quite much with the trend I see here.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.