Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? (1601 Views)

Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Prayers For Gej's Apologists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by owo(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

DISAPPEARANCE OF ALL OF "PRESIDENT OBASANJO'S APOLOGISTS AND BOOTLICKERS"

It is with great concern and ache in my heart that I announce the disappearance of all the apologists, bootlickers, campaigners, representatives, members of the 'sitting-room cabinet' members and friends of the president from this forum.

Some months ago, they had gone 'over the moon' in eulogising their mentor, grandmaster and leader by starting so many posts and condemning any and everybody that dared to question the intergrity of their boss. In the process, I don't know what happened, they just disappeared as their leader ended up leading them to the land called nowhere. [ps. nowhere is the city that hosts the headquarters of third term, failed census, corruption aka the more you look the less you see, oppresion and bombing of the niger delta, selective judgement, anti-atikuism, anti-everybody-except-himself, etc]

Should there be any of them on board, such should report to the rehabilitation camp situated at, (ask me later) for necessary debriefing.

This message is urgent and necessary as they have all ran away from the political board. We still need them because among them are some brilliant souls

Thank you
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by moyosoret(f): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2006
owo, what pinches u so much about people disappearing, everybody is free to write their views and leave and some back. its gets interesting as issues arises, so leave everyone to hold on to whatever each belives in.obj apologist or not, ok?
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by Seun(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2006
Hello Owo,

I regret the third term plot, the arbitrary laws, the disobedience of court orders. It's a pity that the people vying for OBJ's position are only worse.

Seun.
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by ono(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2006
Seun:

Hello Owo,

I regret the third term plot, the arbitrary laws, the disobedience of court orders. It's a pity that the people vying for OBJ's position are only worse.

Seun.

Well, for once, our honourable admin has deemed it fit to condescend and ''regret'' joining the camp of OBJ's bootsuckers. I'm waiting for more of them to come here and apologise to this honorable ''house'' called NL.
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by otokx(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2006
they are having a strategic meeting somewhere and will soon be back with a bang shocked
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by Akolawole(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2006
@ Owo

I am OBJ's friend anyday, BUT i hate 3rd term.
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by Mariory(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2006
owo:

Dear Nairalanders,

DISAPPEARANCE OF ALL OF "PRESIDENT OBASANJO'S APOLOGISTS AND BOOTLICKERS"

It is with great concern and ache in my heart that I announce the disappearance of all the apologists, bootlickers, campaigners, representatives, members of the 'sitting-room cabinet' members and friends of the president from this forum.

Some months ago, they had gone 'over the moon' in eulogising their mentor, grandmaster and leader by starting so many posts and condemning any and everybody that dared to question the intergrity of their boss. In the process, I don't know what happened, they just disappeared as their leader ended up leading them to the land called nowhere. [ps. nowhere is the city that hosts the headquarters of third term, failed census, corruption aka the more you look the less you see, oppresion and bombing of the niger delta, selective judgement, anti-atikuism, anti-everybody-except-himself, etc]

Excuse me but, who made your the judge master of those that defend the present administration's policies. You expect everyone to think like you do?

I happen to be one of those (of which the limits of your reasoning capability calls a "bootlicker"wink that believes the economic reforms of the present administration are appropriate. My feelings towards the president himself as a person is irrelevant.

Simply put, the current administration is transforming the economy for the better. Now I do not support the third term but, that does not stop me from still appreciating the good things that have so far been achieved.

If that makes me an "apologist, bootlicker, campaigner, representative, member of the 'sitting-room cabinet' " in your own retarded capability to discuss issues then I guess I am now aware your your handicap in political arguments.

Carry on.
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by owo(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2006
owo:

This message is urgent and necessary as they have all ran away from the political board. We still need them because among them are some brilliant souls

Thank you

MostSenior High Chief Mariory, this is an attempt (satirrical, it may seem) to rally all the good heads on the political arm of this forum who have been 'silent' due to Mr Obasanjo's actions, perceived actions and/or inaction.
There are lots of developing events and stories that await their views, but alas, they are not there.

Among these souls are some great minds who, though we may disagree, are 'sincere' in their thoughts, views and outlook.

If this smacks of jugdement and name calling, then its a pity.

I hereby repeat the call on all of Obj's apologist to come out of 'retirement' because they are important and their views are needed n new and developing issues.
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by Akolawole(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2006
owo:

I hereby repeat the call on all of Obj's apologist to come out of 'retirement' because they are important and their views are needed n new and developing issues.

Use any nomenclature ever, we are here.

Every sensible person must attack 3rd term but i will never be stupid to say this regime is the worst, NEVER.
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by GettysBurg: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2008
I remain an OBJ apologist. Even if all others seem to have run, maybe i am the LAST MAN STANDING!

But does it matter now?
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by Muza(m): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2008
I don't know where a lot of them are,
but i do know about a few

Nuhu Ribadu is on the run grin,
Fani Kayode is on trial,
Andy Uba is frustrated,
Bode george is on trial too,
I don;t know of elrufai,
Ehinedro is negotiating his plea bargain,

The only one left standing is Maurice Iwu
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by expert234: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
What work is she doing to get money for the office complex? I never heard anywhere that she was employed or doing business
Re: Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists? by googi: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
I am trying to figure out what this is about. The third term agenda was derailed by his own people. They led and killed it.

However, if you know other administration that was better, let us know. The only Head of State that had the guts to visit Nzeogwu's mother and pay his respect. He brought respectable administrators into his regime, though I disagree with some of them.

He failed to connect natural gas with his mini power plants except in Kwara where it was brought to live. The mini power plants could have been revived by successive administrations.

He paid off Nigerian loan though I disagree with Okonjo Nweala and I agree with Professor Soludo that it could have been negotiated much better by anyone else.

He changed all the Service Chiefs while Hausa/Fulani cried marginalization for the first time.

He retired all the military-politicians and survived.

He returned Water and Marine Headquarters to Lagos.

For the first time after the War, he brought Igbo back and gave them powerful positions.

The bastard threatened and some Yoruba were killed when he gave order to shoot at first sight, anyone that looked like OPC. All Yoruba look like OPC. I do not like Odi massacre led by Malu but I liked it when Malu got paid back in his village and he cried like a baby.

I do not like OBJ but I respect him. Better than all those after him.

(1) (Reply)

Fg To Repair All Federal Roads In Lagos / Global Warming Is a Lye, Africa [southern Hemisphere] May Become Cooler / Presidential Protocol Officials Put Shameless And Ubiquitous Obj In His Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.