Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance (19074 Views)

6 Quran Quotes That Teach Love, Tolerance And Freedom Of Religion / Freedom, Criticism And Tolerance In Islam / Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Can we post 5,000 examples of Moslem intolerance?

Even a bad clock is right twice a day.

OP how come most of your examples were hundreds of years ago. How about something like recent

9 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by alaoeri: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
The western world have problem with Arab nations simply because they fail to agree with their ideology, anything that's is design by the zionist 'll be accepted by other religions if they even ask them to gö to their place of worship naked they won't hesitate, anything the western world brings to them they will accept it hook line & sinker & Islam have being a thorn in flesh for them which doesn't accept their ideology that's why they are trying to tarnish it by all means.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by sabbath7th: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
In Moghul India, the Hindus survived, prospered and eventually took over.
What a stupid and dumb comment. Hindus lived in India was ever and Islamic invaders occupied India and killed and raped women and many were converted thru force. Hindus did not eventually takeover, they got India back from evil Islamic forces.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by sabbath7th: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Islam is the most intolerant religion in the world. Check the blasphamy laws in Pakistan wher even a minor can be killed for unknowingly insulting the Koran or mohammad.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by maclatunji: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hello! Kindly moderate your comments here.

Thank you.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
garripack: [size=20pt]OK WE DON HEAR TANK GOD SAY ME NO B MUSLIM/BOKOHARAM/ISLAMIC TERRORIST....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
ABI? grin
garripack: [size=20pt]OK WE DON HEAR TANK GOD SAY ME NO B MUSLIM/BOKOHARAM/ISLAMIC TERRORIST....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
ABI?
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by teekrackz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
So is that d reason they have to kill an ambassador just because a film dat mocked islam was written by an american
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Skywalker5(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
just wondering what view most Muslims hold to this

Muslim migrate to other countries and they try to bring in sharia laws and convert the country to Islam. Is it bad for Muslims, Christians and atheist to co-exist?. I mean Christian and atheist cant go to Iraq, Saudi Arabia or other Arab countries to try and convert them from their religion.

Also, there are strict laws in Arab countries like what you drink and clothes you wear. Why is it so hard to follow the laws of the countries they migrate to? I have heard of different view when Muslims says they are not governed by the laws of the country they migrate to? if that is so, why should i be governed by the law in Arab countries if i visit.

i really want to hear your views on this

12 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by maclatunji: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sky-walker:

Muslim migrate to other countries and they try to bring in sharia laws and convert the country to Islam. Is it bad for Muslims, Christians and atheist to co-exist?. I mean Christian and atheist cant go to Iraq, Saudi Arabia or other Arab countries to try and convert them from their religion.

Also, there are strict laws in Arab countries like what you drink and clothes you wear. Why is it so hard to follow the laws of the countries they migrate to? I have heard of different view when Muslims says they are not governed by the laws of the country they migrate to? if that is so, why should i be governed by the law in Arab countries if i visit.

Create another thread for this, let's talk about it.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by KINGwax(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Esejojo: Interesting article. Now we've been better educated about the Islamic faith.

Also, this article making the front-page lays to rest my curiousity over the religion Seun and other promoters of Nairaland profess. Little wonder popular Christian Men-of-God like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor, etc are always projected in negative light on Nairaland.

Kudos, Seun and co. smiley
seun is a business man, don't think he's a muslim, or he's tryin to propagate the negative things abt pastors, anythin dt moves traffic- mostly controversial will come on the front page. Disturb yourself not. As much as he hated the garri issue, why not ask why it's debate made the front page! Money dude, cash

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=Sky-walker]just wondering what view most Muslims hold to this

Also, there are strict laws in Arab countries like what you drink and clothes you wear. Why is it so hard to follow the laws of the cou

they 2 like themselves
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by salt1: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
No bros. Nobody accepts everything line, hook and sinker from the West. It has to sound rational. What are the ideologies of the West that the Arab worlds oppose? Democracy, freedom and education for women, freedom of speech and association. What is wrong with any of these? It is the Moslems who are doing the greatest damage to their religion. How can people convert to a religion whose adherents wink at murder and wanton destruction of lives? One poster on NL said it is the fastest growing religion, but he qualified it: the new converts are poor black boys living on the fringes of white society. Those are the type that violence will be attractive to: those who are NFA (No Future Ambition)

alaoeri: The western world have problem with Arab nations simply because they fail to agree with their ideology, anything that's is design by the zionist 'll be accepted by other religions if they even ask them to gö to their place of worship naked they won't hesitate, anything the western world brings to them they will accept it hook line & sinker & Islam have being a thorn in flesh for them which doesn't accept their ideology that's why they are trying to tarnish it by all means.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by KINGwax(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
maclatunji: Hello! Kindly moderate your comments here.

Thank you.
or what? You this islamic fanatic, pls whatever u do, don't draw your sword or throw bombs o! Cos i fear you people die.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by maclatunji: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
salt 1: No bros. Nobody accepts everything line, hook and sinker from the West. It has to sound rational. What are the ideologies of the West that the Arab worlds oppose? Democracy, freedom and education for women, freedom of speech and association. What is wrong with any of these? It is the Moslems who are doing the greatest damage to their religion. How can people convert to a religion whose adherents wink at murder and wanton destruction of lives? One poster on NL said it is the fastest growing religion, but he qualified it: the new converts are poor black boys living on the fringes of white society. Those are the type that violence will be attractive to: those who are NFA (No Future Ambition)

Oh dear!

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by maclatunji: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
KINGwax: or what? You this islamic fanatic, pls whatever u do, don't draw your sword or throw bombs o! Cos i fear you people die.

You should actually be afraid of your ignorance. Be very afraid of it.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by ShehuAba(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
@op tnx 4 dis wonderful post. Truth be told this goes a long way 2 let pple knw d islamic history. The Fact is we muslims nid 2 let d whole world know dat Islam isn't spread by sword nd wil never be. Anybody who kills oda pple xpecialy dose bombing nd executing oda terrorist attack are doing contrary to d teachings of Islam. Note This: Not every1 who says he/she is a muslim practices Islam.
Islam as a religion is perfect, Muslims are not, so take not.
Also u cn nt blame abuse disregard or nickname Islam 4 inconcistencies of some muslims. We've seen non-muslims dat kill nd do ol sort of vices bt u cnt hold or blame d religion dey practise 4 deir misdeeds.
So wenever u see any muslim doing contrary 2 wot Islam teaches, rather dan abuse or cal islam names, its better 2 say dis person who's a muslim has done dis or dat rather dan generalizing.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Fidtad: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
spiaggia: Hello everybody, please need advice on this issue. My wife just arrived America but incidentally had her passport stamped with NO E.O.S/ NO A.O.S by a lady immigration officer who went verbal with unprintable things said. Please is there any possible way in which she can get an extension with this stamped on her passport?
What are u saying?
What nationality is your wife?
Am an immigration officer here in Nigeria n
I have never seen such stamp.
Does your wife has a dual passport?
And what type of extension do u want on ur wife's passport.
or is ur wife an expertrate?
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Jubilee12: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sky-walker:

You are a very correct person! why can't Muslims either live in Islamic countries that will not "blasphem" their religion and prophets? And also keep to sharia laws and live happily ever after or live in western countries and keep quiet and live according to their own laws. Islamic countries are not ready to accommodate other religions, yet Muslims expects the west to accommodate them and their "issues"... I dontvget this

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by SamAfrik(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
dustydee: @ Poster if muslims are tolerant why can't i freely practice my religion in Saudi Arabia or the UAE? If you believe what you just posted please start a campaign for freedom of religion in the Arab world-only then will I believe your intentions.

Intelligent post. Good question.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by 1shortblackboy: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Abeg na history of over 400 years una dey give us. The world has witnessed evils carried out by differnt groups but we are not judged by our past but our present.germany under hitler killed many jews but how is germany today.the catholic church persecuted protestants during d inquisition but is that still goin on today ? Islam is tolerant so who are killing christians in nothern nigeria,who killed the US ambassador over a cheap movie he knew nothing abt ?.....abeg make we hear word jor !!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Zandarazanzan: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
sino: @tbaba thanks for sharing this.

I see the whole issue as a case of "to hang a dog, give it a bad name". History has shown times without number how tolerant muslims have been and are still being tolerant even though the the "west" and its tool(media) are trying to paint us otherwise.

Indeed, we should continue to admonish and condemn the overzealous few who dance to the tune- albeit ignorantly-of these enemies of Islam.
bullshit
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by KINGwax(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
maclatunji:

You should actually be afraid of your ignorance. Be very afraid of it.
ignorance u say? Guy, i've seen you. I've seen u get power drunk and terrorizing people with bans and all dt. You're a pukka of a muslim!
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by jedisco(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
They are already showing their intolerance here by hiding most posts that contradict their views.

@OP you would have posted this in politics section if you wanted a fair unbiased review not this trash I'm seeing here.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by SamAfrik(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
Even countries like USA, Germany, Britian labelled as christian countries allow you muslim build mosque and practice your religion freely in their countries. And are even the largest aid donor to some muslim nations, why cant islamic nations tolerate other religions in their countries and worse still why attack d interests of these donor countries at d slightest provocation by one faceless individual?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Mmiriariugwu: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
Fidtad:
What are u saying?
What nationality is your wife?
Am an immigration officer here in Nigeria n
I have never seen such stamp.
Does your wife has a dual passport?
And what type of extension do u want on ur wife's passport.
or is ur wife an expertrate?
pls sir since u are an imigration officer,how lon can it take 2 proceses an international pasport here in Nigeria &what is d cost? Tanx in advance
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Toktee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
There is no amount of writeup that can convience me that islam does nt encourage violent,i live in their strong hold and i know what they can do,when you look at their faces both men and women violent is written all over their faces,when they are fasting,becareful around them,i dnt like them that is the fact
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Nimakor: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
ShehuAba: @op tnx 4 dis wonderful post. Truth be told this goes a long way 2 let pple knw d islamic history. The Fact is we muslims nid 2 let d whole world know dat Islam isn't spread by sword nd wil never be. Anybody who kills oda pple xpecialy dose bombing nd executing oda terrorist attack are doing contrary to d teachings of Islam. Note This: Not every1 who says he/she is a muslim practices Islam.
Islam as a religion is perfect, Muslims are not, so take not.
Also u cn nt blame abuse disregard or nickname Islam 4 inconcistencies of some muslims. We've seen non-muslims dat kill nd do ol sort of vices bt u cnt hold or blame d religion dey practise 4 deir misdeeds.
So wenever u see any muslim doing contrary 2 wot Islam teaches, rather dan abuse or cal islam names, its better 2 say dis person who's a muslim has done dis or dat rather dan generalizing.
Yea right.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by passionate88: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
The people of india weren't muslims, they were forced to convert to the islamic faith, Spain wasn't originally a muslim nation b4 the jihadist came do u expect europe to let them take Spain?... Why is it that when u muslims conquer a place u forget the former inhabitants?.. It still suprises me that u guys still lay claim to Spain.. U said muslims don't distroy other places of worship or religious sites, what are ur brothers doing in the north of Mali?.. Unesco Heritage Sites?.. In Egypt, it's ok to convert to islam but a capital crime for a muslim to convert to Christianity, didn't u hear abt the Pastor in Iran that his children were been forced to recite d koran?, what abt the popular case in pakistan where an imam tore pages 4rm d koran to implicate a Christian gal while he was doing it he said "THIS IS HOW TO CHASE AWAY THE CHRISTIANS"... Maybe the 41 laptops hell rufai was talking abt was 4 islamic propaganda... Heard jtf seized 13 in kano.. Better post more cos they are coming 4 urs soon...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Toktee(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mmiriariugwu: pls sir since u are an imigration officer,how lon can it take 2 proceses an international pasport here in Nigeria &what is d cost? Tanx in advance
Is that the topic of discussion,if you need passport kindly visit immigration office near you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures / 6 Nigerians Among Crane Crash Victims / A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.