Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On (11163 Views)

Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) / Ini Edo Fights Rita Dominic Over Jim Iyke - With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by LailaIkeji1: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2012

Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by MissyB3(f): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2012
. . . Not!

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2012
Oboy u don old , go marry!!
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2012
What is this ? ?

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Chanchit: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Who tell this guy say that body looks sexy.. The body look like something wei an amateur sculptor carve.
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by abiL(f): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2012
It looks like he's got small kokoro (insects) on his chest and arms.
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by pharuk: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2012
:oI knew I was going to regret afte clicking..
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by maclatunji: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
acidosis™:
What is this ? ?

God knows the only reason I am commenting on this thread is that I find its title ridiculously funny!
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Afam4eva(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
THis is disgusting...why must everybody remove shirt?
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by free2ryhme: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by cirmuell(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
And why do you keep on stalking this guy @LAILA, the last time you did this you got LINDA cleaning up your mess...get a life will ya?

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by freecocoa(f): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Like Seriously? Mstcheew.
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Kx: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Oboy u don old , go marry!!
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by RickyRoss1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Old, fat, criminally minded son of a good woman. I dont know how you entered that woman's belly, none of your family members is a thief. But you go about forking sugar mummies here and there and stealing their money thinking you are too smart...
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by ajuyah22(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Old, fat, criminally minded son of a good woman. I dont know how you entered that woman's belly, none of your family members is a thief. But you go about forking sugar mummies here and there and stealing their money thinking you are too smart...
it seems u really knows him hope he knows u 2.
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by belemzy: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na who be dis? shocked like sriously of all people na this guy wey dey beat all the women for nollywood OP se to show us? @ OP na GOD go answer u. cheesy
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Detonatorrex(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
looks like he's high on garri..

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by cindyrella(f): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ewwwwwww! undecided
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
from the looks of it, he's 5ft 4in undecided
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by RickyRoss1(m): 5:24am On Sep 21, 2012
ajuyah22: it seems u really knows him hope he knows u 2.
YES HE SURE DOES AND HE KNOWS EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE HATES HIM. HE IS ALWAYS POSING AND BRAGGING WITH OTHER PEOPLES FLASHY CARS. FROM THE WAY HE BRAGS I USED TO THINK HE IS WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. JUST RECENTLY WE REALIZED ALL THE FLASHY CARS ARE FOR HIS FRIENDS. THIS OLD FOOL CANNOT CHANGE
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2012
Hot ke? undecided
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by SlyIg(f): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Laila Ikeji will not leave this boy alone ...
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2012
heheheheh beefin is bad for ur health,it gives u high blood pressure,especially wen d person ure resenting doesnt even know :p
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2012
heheheheh beefin is bad for ur health,it gives u high blood pressure,especially wen d person ure resenting doesnt even know :p hes sexy n hot,just admit it 8-)
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by AleciaM(f): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
EeeeeewWww, can someone tell this dude to put on his shirt.
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by ikekings(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nawa ooo... Jim iyke no sexy at all... His chest don dey sag already him no get flat tummy sef...
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by chiomat: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
dont mind dem,
Missy_B: . . . Not!
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by dasparrow: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ricky_Ross: YES HE SURE DOES AND HE KNOWS EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE HATES HIM. HE IS ALWAYS POSING AND BRAGGING WITH OTHER PEOPLES FLASHY CARS. FROM THE WAY HE BRAGS I USED TO THINK HE IS WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. JUST RECENTLY WE REALIZED ALL THE FLASHY CARS ARE FOR HIS FRIENDS. THIS OLD FOOL CANNOT CHANGE

LOL grin
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by dasparrow: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2012

Na by force to marry? Abeg allow the guy to enjoy his life and live his life as he sees fit. How many married people in that Nigeria are happy? This is why I keep reading on Nairaland's politics section stories upon stories of severe domestic violence in Nigeria where a man plucked out his wife's eye and claimed that the devil made him do it and another married man who set his wife ablaze. I no fit shout abeg!

@Post

Abeg Jim Iyke carry go!
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by slimyem: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
Though the picture isnt all that,its so obvious from the comments Jim Iyke is so not loved at all.....
Chai!!
Nothing wow-ish about the picture..the upper arms are not well built and it looks like he made an effort to pose for the picture.
It would have made sense if the pose was a freestyle.
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by Rocktation(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
Truth be told, this pic did him justice. He's way uglier than what the pic depicts.
Re: New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On by ikekings(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
I love jim iyke nw.. Him na my pally for village nw.. Upon all his acting, he did not build any house for village..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu / 5 Hottest Male Islamic Singers Unveiled / Bobrisky Caught Without Makeup And His Fake Breast Shifted To One Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.