Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress (11773 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2012
kefmawin: Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and Keep His commandment. For this is the whole duty of man. God shall bring every work into judgement(Ecclesiastes 12:13,14. So beware for every idol words will be judged by God. What will your answer be when you stand before the Almoghty God in judgement at the end of life on earth?
Many only specialize in criticizing those who are making sincere effort and contributions for better society.
Obviously, the critics have nothing to offer but rain insult on others who are a million times better than them.
While acknowledging the team of reasonable and intelligent people on Naira Land,Its also disappointing that many comments people make on Naira land are nonconstructive, insulting, vulgar, unintelligent and hateful.
I hope those censoring comments here look more closely.
I second dis post.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 04, 2012
ehie: am afraid daddy go has what they call delusions of grandeur,he is only relevant in nigeria and irrelevant anywhere else,howeverhe should know jews in isreal who practice judaism,which is the main religion do not believe in jesus christ,they do not believe in the new testament,so i do not know he comes about in the equation,and right now isreal has a lot of headches,muslim brotherhood in egypt in power are harrassing them at sinai,iran is threatening them with nukes and the unending probblems in gaza and palestine,hezbollah in lebanon,another border,i doubt if ythey have time to indulge him.
you will be surprised, I hope u know dat china has adopted Christianity as d official state religion within d next decade? So my dear ,never say never. Pastor adeboye may actually get the Jews to accept d proposal.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by linearity: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2012
It sometimes surprises me when men of God who you thought would have known better go and do the unthinkable that contradicts the Bible they preach.

The situation in Israel is God ordained, because they rejected Jesus Christ...Matt23:37-39 says..."37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

The only peace accord that would be struck in Israel will be the one brokered by the anti-christ and the Bible said, it is not going to last because the terms will be broken, which will lead to more pains for Israel and would force them to call cry to God for help and God will send Jesus (second coming) who they will willingly accept just to get out of their pains.

If you start hearing of any peace treaty or accord taking serious shape between Israel and the Palestine and about to be signed, you better start repenting of your sins, because it means the rapture is around the corner...
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2012
hisson3: you will be surprised, I hope u know dat china has adopted Christianity as d official state religion within d next decade? So my dear ,never say never. Pastor adeboye may actually get the Jews to accept d proposal.

What kind of deluded fool is this? China accepts christianity as the official state religion? You have access to the internet and you still make such a foolish assumption?

China is quite pluralistic with religions with Shenism, Taoism and Bddhism being the most popular religions.

What is Pastor Adeboye's issue with isreal when Boko Haram is in his own country? Why can he not be a solution to problems in Nigeria?
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2012
linearity: It sometimes surprises me when men of God who you thought would have known better go and do the unthinkable that contradicts the Bible they preach.

The situation in Israel is God ordained, because they rejected Jesus Christ...Matt23:37-39 says..."37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

The only peace accord that would be struck in Israel will be the one brokered by the anti-christ and the Bible said, it is not going to last because the terms will be broken, which will lead to more pains for Israel and would force them to call cry to God for help and God will send Jesus (second coming) who they will willingly accept just to get out of their pains.

If you start hearing of any peace treaty or accord taking serious shape between Israel and the Palestine and about to be signed, you better start repenting of your sins, because it means the rapture is around the corner...

See this deluded christian. My Nigerians have been totally brainwashed with this christianity!

Imagine if someone said that the only peace in Nigeria can only be brokered by the anti-christ? How would you feel? These dumbazzes and their biblical nonsense apocalyptic theories are very dangerous!

You are not a Jew or Isrealite, yet you mention nonsense which they have discarded (the new testament) for their politics as if you know anything. Dumbazz
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by fm7070: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2012
I'm so sorry for everyone that is critisizing this man of God.
Firstly, is he the one that will organise peace talk in Nigeria? or with Boko Haram? When most of you know fully well that boko haram is everywhere even in Aso Rock. What can he do in this scenerio?
Christian brothers and sisters are the victims in these case. Those who need to be comforted and compensated. Still they are enduring this and do not fight back.
Do you think christians cannot fight? If that should happen, most of you critics will not be able to sit in your house to type these nonsense.
Do you know his frantic effort with other CAN & PFN missionaries to ensure peace in Nigeria? At least, I know of his fervent prayers inspite the pain of lost members.
You guys are just myopic in your reasoning, informed by devil and hatred Jesus Christ and His annointed.
Anyway, may God forgive you if you repent.
Shalom!
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2012
hisson3: you will be surprised, I hope u know dat china has adopted Christianity as d official state religion within d next decade? So my dear ,never say never. Pastor adeboye may actually get the Jews to accept d proposal.
china adopted christainity,but it is heavily regulated,bibles are also regulated,most chinese people in nigeria send their staff to buy bibles for them when they come,china ensures that the state supercedes any religion
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2012
fm7070: I'm so sorry for everyone that is critisizing this man of God.
Firstly, is he the one that will organise peace talk in Nigeria? or with Boko Haram? When most of you know fully well that boko haram is everywhere even in Aso Rock. What can he do in this scenerio?
Christian brothers and sisters are the victims in these case. Those who need to be comforted and compensated. Still they are enduring this and do not fight back.
Do you think christians cannot fight? If that should happen, most of you critics will not be able to sit in your house to type these nonsense.
Do you know his frantic effort with other CAN & PFN missionaries to ensure peace in Nigeria? At least, I know of his fervent prayers inspite the pain of lost members.
You guys are just myopic in your reasoning, informed by devil and hatred Jesus Christ and His annointed.
Shalom!

See this man worshipper!

Just admit that your Daddy Adeboye made a mistake. His country is in turmoil and he is asking to be involved in a foriegn issue in which he has no expertise or qualification.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by kemoolala: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2012
kh0lz: i hate adeboye and anyone that goes to redeem church

obviously hell is ur last abode that u chose,if really u hate Adeboye dat means u hate God and all haters of His kingdom goes to hell.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2012
kemoolala:

obviously hell is ur last abode that u chose,if really [b]u hate Adeboye dat means u hate God a[/b]nd all haters of His kingdom goes to hell.

Adeboye is now God grin grin

Dont you just love man-worship?
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by kemoolala: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2012

That is "IF" they repent that God will forgive them, but i pray it will not be too late for them sha. They are just beefing this great man of God for no reason cos he used to call himself Son of God and Not "ERU OLORUN" like some other pple used to called themselve. MY fellow REDEEMED memeber!! WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUEROR THRU HIM THAT SAVED US, HALLELUYAH!!!! LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH!
Shalom!
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by kemoolala: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2012
MacDaddy01:

See this man worshipper!

Just admit that your Daddy Adeboye made a mistake. His country is in turmoil and he is asking to be involved in a foriegn issue in which he has no expertise or qualification.

Mistake my foot! who made am? it is high time u guys woke up to reality and allow God's blessing to locate you too, u too can buy jet now abi u think it is impossible? relax this is an annoited man of God and no amount of critics from anybody can demote him rather the stars in him keep on shinning, Halleluyah!!

That is "IF" they repent that God will forgive them, but i pray it will not be too late for them sha. They are just beefing this great man of God for no reason cos he used to call himself Son of God and Not "ERU OLORUN" like some other pple used to called themselve. MY fellow REDEEMED memeber!! WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUEROR THRU HIM THAT SAVED US, HALLELUYAH!!!! LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH!
Shalom!
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2012
kemoolala:

Shalom!

Sense, the quote no make!
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Aadeolu(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2012
He's trying to change the world... He can't do it alone. Instead of y'all to hate, get over ur failures, pick a spot, play your part and hope things change for the best. But no! You all come here and talk out of your asses, just because you have bandwiths and a 'forum' to talk ur trash. Keep it up, we will breakthrough with this attitude...
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by kemoolala: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2012
Shalom!
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2012
Aadeolu: He's trying to change the world... He can't do it alone. Instead of y'all to hate, get over ur failures, pick a spot, play your part and hope things change for the best. But no! You all come here and talk out of your asses, just because you have bandwiths and a 'forum' to talk ur trash. Keep it up, we will breakthrough with this attitude...

Sharaap. He is trying to line his pocket with diplomatic money.

We are not the flock of sheep that you brainwash at your church
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Aadeolu(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2012
MacDaddy01:

And you know that because? (and this is the part where u start to generalize...)
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by kemoolala: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2012
Sam Milla: This Adeboye thinks Americans are dumb like our people.

Mr Adeboye wants to go to the middle east to tell them what Jesus, their son said in a book. #morooon

i prophesize in the name that is above all names, in the name of God that Adeboye and I serve that ur finger that u take type dis msg withered now ijn
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by achi4u(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2012
kemoolala:

i prophesize in the name that is above all names, in the name of God that Adeboye and I serve that ur finger that u take type dis msg withered now ijn
See child of god! you better withdraw that ur childish statement before amadioha strike u dead.
...infact Adeboye is a "pure juw man"grin
brainwashed fo.ol....searching for man to swindle
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by olu4life(m): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2012
U all insulting the MOG hasnt stated the reasons,rather insultin him out of hatred. Is Daddy Adeboye the Federal Govt or do u think he is going round the world and not concerned about boko?! Now i agree that NL is full of bigots and atheists. By the way,am sure 99.9% of u,if given the opportunity to deny ur country and claim citizenship of America/European countries,u will all do it with pride. So STFU.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Aadeolu(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2012
olu4life: U all insulting the MOG hasnt stated the reasons,rather insultin him out of hatred. Is Daddy Adeboye the Federal Govt or do u think he is going round the world and not concerned about boko?! Now i agree that NL is full of bigots and atheists. By the way,am sure 99.9% of u,if given the opportunity to deny ur country and claim citizenship of America/European countries,u will all do it with pride. So STFU.
Gbam! Tell them.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by israelbenzion: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2012
ijawkid: Doesn't adeboye knw that the earth will never knw peace until its ruler is cast out??

U r d only one who has reasoned beyond d physical here. Ordinarily, d move is commendable. But wen one reads d prophecies in d Bible it becomes clear that none of these 'peace' moves can bring peace especially as d events of today increasingly show that we r in d End Times.
In fact, the Bible book of Revelation prophesied that there wud be a war that will kill abt a third of mankind. So where will these efforts lead? No man can alter d course of the futuristic trends. So therein lies my doubt.
I think d focus shd be on bringing d gospel to all men: except that is where d reverred Pastor is angling at.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by israelbenzion: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2012
In fact, d truth is that any attempt to forge peace between Israel and d Mid-East nations will always end in futility. The only time they will hv peace will be during d reign of d Anti-Christ: he will be d one to reconcile the.
But it has also been foretold that Israel's neighbours led by a powerful country from d North(believed to be Russia) will invade Jerusalem and sack it. So do the men of God mean that they can halt these tins? D isolation Israel and d enmity wit the Arab neighbours are all expected. Notin can change it. So how do the men of God intend to change that?
Anyway, best of luck to them!
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2012
MacDaddy01:

U dey mind the monkey.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2012
Aadeolu:
And you know that because? (and this is the part where u start to generalize...)

Quid pro quo.

What is Adeboye doing in a mid-east talk where he has no qualifications or expertise? Mr MOG defender?
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2012
olu4life: U all insulting the MOG hasnt stated the reasons,rather insultin him out of hatred. Is Daddy Adeboye the Federal Govt or do u think he is going round the world and not concerned about boko?! Now i agree that NL is full of bigots and atheists. By the way,am sure 99.9% of u,if given the opportunity to deny ur country and claim citizenship of America/European countries,u will all do it with pride. So STFU.

You say atheists like it is a bad thing. You sir are the bigot. I would like to know what your christian leaders have done with our country.

Adeboye has no business with middle east talks. He has no experitse nor qualifications on middle eatern relations and politics.
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by achi4u(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Is it not the middle easterns that brings this two religions to us xtian /islam? how come we(Africans)inturn trying to preach them about peace or religion??

Nigerians are they most braindrain/brainwashed people on the surface of the earth.

Always looking for foreigners to come and invest on their churches.

Thank GOD am child of the Almighty JAH
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by achi4u(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Quid pro quo.

What is Adeboye doing in a mid-east talk where he has no qualifications or expertise? Mr MOG defender?
gringringrin @ mr MOG defender=Taribo West.cheesy
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by MacDaddy01: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2012
achi4u: gringringrin @ mr MOG defender=Taribo West.cheesy

lmao! grin grin
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2012
With all due respect to Pst Adebayo,sir,what effort have you made so far to curb the problems facing Nigeria such as the Boko Haram Insurgency,High moral decadence? etc,now you are advocating peace in the middle east where they wouldn't even listen to you as a xtian,sir is it not better off to assist our weak/inactive president in prayers and actions to deal with the numerous problems facing Nigerians,though i can see slight improvement on power supply.Think about it sir.Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by alagbasuyi(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2012
As e com b so,nairaland don taya me,
1 shey na pastor adeboye b d president wey no allow 9ja develop lik oda foreign nations ni?.point ur accusing fingers in d right directn,blame ur so called ministers,special advisers,d many plenty committees nd ur president

2 una dey complain lik say na him wan chairman d peace talk,he only gave a suggestn,I knw he wud av given many of sch to our president,its left for dem to follow,he isn't forcin himsef on dem

3 seun nd ds shitty moderators are bigots,if ds had bn concernin an imam or ds weak nd "ashewo" muhammed al u wud av sn is 'this post has been hidden',yet dy ddnt hide any insultive nd abusive post directd to ds gentle man of GOD
4 the man is doing is work as a pastor,he knws wot his work entails nd he is doin well at it(seeking peace).nt lik mr president who is clueless on evri issue.d pastor's job is to preach salvatn,peace nd righteous life styl,its governmnet's job to plan au 9ja wil develop(technologically,financially etc)nd excute such plans

Stop hating nd get a life

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by nedostic: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
Methinks Pastor Adeboye got it all wrong if ever he made such a suggestion for religious leaders to be included as part of international arbitrators to Mid-East peace talks.

I do not equally believe we should crucify him(Pst Adeboye)based on what he felt should be done even though its not in tandem with the Bible. To me, Pst Adeboye is just as fallible as anyone of us irrespective of his position. No man is holy, we all err!

[b]BTW: Let us stop this idea of idolizing men. I find it most a times hypocritical for Christians in Nigeria to always quote "touch not mine anointed" even when a supposedly man of God does something wrong which totally contradicts what he professes.
The questions I would like to pose to such many a Christian in Nigeria are:

1.Who anointed such a pastor/bishop or whatever appellation that such a clergy bears in the first place? Hint:Do not rule out the fact that Satan can equally manifest as light(good).

2.Where you there when God did anoint the individual?

So many who call themselves men of God are out thereto feast on the ignorance and psyche of most Nigerians knowing fully our earnest desire to be rich overnight.

The Bible ought to be looked into more inwardly and not God's servants. Homage should be paid to servants of God AND NOT man-worship. After all, we are all human beings even though these 'special' servants are much more spiritually discerning so to speak!

Its always good for us to shift our attention/focus to the Creator of life. More so, when a man of God goofs, we should accept the fact that he is a man like us and most importantly say to him that he did err and we should counsel as well as pray for such a fellow.

As long as we put on this mortal body and exist on this present day earth, we are all liable to evil(s).

I honestly believe that (wo)men should rather be reproofed rather than being condemned or ignominiously judged[/b]

The truth remains that the Israeli feud with her neigbhours has always been there even prior to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and its a biblical prophecy.

More so, as much as we all crave for a peaceful society,there is a disconnect based on foretold events in the Bible.

A peaceful earth for now remains a mirage.Based on the Bible,peace on earth is only achievable when the Messiah would rule the earth for 1000 years and restore it(earth)to God's original plan and purpose.

Suffice, to say that as Christians we owe it to pray for safety and security of lives(even ANIMALS-emphasis is mine),properties,as well as the conservation of nature.

God bless us all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Bible School / The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.