Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,339 members, 7,842,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress (11783 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by djon78(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
i dont think GO needed to focus on the middle east but shld have been concerned more about the condition in his country.

but at the same time all those criticising christians that they are brainwashed are talking trash.
i agree that something is wrong with the brand of christianity that is being practised in this country but dont even because of that think christians are not making impact in the world they are.

i lived in the Asia pacific region 4 3yrs of my life and that was where i came in contact with the brand of christianity that believes in impacting your locatn, city positively.

4example in south korea some of the biggest multinationals from that country like LG, Samsung, Hyundai, there owners are bible beleiving christians. in Malaysia though a muslim country, the pple controling its economy are malay chinese rich families and most of these families are bible believing christians, likewise in Singapore, Taiwan. in Australia one of the most influential group of people that impacts the country is Hillsong Church of which a lot of her members are CEOs of big multinationals, in one report i read about the hilsong church there influence even plays a role in the leadership of the country to extent of influence on the past Australia prime minister.

like i said i dont like the brand of christianity preached in naija, i want were churches and preachers begins to impact there members so that we begin to see rise of young men and women with global dominering mindset, with achievers mentality who can build up world class fortune 500 global companies but at the same time men and women of unshakable faith in the Living God, men and women of proven integrity and honesty!! not criminals, and rougues we have scattered all over thiscountry

and i am aspiring and working hard to be one of such men of integrity to be revealed. peace....
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by kemoolala: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
grin grin
Nayoanalytical: With all due respect to Pst Adebayo,sir,what effort have you made so far to curb the problems facing Nigeria such as the Boko Haram Insurgency,High moral decadence? etc,now you are advocating peace in the middle east where they wouldn't even listen to you as a xtian,sir is it not better off to assist our weak/inactive president in prayers and actions to deal with the numerous problems facing Nigerians,though i can see slight improvement on power supply.Think about it sir.Thank you sir.

infact i find it difficult to comprehend wat u guys are up to whenever u are refering to pastor Adeboye in the affairs of Nigeria, is the man the president of nig? how on earth will u be expecting him to do wat even the mr president fail to do as a president, it is better u face the reality and stop criticizing his efforts. I couuld remb wen u pple said the man shud rehabilitate the road wit the worshipper's tithe and offering i wonder wat mr president will be doing wit our taxes then, better wake and stop criticizing this man. Anyway, why am i even pleading sef? the more u criticize him the more God blesses him pls i beg u ijn dont stop ooooo continue till u enter grave..shioo!!!! grin author=Nayoanalytical]With all due respect to Pst Adebayo,sir,what effort have you made so far to curb the problems facing Nigeria such as the Boko Haram Insurgency,High moral decadence? etc,now you are advocating peace in the middle east where they wouldn't even listen to you as a xtian,sir is it not better off to assist our weak/inactive president in prayers and actions to deal with the numerous problems facing Nigerians,though i can see slight improvement on power supply.Think about it sir.Thank you sir.[/quote]

infact i find it difficult to comprehend wat u guys are up to whenever u are refering to pastor Adeboye in the affairs of Nigeria, is the man the president of nig? how on earth will u be expecting him to do wat even the mr president fail to do as a president, it is better u face the reality and stop criticizing his efforts. I couuld remb wen u pple said the man shud rehabilitate the road wit the worshipper's tithe and offering i wonder wat mr president will be doing wit our taxes then, better wake and stop criticizing this man. Anyway, why am i even pleading sef? the more u criticize him the more God blesses him pls i beg u ijn dont stop ooooo continue till u enter grave..shioo!!!!
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
djon78: i dont think GO needed to focus on the middle east but shld have been concerned more about the condition in his country.

but at the same time all those criticising christians that they are brainwashed are talking trash.
i agree that something is wrong with the brand of christianity that is being practised in this country but dont even because of that think christians are not making impact in the world they are.

i lived in the Asia pacific region 4 3yrs of my life and that was where i came in contact with the brand of christianity that believes in impacting your locatn, city positively.

4example in south korea some of the biggest multinationals from that country like LG, Samsung, Hyundai, there owners are bible beleiving christians. in Malaysia though a muslim country, the pple controling its economy are malay chinese rich families and most of these families are bible believing christians, likewise in Singapore, Taiwan. in Australia one of the most influential group of people that impacts the country is Hillsong Church of which a lot of her members are CEOs of big multinationals, in one report i read about the hilsong church there influence even plays a role in the leadership of the country to extent of influence on the past Australia prime minister.

like i said i dont like the brand of christianity preached in naija, i want were churches and preachers begins to impact there members so that we begin to see rise of young men and women with global dominering mindset, with achievers mentality who can build up world class fortune 500 global companies but at the same time men and women of unshakable faith in the Living God, men and women of proven integrity and honesty!! not criminals, and rougues we have scattered all over thiscountry

and i am aspiring and working hard to be one of such men of integrity to be revealed. peace....

What is the moral of your story
Re: Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress by kemoolala: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=alagbasuyi]As e com b so,nairaland don taya me,
1 shey na pastor adeboye b d president wey no allow 9ja develop lik oda foreign nations ni?.point ur accusing fingers in d right directn,blame ur so called ministers,special advisers,d many plenty committees nd ur president

2 una dey complain lik say na him wan chairman d peace talk,he only gave a suggestn,I knw he wud av given many of sch to our president,its left for dem to follow,he isn't forcin himsef on dem

3 seun nd ds shitty moderators are bigots,if ds had bn concernin an imam or ds weak nd "ashewo" muhammed al u wud av sn is 'this post has been hidden',yet dy ddnt hide any insultive nd abusive post directd to ds gentle man of GOD
4 the man is doing is work as a pastor,he knws wot his work entails nd he is doin well at it(seeking peace).nt lik mr president who is clueless on evri issue.d pastor's job is to preach salvatn,peace nd righteous life styl,its governmnet's job to plan au 9ja wil develop(technologically,financially etc)nd excute such plans

Stop hating nd get a life[/qu

Thanks jare my bro! Leave them make dem dey talk anyhow d only thing be say by d time God hiself started hammer dem one by one dem go dey talk say na one witch for their family or their village dey do dem, all I know is dat elese kan o ni lo laijiya ese e and definitely all ur sins shall come upon una family from first generation to forth generation. Na Holy bible talk am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Bible School / If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / 10 Miracles By Ghana Fetish Priest Anokye Okomfo I Bet You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.