Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife (7451 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by smile4kenn(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2008
First son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Gbenga, has sensationally accused him and his father-in-law, Otunba Alex Onabanjo, of sleeping with his wife, Mojisola. Gbenga, presently asking Lagos High Court to dissolve the seven-year-old marriage, doubts the paternity of the fruits of the wedlock.
Earlier, Mojisola had accused Gbenga of sundry sins including assault and battery.
The divorce suit has been dragging in court since 2006.
The 50-paragraph affidavit is averred to on Gbenga’s behalf by his solicitors, Addeh Associates.

The tenth paragraph says: “The Petitioner (Gbenga Obasanjo) further avers that he knows for a fact that the Respondent committed adultery with and had an intimate, sexual relationship with his own father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, due to her greed to curry favours and contracts from him in his capacity as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“The Petitioner avers that the Respondent also got rewarded for her adulterous acts with several oil contracts with the NNPC from his father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, amongst which was the NNPC consultancy training in supply chain management and project management awarded to her company Bowen and Brown.”

The eighth paragraph says: “The Petitioner avers that the respondent confided in him severally while they living together (sic) that she had been sexually abused and defiled by her father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo on several occasions.”\
Neiher Chief Obasanjo nor Otunba Onabanjo could be reached for reaction as at press time last night.

Read more: http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2008/jan/13/national-13-01-2008-001.htm
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by bawomol(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2008
at least they kept it all in the family cheesy
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2008
Please forget about all these stories. Is it not from Sun Newspapers?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2008
Sun Newspapers will soon tell us that Yaradua slept his daughters before giving them out for marriage.

Though, that of OBJ and son maybe possible, but i rather believe a joke told in the "Night of a thousand laughs" than to believe anything coming from Sun Newspapers.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by desgiezd(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2008
You'll all believe it when the case starts proper in the law court.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by question(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2008
Who cares

Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by kokoA(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2008
nuzo:

Please forget about all these stories. Is it not from Sun Newspapers?

Why? You think sun newspaper will carry a story as serious as this just to ridicule obj? There is an element of truth in it my brother, besides the case will be coming up in court soon.

My young Nigerian , as days pass by we continue accept the fact that we have no role models in the political circuit of our country (imagine obj crasshing with daughter-inlaw, kai!). So, feel free to make actors, musicians and others your role models. Atleast the devil you know is better than an "angel" u don't know.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by McKren(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2008
we all know OBJ womanizes a lot, but this news should be taken with a pinch of salt especially coming from the sun.

Soon they will tell us he slept with his mother

I dont know if they dont charge people for defamation
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by question(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2008
First son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Gbenga, has sensationally accused him and his father-in-law, Otunba Alex Onabanjo, of sleeping with his wife, Mojisola.
Does this mean Alex Onabanjo slept with his own daughter, shocked

Cock and bull story
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by rossyngo(f): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2008
if this is true, it will be a taboo, sacriledge of the highest order.
well this new week will unfold more will be told about the facts of this story. cant wait
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Bankole01(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2008
question:

Does this mean Alex Onabanjo slept with his own daughter, shocked

Cock and bull story

Men sleeping with their daughters, is not a new thing. It has happened in Nigeria and will continue to happen, as long as we have men with no self control.

Have you not have of the saying, "na me born am, na me f*** am, na me gif am belle, wetin ya consan?"

I believe Obasanjo can descend such depths of depravity. The man has proven not to have any sense or modecum of decency. He is a boorish boob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by koolsasy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2008
wetin i no go hear
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Iman3(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2008
Those who are attacking the Sun for merely reporting the content of claims filed in court are being myopic.The Sun is not saying OBJ slept his daughter-in-law but that OBJ's son claims he did so.Are they supposed to ignore such claims?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by fellybabe(f): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2008
Impossible
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Bankole01(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2008
I-man:

Those who are attacking the Sun for merely reporting the content of claims filed in court are being myopic.The Sun is not saying OBJ slept his daughter-in-law but that OBJ's son claims he did so.Are they supposed to ignore such claims?

Some people have been so taken in by the Obasanjo lies and spin machine that they will not believe it if he killed somebody in their presence!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Afam(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2008
@Bankole01,

Happy new year.

So you have not stopped believing anything negative about OBJ? Dis na 2008 ooo!!!

Enjoy
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by faketan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2008
This still an accussation. It has not been proven and it will still be hard to be proven. However that does not mean it cannot be true.

Guys,The Sun is a tabloid lives and trives in gossips you may not want to hear but that does not mean the gossips are not true.

May be you will tell how many publications of the SUN which you can prove prove to be totally untrue and compare that with that of other dailies.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Bankole01(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2008
Afam:

@Bankole01,

Happy new year.

So you have not stopped believing anything negative about OBJ? Dis na 2008 ooo!!!

Enjoy

Afam, Happy New Year.
I have read the whole allegations and cross petitions from his estranged wife. It is had for anyone to make up such lenghty accusations. It contains case numbers and stutute refrences. It will be to difficult to fabricates hard facts.

I confess of my dislike of Obasanjo, but I can be objective as a law abiding person and professional.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by noetic(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2008
@ Topic

I wish it is not true, but considering the sanity in all of what Obj did in the recent past, I dont doubt it.
and the sun alledgedly said Gbenga swore to an affidavit. too bad!

but honestly I think obasanjo`s case is that of nemesis.
Everything he greedily accumulated is disintegrating, in his own life time, before his very own eyes.
I wont be surprised if like play, like play yaradua probes him.

lets all learn from Obj, cos wether we like it or not many of us will find ourselves in position of authority tommorow, lets all always remember not to loose ur head when others are loosing theirs.
I wish him all d best.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by oldie(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2008
Bankole01:

Some people have been so taken in by the Obasanjo lies and spin machine that they will not believe it if he killed somebody in their presence!!!!!!!!!!!!

So also some people are into this Obasanjo-phobia thing that they will believe that he (Obasanjo) screwed his own a s s
Give me a break!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by smile4kenn(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2008
wonders shall never end shocked
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by davidif: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2008
How credible is the sun newspaper, i am sure its like national enquirer here in the US or some gossip tabloid. If what they are saying is untrue, then OBJ should sue them for slander and defamation or even tell Yar'Adua to shut them down.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by smile4kenn(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2008
i think OBJ should sue them for libel and slander
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by dayokanu(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2008
You can only sue someone if the story is false. OBJ knows better, Let him sue if its a lie. If he does not, then we can assume that the case is true as no sane man would allow that kind of allegation to be leveled at him falsely

so OBJ come out and deny it.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Bankole01(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2008
dayokanu:

You can only sue someone if the story is false. OBJ knows better, Let him sue if its a lie. If he does not, then we can assume that the case is true as no sane man would allow that kind of allegation to be leveled at him falsely

so OBJ come out and deny it.

abi o!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by darmys(f): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2008
shocked this man na action man o grin
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by vikiviko(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2008
Incredible

With the sins commited against Nigeria and Nigerians, Obj is alleged to have slept with his daugther in law.Its hard to believe.But one thing must be said the heart of man is desperately wicked.

I doubt if obasanjo could stoop so low to sleep with his inlaw. i doubt, its not possible.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by goodguy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2008
This is why I love Nigeria. Something interesting always comes up! grin
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by dayokanu(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2008
@Vikiviko,
You obviously dont know whom your last president was. Do you know the number of wives and concubine this man has he even beat MKO Abiola's record.

Do you know one of his numerous wives contested the Presidential elections against him in 2003 this is the first time in the world a wife is contesting against the

husband!!!!

Do you know what OBJ suggested that men should marry more wives to reduce poverty in Nigeria!! So sleeping with his daughter in-law shows he is just living up

to his beliefs
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by kaycrystal(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2008
guess we shd have more pressing issues to discuss here than obj sleeping with all the women in his family!!! in all fairness, nobody gives a hoot!!!!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by question(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2008
This reminds me of one he-goat for my village that had sex with his grandmother, mother, sisters, aunts, daughters and granddaughters.
It does not have need a wife. LOL

Since Stella died 2 years ago, Nigeria did not have any First lady.
But I guess we did have First concubines.

Or else Konji go dey worry am (OBJ).
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by gbolah1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
Right from beginning OBJ is a criminal,

I can assure you guys that the matter will be swept under carpet, because they will definitely turn it to family matter.

This is not issue what I want is to be prosecuted on crime charges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle / List Of What Goodluck Jonathan Did In The South East / Cross River To Send Back 3000 Fulani Refugees To Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.