Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife (7443 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by EmekaNaija(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2008
All of you don't know that Atiku and Gbenga are best pals. The machinery of corrupt Atiku Took away OBJ son long ago. I pity OBJ. Well I remember my father Now and I wish I could say I am sorry to him (RIP great soldier)

@Backslider

You are really a back slider and probably waiver a lot. How could Atiku team up with Gbenga. This is the same Gbenga, in an interview with Omoyole Sowore - january 2006, finished Atiku by claiming Atiku thinks the Presidency was his birthright. Same Gbenga labeled Atiku as corrupt while listing the Pentascope deal. The same Gbenga that said the private sector supported Obasanjo's 3rd term to prevent Atiku from being President because Atiku was greedy and could take over their companies. Obasanjo and the government had to come openly to deny Gbenga's statement. This same Gbenga said then that Obasanjo was already building a retirement mansion and would vacate office 2007. How come you claim Atiku has taken over Gbenga. Gbenga is a top Dr trained at John Hopkins. He knows his rep is at stake and cannot be lying with such weighty allegations. I am waiting for Obasanjo's libel suit else Gbenga is telling the truth.

I never saw a backslider like you.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Backslider(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ EmekaNaija

I will not go there with you. Everyone close know that OBJ and Gbenga dont Agree. so please save you public statement that you are using.

Public statement are very easy to make. Gbenga and Atiku are very close friends. Call me whatever Name you like. I can give you so many ensamples of this kind of thing.

This same Gbenga said then that Obasanjo was already building a retirement mansion and would vacate office 2007.

I dont know if you know the OBJ's family very well but there so many disagree with OBJ and some family members. OBJ kept his family out of Government as long as he could.

Please there is a difference between politics and government. There so many clashes OBJ had with Gbenga. Why is it just now that Gbenga thinks OBJ is Out of power he now can talk abi?

Gbenga is an example of what the Political Mafia can do to your own son.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by EmekaNaija(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Backslider

Your theory holds absolutely no water. This is what we call conspiracy theories. Major problem with Africans is to always trace the cause of their problems to everyother person other than themselves. Your argument is a case of: "i shoot bird, im mama fly"

Gbenga is the one who blasted Atiku is that interview describing him as greedy, thinking the Presidency is his birthright.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by ono(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
Backslider:

@ EmekaNaija
This same Gbenga said then that Obasanjo was already building a retirement mansion and would vacate office 2007.

And isn't that true? Have you not heard that OBJ now have a Hiltop Mansion, similar to what obtains at Minna, at Abeokuta GRA?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by EmekaNaija(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Ono

Exactly what i'm saying. Gbenga knows what he is saying and cannot be joking with such serious allegations. Rememeber it is his own father.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Backslider(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2008
http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article_2.htm

Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA), Chief Orji Kalu yesterday took a swipe at former President Olusegun Obasanjo, for alleging that he incited Gbenga Obasanjo to accuse his father of committing incest.

Kalu, immediate past governor of Abia State also faulted claims by Obasanjo’s family in Ogun State in dismissing Gbenga’s sworn affidavit that the father slept with his wife, Mrs Mojishola Obasanjo.

Kalu advised Nigerians to take Gbenga Obasanjo more seriously than the father as the former is more forthright especially when such sensitive issues like age declaration and incest are involved.

According to newspapers reports, Obasanjo had accused the press of being antagonistic to him and his family, alleging that Kalu masterminded the affidavit Gbenga deposed to at the Lagos High Court to rubbish his name.

The family of former President Obasanjo (the Olusomis)and Chief Femi Majekodunmi, according to reports had described Gbenga Obasanjo’s allegation that his father slept with his wife as a blatant lie.

Their reaction came even as prominent kinsmen of Chief Obasanjo, especially his relations declined comment on the issue, saying it is non- cultural in Yorubaland, to speak on matter of such biological magnitude.

Baring the mind of the Olusomi family on the issue, the former president’s cousin who also doubles as the Jagunmolu of Owu, Chief Shehu Oladunjoye said Gbenga’s allegation was "spuriously baseless".

But the former governor Kalu, who spoke to State House Correspondents after a meeting with President Umaru Yar’Adua, at the Presidential Villa, declared that Obasanjo should address very important issues that were raised by his son rather than chasing shadows.

"Mind you that Dr. Gbanga Obasanjo is also a forthright person in speaking his opinion like when his father said he was 65 years he said no that he was about 75. So you should take him the way you see him. I have no hands whatsoever in what happened.

"I want to tell you confidently I am a man who speaks the truth and I am man who tries to say what is right. Contrary to the opinion of the former president, I have not seen his son since last year January. I saw him late last year January. I talked to him last, last year January. So it is not possible for me to have instigated him against his father".

He said: "It is not only that the former president has commissioned so many articles against me in the newspapers and everywhere, but within my conscience, I have not seen his son for about a year . I have not seen him. I have not talked to him even on the phone in the last one year. How his son got an affidavit against his father is what I don’t know and how Sun newspaper published it against his father is what I don’t know. But you know the former president has a right to say whatever, that is his opinion".

Speaking on the recent travails of the former EFCC boss, Nuhu Ribadu, Kalu declared that "EFCC chairman is a very good worker but he mixing politics with business. He could have been very fantastic with his job. When he started, he started very well and I supported him. But missing politics with business is not the best.

The politician expressed surprise that the federal government was yet to institute a probe panel against the former president when it is obviouse that a lot of sharp practices were allegedly perpetrated by him in the last eight years.

He called for the probe of the last Plateau State crises where Obasanjo and others violated the constitution against former Governor Joshua Dariye; insisting that "Obasanjo and all other culprits in that occasion should be punished because they have gone against the constitution, including the EFCC, including Mr. Ribadu. That is the truth.

"President Obasanjo set up a panel against Abacha. He set one against Abudusalami and why won’t we set panel against him? Because he has always been right while other people are wrong. I don’t feel it is the right thing for him not to be probed. If you don’t probe him it means the anti-corruption has no value and we are not fighting any corruption because the corruption is about 79 per cent in the federal government and 21 in the states.

"I think the right thing to do is for the federal government to institute a different body to try this case, to try President Obasanjo. If you are doing all these things and you have not tried this man then, what are you doing?"

Many people have been calling for the investigation of the former president.

"I am surprised that by now that the so-called EFCC and ICPC are coming to a state like Abia when the total budget of the state in eight years is just one parastatal in the federal government. One year total budget of a parastatal is the total budget of Abia in eight years," he said.

Kalu noted with dismay the rather low response by former governors on the EFCC invasion of states in the past until recently when they have become victims; saying that "it is just that my former colleagues I would say, are not fighters because if they are fighters, what is happening to them will not happen"

He expressed confidence and satisfaction with the level of sincerity President Yar’Adua attaches to the war against corruption; stressing that "Mr. President was very forthright and my governor even told me and Mr. President has reconfirmed. He was very forthright about corruption.

"I think we should look forward to electoral reform panel headed by former Chief Justice of the Federation Lawal Uwais. Let’s see what they will come out with. Unless President Yar’Adua addresse the issue of electoral reform properly, what is happening elsewhere like Kenya should be a child’s play. We know why we kept quiet.

Meanwhile, Kalu, currently standing trial for alleged theft of N2.8 billion belonging to the state yesterday warned that the present political violence is in Kenya may engulf Nigeria in the future if concrete steps are not taken to avert such a situation.

Kalu who was slammed with 107 count charged by the EFCC spoke in an interview in Abuja yesterday immediately his trial was adjourned to February 12, 2008. He agreed that some governors stole some public funds but asked why some ministers and former President Obasanjo whom he accused stealing could not be tried accordingly.

Kalu said the current crisis in Kenya would be a child’s play, compared to what would happen here "until they start bringing those main people that stole money we would not be happy.," he said

In the proceedings yesterday, Counsel to EFCC, Rotimi Jacobs told the court presided over by Justice Binta Murtala-Nyako that they were only served on January 16, 2008, with the copies of Kalu’s affidavit praying the court to halt the trial because of a pending order made by an Umuahia High Court restraining EFCC from investigating, arresting or prosecuting him pending the determination of the suit at that court.

EFCC’s lawyer who noted that he statutorily has seven days to file his reply to Kalu’s defence pleaded with the court to give him more time to turn in his reply, and that was allowed.

Similarly, the trial of former governor of Taraba State , Rev. Jolly Nyame was stalled yesterday before a high court sitting in Gudu District in Abuja following a ruling on an application to stay proceedings in the matter which was filed by the accused person.

The application to stay proceedings was consequent upon another ruling delivered by the high court wherein Justice Adebukola Banjoko held that the court was competent to try the former governor. Nyame in his submissions before the court had argued that the 41-count charge of corruption levelled against him by EFCC did not take place in Abuja and that the court lacked the jurisdiction to try him pointing out that if at all he committed the said offence it was only right for a court in Taraba to try him,

Not satisfied with the ruling, Nyame filed an appeal in Abuja and the hearing of the appeal is still awaited.

Also in a related development, the trial of the former governor of Jigawa state, Alh.Saminu Turaki has been adjourned to February 23, 2008.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Backslider(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
@EmekaNaija

Gbenga is the one who blasted Atiku is that interview describing him as greedy, thinking the Presidency is his birthright.

It seems you dont know anything Atiku or even about politics.

Remember Bola Tinubu saying that Atiku was Greedy and other very derogatory remarks? yet he supported Atiku. In politics if your enemy is my enemy i am your friend then.

Public statement is a political tool of winning confidence.

WHEN THE GOING WAS GOOD

[b]The Action Congress (AC), Lagos Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and an Atiku group, Atiku Consensus Movement (ACM) declared that their presidential standard bearer’s disqualification would not stand, warning that they could no longer guarantee that AC supporters "will take things in their stride without venting their anger."

INEC chairman said while releasing the list that the commission was taking this action bearing in mind that it is being guided by the Constitution and the Electoral Act and therefore had no apology, since the aim is to deliver a transparent, free and fair election in line with constitutional provisions.
Also released were names of cleared party candidates for the Senatorial and House of Representatives election.
Going by the list, three presidential candidates were not cleared as 27 parties were said to have fielded candidates for verification and clearance by the commission.

In a sharp move that contradicted its earlier stand that only the courts could validate the eligibility of the Vice-President and others indicted in the government white paper, Professor Iwu maintained with emphasis that his commission would rather appeal than obey any court ruling bordering on substitution or clearing of candidate to contest election, so as not to cause distraction and scuttle the election.
Pointing out that the constitution itself did not give room for the postponement of elections, Prof. Iwu said "to avoid further distractions from our strategic plan, the commission as a policy has resolved to contest every court decision rendered after the time limit set by the Electoral Act for substitution of candidates."[/b]

WHEN THE GOING WAS TOUGH AND BAD.

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11185&z=17
•[b]Speaks on Atiku, OGD

Former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has rejected the notion that the administration of President Umaru Yar’Adua is slow.

Rather, Tinubu said the former Katsina State governor was being bugged down by the defective structures he inherited from Chief Olusegun Obasanjo as well as a maze of bureaucratic bottlenecks.

It was his view that Yar’Adua was deliberately being careful so as not to be trapped by this unnecessary web of bureaucracy.
While expressing belief that the President would device a way of beating the trap of bureaucracy, he said: “The Yar'Adua that I know is a methodical person. He is not impulsive. He is a sincere human being, not hypocritical, a careful listener, very scientific in his approach.”

Disagreeing with those who hold the opinion that the President is slow, Tinubu contended that “on the contrary, I want to believe that perhaps the structures he inherited are rather defective. Look at the energy sector, for instance. There are too many layers of regulation such that if you are not careful and smart, this web of unnecessary bureaucracy traps you. That is what is slowing action down.”

Speaking on reports that suggest a frost in his relationship with former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar over the politics of the Action Congress (AC), Tinubu said there was no such thing.
Explaining that his relationship with Atiku went beyond politics, the former Lagos State helmsman said disagreeing politically with the Turakin Adamawa does not affect their relationship.
According to him, the reports of a fall-out with Atiku “are being promoted by idle minds that believe that is the only way they can be relevant. In any case, the relationship between Atiku and I goes beyond politics. We are like brothers.”

Continuing, he said: “As human beings, we are bound to have disagreements, politically. But that is not to say we have personal animosity towards each other. Yes, people have the right to disagree on some issues. But you disagree to agree. We disagree to strengthen our agreement the more.”
He also spoke on life after office, the seeming face-off between him and Ogun State governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel on one hand and that between him and Osun State governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola on the other.
Excerpts:

You’ve been out of power in Lagos for six months now. How has it been since some people say it could be quite traumatic?
To me it is not traumatic. I feel fulfilled and very successful as an administrator who had served the mandate of the people. Successful not because of the brick and mortal alone but also steel and metal. What I have been able to achieve in re-engineering the government and the system of governance in the state is clear for people to see. No matter what your achievement is in the area of brick and mortal – how many roads, houses and bridges you built – you are not completely successful unless you develop steel and metal. I have won elections three times.

When I came in, we defeated the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). In 2003, we defeated PDP. In 2007, we defeated PDP roundly. In fact, the margin of victory was far higher and I have a capable man (Governor Babatunde Fashola) who has taken over the administration of this state. He is doing an excellent job in terms of coordination, performance and repositioning the state. He has an agenda for the rapid development and modernisation of the state. He is doing a fantastic job. People can see for themselves if I am successful or not. Out of power, you can see that I am relaxing. I am happy and feel fulfilled.

Often times we hear stories about successors and predecessors falling out. Since you left government is it that you’ve not had problems with Governor Fashola and have you not been interfering with his job?
When he seeks my advice I give it to him. You will be an insane person to say you cannot draw from the wisdom of you predecessor. Don’t forget that I worked with him before and if I don’t have the level of confidence, respect and trust for his integrity and entire character I would not have worked for him. I did. What would be the basis of conflict? I’m not struggling to become a governor again. I won’t. I am looking for the next level and whatever that one brings could be a successful retirement. That also is another level. I will definitely continue to do politics. He is doing a good job. Recently, he announced the best budget that you can think for this state, which is a launching pad.

He inherited a successful administration with a well-trained public service. He has the mandate of the people, not necessarily my mandate but only my endorsement. And his performance rating is excellent so far. He is well focused. He has the intellectual capacity and the integrity to govern the state and take it to the next level. So, people might be expecting that conflict. They could even try and stoke it. They wouldn’t have it because we are in harmony. I’ve the confidence, in fact, it is my prayer that he does better than me. That will be a source of pride to me. The prayer of a dad is that his offspring should be greater than him. That is my prayer for Governor Fashola. This is the only way Lagosians and Nigerians in general would be very proud of me. When I made the recommendation or endorsed him to be the governor of the state people responded positively and voted for our party. They voted him into power with an unimaginable margin of victory. I should be happy for that. I should support and encourage him whenever it’s necessary to succeed many times over. That is what I am going to do.

Recently, many states conducted elections into local councils and the report was discouraging because of alleged rigging despite the pledge by President Yar’Adua to reform the electoral process following the rigging that attended the 2007 general election. What does this portend?
Oh! It is rather unfortunate that they had to conduct the elections when many of them have cases at the tribunal. This is an attempt to consolidate. It is an abuse of power. Not knowing what the result of the tribunal would be, they are trying to install their puppets at the local government level through irregular elections. It is not acceptable to Nigerians. We have demonstrated the commitment and discipline necessary for good governance and good political environment. We have not even paid attention to the Electoral Reform Panel and what it will bring. To me, the local government elections conducted in some states were a farce.

People are calling for outright cancellation. Do you support such calls?
If government changes and you feel it’s illegal you probably should go to court and challenge the election. If not, the future would tell. We may reshape Nigeria from the electoral tribunals and the political reform panel because the political landscape of the country needs to be reshaped to make it democratic. Anyway, they were in control of the various local governments before conducting the elections because they appointed executive secretaries or administrators. You can see that is unconstitutional because of the requirement of the constitution at the local government which says it should be governed by democratically elected executive chairmen. They did not follow the proper democratic procedure and the values expected from it. They are wrong. This is why legitimacy or illegitimacy of their elections is still a question being looked at at various tribunals.

[/b]
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by EmekaNaija(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2008
@backslider

I am neither a politician but you dont claim a better understanding of politics by writting on nairaland, do you?
I do not understand your long essay. One thing for sure is that Gbenga is not a politician so bringing up Tinubu and atiku saga makes no sense. It is only an omoale that would make such allegation agaisnt his father if it were not true. Lets watch and see what happens in this case.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Backslider(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2008
@EmekaNaija

I Agree lets us wait and see.

The fact that some makes political statements doest make it true.

I can make statements that I dont like Atiku but in secret i meet Atiku and plan with him. The Intel boys that Atiku and Gbenga are best of Pals. I know that Gbenga and Atiku are best friends.

Imagine from the Camp of Atiku comes a An American Congress man then who is Gbenga?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by EmekaNaija(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Backslider

I need to understand something from you: Is Gbenga's sworn affidavit a political statement? What level of alliance with Atiku would enable a son accuse his father of incest?

Atiku must be a great man indeed for a son to go agaisnt his father in such manner, assuming your theory was true.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Backslider(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Emeka Naija

Yes Atiku is a Great Man

It has political weight. I will explain below

Gbenga and his wife know of his dealings with Atiku

His wife knows of his wealth and threatens to expose him.

He is Afraid and goes public to make it impossible for people to believe her and her family.

Both Gbenga and Moji are wrong. Moji looked whilst her husband involved himself with fraud.

In Ghana where I live this technique is used against the Opposition. When a good story breaks they attack the carrier of the news not the news. The Carrier of the news spends time to fight off the news.

Now I will ask you.

It is very easy for OBJ to Sleep with his Daughter In law and for the Father to sleep with her That means MOJI Must be very Great also?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
things are really falling apart.seems like one of those telenova series. grin
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by EmekaNaija(m): 1:24am On Jan 19, 2008
@Backslider

You must be a confused man. What kind of going public would make a son accuse his father of an abonimation? Do you know historically, if the allegations were true, baba would be in an evil forest now? No matter how great Atiku could be in our eyes, he was a VP to Gbenga's father who was the President.
I've always admired Atiku and the Atiku i know do not engage in frivolities without evidence. In all his battles with Baba while they were in power, Atiku never hit below the belt.

As regarding your question: there are certain occultic groups that require such incestous acts as occassional rituals. Moji knows the deal that was why she had to attack Gbenga instead of denying the allegation. I believe Moji is the eldest daughter 'cause that is how most of these rituals go. Moji is not great!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Jan 19, 2008
How come no one is as concerned as the money and it's source as I am
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by tpia: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2008
Kobojunkie:

because Gbenga's "breaking news" has effectively checkmated the damaging revelations about that.

undecided undecided
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2008
tpia:

because Gbenga's "breaking news" has effectively checkmated the damaging revelations about that.

undecided undecided

That happens to be what I suspect this is about. Nigerians are easily carried away by other people's family issues instead of focusing on the potential problem that actually concerns us. OH BOy!!!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by nigeria1: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
I have been silent on this issue. Here is my question,

1. Was Gbenga there when ObJ and his father in law were sleeping with his wife
2.What was he doing when it happened was it a party??
3. If he heard the information from someone ,who?
4 Did Is wife confirm that Obj and her father were sleeping with her
5. What is the probability that  Gbenga father in law would sleep with his own child??
6 ,  Last question she most be so beautiful that 2 old men would want to sleep with her, 
7. Do we still have Aro or mental homes in Nigeria

8 As Gbenga seen Obasanjo WILL already? what is in Obasanjo WILL ??

Can some answer my question please,

It is the press that have done all this?? Why are you not calling Obj , baba Gbenga ?? why call him Baba Iyabo,  How do you want other of Obj children to feel, 

http://nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php/topic,7593.0.html
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Mamajama(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Backslider please stop spreading all this useless allegation that Gbenga is now conspiring with ATIKU to distroy his father. Blood is thicker than water.

@Nigeria1 Thank you, I was thinking the same question you just asked, but on the other hand.

This are serious allegations and only Gbenga can tell us where he got his sources from. He might disagree with his father on some issues, but when it comes to this kind of allegations, he should present the evidence.

This can permanently tarnish their relationships for ever.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2008
MAMAJAMA, you better hide your wife from Ehin6969ro, I heard that OBJ's close friends do not see any thing wrong with this latest allegation.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Mamajama(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Big B1 what is wrong with that ya head?

Dongon YARO don't forget they still have Eunuch in the north, lol

I just can't recalled what the Hausa people used to call them.

We will castration your balls and that of the toothless general.

I just pray all this allegation are not true, there are two sides to every story, and I have to see the damn evidence and facts and not just he say she say.

HE SAY is not admissible in a court of law and can not be enforceable Kai.

IF Gbenga can convice us and present the evidence that OBJ was eating the forbidden fruit, then I will have no more respect for that man.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hey dude,
no need to raise the blood pressure, I was just looking out for you. Absolutely no need to have 2 Gbengas in the country.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
No need to go there again, we all already know how I feel about OBJ; but my only problem here is with this chick (daughter in-law) who has used her dirty as s to destroy the family.

I think she needs more negative attention from the media and from Nigerians in general.

MAMAJAMA, lesson for you: Money is not everything and can never never buy you happiness.
A good name, self respect and peace of mind are priceless.

Regardless of the bad relationship between father and son, I strongly feel that for the sake of tomorrow and the sake of the grand children, Gbenga shouldn't have publicly exposed his father just like that.
There are numbers of other ways he could have used to win the case and disable his father from his life forever and ever.
The strategy he's currently using is not the right one and could eventually backfire
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2008

@kobojunkie:
This issue is bigger than just corruption, which takes place in Nigeria every 2 seconds; at this point, nobody cares about the money or the source.
It is also important to note that Good or Bad, OBJ was still the president of this country for almost 15 years all together, therefore when this kind of unique allegation irrupts, it is simply common sense to figure out why so much attention is being paid by Nigerians to just the (sex scandal) allegation involving the former Nigerian first family (3 times).

Expect more attention on the family issue and less attention on money/ corruption.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Mamajama(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
This just shows how dissolution we are in Nigeria. This is a family affairs and has nothing to do with Nigerians.

We should focus on the alleged criminals more, who cares if OBJ slept with the whole Lagos prostitutes? That has no significance adverse impact on our lives.

But If OBJ stole 1 Million, that will affect the unborn children of tomorrow, the press should focus on looters and not this useless daylight soap drama.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
It is all in the same pot of corruption: weak quality of leadership, as s for contract, fake contracts, lack of family values, lack of traditional values, lack of willpower, fake war against corruption, and many many more of Nigerian original dirtiness.
At the end of the day, the poor ordinary Nigerians will pay for this mess.

Therefore, they're all directly / indirectly linked to corruption.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by osigwe(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
na wa o for we Nigerians how do you expect a son to lie with such a thing towards his father especially when his dad was the immediate past head of state.
The boy has been nursing these pains all this while and I am sure that if not of the public figure his father his Gbenga is supposed to have murdered him by now. he even doubts the paternity of his kids.
May God forgive obj his sins to man and humanity?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by chidichris(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2008
it is madness to call obj's issues a family affair.
the chairman bot of pdp which is the rulling party in nigeria is a public figure and to make matters wost, the big foll sole handedly anoint the current president who most of us believe he takes instructions from.
obj has been given ultimatum by the pdp to come out and defend himself or resign peacefully otherwise the party will officially charge him to court and some confused persons are here calling that a family affair.
nemesis is here and the p[rayers of dying nigerians are close to high heavens and this is just the begining.
soon, we will begin to hear how hair dressers became lawmakers. soon, we will hear what have been happening between obj and own daughter(iyabo).
soon we will know why okonjo iweala could not stay as a minister even when her works were speaking for her.
soon adedibu will come out to tell us to manage obj bcs he is too old to change.
nebukadinezar, sadam husien, charles taylor and our own abacha felt above the world one time in their lives but they have their respective places in our history today. obj in his ways did murder sleep and as such will never kno sleep.
the obj of a man is not saying no to the allegation rather he s intereted in accusing atiku and kalu as been responsible for Gbenga's accussation.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Mamajama(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2008
@chidichris dude stop smoking that cannabis. Please tell me, can you charge someone to court for sleeping another person?

What kind of law prohibits sexual intercourse? They can investigate OBJ for fraud, corruption but this useless media twist or soap Drama is nothing but a family affairs.

Even Bill Clinton was humiliated and investigated for using a cigar and at the end, it was all a wasted propaganda.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2008
MAMAJAMA:

Please, for once, could you use your common sense?
There is nobody asking OBJ to be prosecuted for making passion love to his daughter in-law. Our focus here is to point out what is despicable and must never never be accepted in any society.
For once, we should also pay attention to the children, who are watching and will also rule this country one day in future. We must point it out to them that being the president of a nation doesn't permit you to screw your family member sexually, emotionally, physically or mentally.

It is totally unacceptable under every circumstance.

Lack of dedicated and focused Leader continues to be our main problem in Nigeria today; and despicable allegations like this gives no other choice, but a reconfirmation that Nigerians are the only factor killing Nigeria as a nation.
Leadership role in general in Nigeria must be revisited and immediately restructured; we must quickly upgrade the quality of leadership in our society by raising the standard of the acceptance of leaders (who should be seen as leader and what qualifies one to be a leader ).
Leader is not wealth!
You just don't pick one as a leader just because he or she is loaded; I think this is what is being mixed up on our mind in Nigeria today. For example, chieftaincy titles are mostly given to folks as soon as they become very rich.
I truly do not think this is the right way to do things; it is absolutely a sensible method to send a wrong message.
Leadership is much more than big cars, big houses, big mouth or how many wives one has; leadership is discipline, willpower, integrity, endurance, honesty and many more.
Leadership courses should be introduced vigorously in all Nigerian schools at all levels.

Therefore, we do not have any interest in prosecuting OBJ for his sex scandal, but we must use this as a lesson to empower the future leaders, which in return will benefit Nigeria as a country.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Quesera: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2008
There's never a dull moment in this country!!! grin grin grin
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2008
Only God knows how much trouble this mighty Viagra will cause in this world.
I remember back in the days when grandpas were sincere, honest and used to chill/ lay down in-front of the house for most of the day getting fresh air and narrating all kind of old stories. Those were the days, the priceless moment and unforgettable memories.

The grandpas of today are pretty much active and very busy looking for available young as s with their Viagra bottle.

I guess, it is true that old soldier (OBJ) remains strong and never dies!

On a serious note: This is the first time I truly feel very bad for OBJ and I hope that all these sex allegations are not true. 
Believe it or not, I honestly wish him the best.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2008
Big B1:

@kobojunkie:
This issue is bigger than just corruption, which takes place in Nigeria every 2 seconds; at this point, nobody cares about the money or the source.
It is also important to note that Good or Bad, OBJ was still the president of this country for almost 15 years all together, therefore when this kind of unique allegation irrupts, it is simply common sense to figure out why so much attention is being paid by Nigerians to just the (sex scandal) allegation involving the former Nigerian first family (3 times).

Expect more attention on the family issue and less attention on money/ corruption.

Rubbish!!! Not everyone thinks like you do,  sorry!!!! I have no reason to concern myself with the man's sex life. I have a life of my own and better things to do with my time. Na the one wey concern me, which is the money and possible source, na im concern me. If we find out say some of that money belongs to the Nigerian people, make we fight collect am, leave the man to his miserable existence and his sex life.

Is his alleged sleeping with this woman illegal I mean it is not that she is claiming she was raped and her husband never claimed she was raped. IF they both had concentual sex and it is not against the law, which one be una business??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Under Internal ‘Colonial Rule’ / Fashola Tasks LCCI On Okada Riders Business Plan / This Is How A President Should Look Like - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.