Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: (2675 Views)

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) / 2face Booed Off The Stage For Performing His Old Songs In Abuja / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by chiogo(f): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
olrotimi:

@ pooster, wherever did they get roten eggs at a pop concert?
haha, roflmcao, exactly what i was thinkin'. Lord have mercy!!!

EmemJU:

@chiogo
----everyone know 2face stole african queen so thats def not him,

everyone?? Pheww, how do u even 'steal' a song??don't get it. And what do u mean by 'that's def not him??' d african queen i have is not him??so who is it??
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by eleshin(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2008
zigbo:

my friend fukk off u no get level. . .ar$e hole
you have ur own personal meaning of level.to you level means getting ur ass pumped by those numerous customers at ur usual place of call.MAD GURL!.i may not be the best on this forum but girlfriend you are the worst poster,cos you lack the needed quality to feature as an active member.you will perform well in sexuality room of this forum.
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by Oracle(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2008
This is not good for Mr Idibia
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by pin4eva(f): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2008
he should be flogged 24 times for disgracing Nigerians
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by dammiecool(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2009
ehen hen grin cheesy wink angry
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by lato2(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2009
@ baro and all tu babas haters

it unfortunate that all the numerous anti-2baba topics/posts have not seen the light of the day. Na God carry dis guy reach where he dey, how many of your darlin naija artiste av even dared to take there acts abroad, answer is non, and instead of letin dis guy be, u ar all busy dragging his name in the mud.

@baro

case u dont know tubaba has more fans in naija than u can ever imagine.
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by slimshay(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
so they've failed over and over again, they had to go and dig up some stupid lost thread to continue their stupid campaign, people when you see this ignore this thread, let it die twice!!! haterzzz, olorun o ni fun yin se se (god no go gree for una)!!!!
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by mrmetoo1: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
I didn't even remember this crap. So these people have been on 2face's case for while now. This is another one of those lies and fortunately, this one I can beat my chest in confidence and say it never happened. 2face DID NOT perform in MD during the period stated. Then someone asked a great question earlier, who brings rotten eggs to concerts The concert 2face had in MD was very very successful, he was even interviewed on one of the local tv stations over here. Anyway to all the rumor mongers and haters, na una go tire. Who God has bless, no man can curse.
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by shotster50(m): 1:01am On Aug 25, 2009
Bad belle
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by davidif: 2:56am On Aug 25, 2009
nigerian newspapers are not known for there journalistic integrity.
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by rockyfela(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
no mind all this bad belle people. Him done do am again, another song with wyclef is on notjustok.com
Re: Tuface Booed In The United States - Keke Says He Is On His Own: by sodconfirm: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2009
First of all, I do not believe this could be true, As confirmed by MTV Base ( 2face is the most traveled Artist in Africa ) apart from KSA. He performed around the corners of the world and even people who do not understand English dance to 2BABA, I strongly oppose this topic, It is not True, You did not even say it happened in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq, I have cousins in U.S and the only Nigerian Artist they and their extended family knows is 2face, if you can't support him please don't try to pull him down, he said it already "Nobody Holy Pass" in his first album also a saying by 2face in Ole by Sultan he said " No body holy pass for the matter", he is the number 1 sense in Nigerian Music Industry, please accept once and for all and stop criticism, peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Naija Music Lyrics Request / Dj Consequence Funky High Party Mixtape Vol 3 / Instrumental: Olamide - Don't Stop (prod. By Freezyfofo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.