Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,641 members, 7,840,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Truth Is Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Is Out. (822 Views)

MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo / Mrs Farida Waziri: Truth Is The Only Constant Thing In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Is Out. by fatherE: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2008
I came across these website and i would like you people to really see what americans really think about the black race.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326495/pg1
Say what you think.
Re: The Truth Is Out. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2008
Which of the truths are you not aware of there?
That African countries have decided to fail with the help of their corrupt and power drunken leaders or that countries like Zimbabwe has continually and unnecessarily blamed the white man for her woes?

Even though some white guys were so blunt and racist in their comments, i still believe they stated the truth in that forum.
One may only be tempted to excuse the Black South Africans up to an extent as they are just recovering from apartheid.

(1) (Reply)

Agbero! Why Are They On Nigeria Roads? / Govt Has Done Enough For Niger Delta — Senator Jibril Aminu (Sounds Right) / Leave A "rant" About Treatment Of Less Puissant Nigerians.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.