Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Religion - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Religion (18244 Views)

An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. / The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Atheism. / The Argument Against Atheism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Re: The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Religion by truthislight: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Its amazing that you speak of it so when scientist are close to replicating it in a lab..0kelvin is impossible? No its just not practical now..Perfect Vaccum's are possible just like Ancient Aliens are grin abi na lie?

when you are called an atheist you denied.

Keep living in denial.

You post here speaks volume.

If you lie this much i dont know why some one should be taking you seriously.
Re: The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Religion by truthislight: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
mkmyers45: I think you should just shut up, Because humans cant at the moment replicate it makes it impossible?...DeepSight has refused to categorically pin-point evidence for the cause of Virtual Particles and is saying Perfect Vaccum could not have existed despite the evidence but he believes in Ancient Aliens with his evidences?

my atheist friend.

You know what? Emotions has a way of bring out the real person inside.

When next you denied that you are not an atheist be ready to get some home truth from me.
Re: The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Religion by jayriginal: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Deep Sight:

Lol at perfect vacuum.

I no fit shout. I maintain that you did lie on the question: for your first response to my questioning was to admit that as I stated, the universe is expanding into already existing space. Haven seen that that conceded the debate, you now seek to qualify or withdraw it. That is disingenuous, period.

As to the matter of manner of expansion, I already answered it in my X Y Z galaxies analogy to Martian.

Digging up your personal hurts from old threads will not address the logic in this one, thanks.

I did lie you say, but you cannot point it out. What a pity. I dont have time for this as its clear that you refuse to see.

Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.