Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) (18236 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Eventoned: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2017
Reno Omokri who is the former special assistant to the former president, Goodluck Jonathan has come for people who call their pastors and pastor's wives "daddy" and "mummy" respectively. He made this known on his facebook page.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/pastor-not-daddy-reno-omokri/

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by HIScraziness(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2017
Without doubt, some Christians love and fear their pastors more than God himself. cheesy cheesy

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by luckyz4rea(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
“Don’t let people do that to you , put you on a pedestal like that. You all have a single Teacher, and you are all classmates. Don’t set people up as experts over your life, letting them tell you what to do. Save that authority for God; let him tell you what to do. No one else should carry the title of ‘Father’; you have only one Father, and he’s in heaven. And don’t let people maneuver you into taking charge of them. There is only one Life-Leader for you and them—Christ.
Matthew 23:8‭-‬10 MSG

24 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by carzola(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Reno spit fire.

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by pweshboi(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
HIScraziness:
Without doubt, some Christians love and fear their pastors more than God himself. cheesy cheesy

may the truth continue to be with you. #SoCorrect

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by sonofluc1fer: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
HIScraziness:

Touch not the annointed and do my prophet no harm. Nigerian Pentecostal Christianity has created a generation of docile gullible individuals bereft of self-confidence. Complete dummies unable to appreciate or utilize the gift of reason 'God' entrusted them with when he provided them a brain.

May the dead Jew heal their medula. Ramen.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by softwerk(f): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
I still love Daddy G.O, Daddy Oyedepo, Papa Suleiman, Daddy Kumuyi, Papa Oritsejafor, my beloved Mama Oritsejafor and Father Christmas....... grin

Reno Omokri, come and flog me! grin

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by lionel4power(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2017

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by miqos02(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by babyfaceafrica: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
He has a point

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Abbeyme: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Reno again?

Let someone Pls tell Reno that James Ibori has returned. Other income stream, at least!
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by nmreports: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tell them.
Daddy ko, daddy yo ni.

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Evinsco(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
At last i can now login after changing my password....
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by habex005(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tell them
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
"No bi lie". some even go ahead to call them spiritual father(father of spirit toh), Daddy in the lord, Minister( e suppose bi commissioner), general overseer(cos na him see pass) etc. Naija sef

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by TeamSimple(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Reedemers won't like this wink

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by efilefun(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Let's see if those who lick his balls will put him to the cross for spewing the obvious truth. Alot of people literally worship their pastors these days

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Lasskeey: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by eleojo23: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
He has a point...
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by MVLOX(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Daddy in the lord....lol

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Abbeyme: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
softwerk:
I still love Daddy G.O, Daddy Oyedepo, Papa Suleiman, Daddy Kumuyi, Papa Oritsejafor, my beloved Mama Oritsejafor and Father Christmas....... grin

Tiri gbosa for you jare

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
GLO don scam abi na MMMed me. Subscription of a month,and for the past 5days now I no fit browse the internet!

Reno tell them! How many of them even call God Daddy when discussing with him They will be shouting at Him and making demands as if he is their mate shocked shocked shocked

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by nmreports: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Daddy wa.
My daddy.
Mummy.
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Alphasoar(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
softwerk:

An unchangeable change spotted! The man has got too much sense in what he said.
#RespectNotFear

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by AngelicBeing: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
softwerk:

tongue

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by martineverest(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
the most appalling part is when u see grandmothers kneeling to greet pastors' wives

'

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by obembet(f): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
I no go comment
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by lilfreezy: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Daddy yo cool
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by kolnel: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
The pastors have successfully manipulated their congregations mind and soul
Just for the pastors selfish agenda to milk them of their hard earned money
Everything is now a miracle

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by sekundosekundo: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Touch not the annointed and do my prophet no harm. Nigerian Pentecostal Christianity has created a generation of docile gullible individuals bereft of self-confidence. Complete dummies unable to appreciate or utilize the gift of reason 'God' entrusted them with when he provided them a brain.

May the dead Jew heal their medula. Ramen.

The wall have broken, every lizard can come in.

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your Daddy - Reno Omokri (pic) by Realhommie(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
I concur... The man made a lot of sense.

Why Are Nigerians So Religious But Corrupt? / Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini / Read Rhapsody Of Realities On Your Blackberry, Iphone Or Android Devices.