Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Japanese To Appear In Court For Cooking And Serving His Genitals - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Japanese To Appear In Court For Cooking And Serving His Genitals (799 Views)

Star Maggi Vs Knorr Cube Maggi: Which Is Best For Cooking? / What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally? / Which Maggi Do You Prefer For Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese To Appear In Court For Cooking And Serving His Genitals by ahmedng: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Mao Sugiyama, a 23-year-old Japanese man would soon appear in court for “indecent exposure” for cooking and serving his genitals to guests at a Japanese restaurant. Sugiyama (aka HC) who describes himself as an "asexual" illustrator, could not be charged for cooking or selling his genitals as there is no law against cannibalism in Japan. The same applies to those who ate his Instruments meal. In March this year, shortly after his 22nd birthday, Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed by a physician. They were certified free of infections after removal and frozen until served at a banquet in Suginami, a residential area in western Tokyo. Sugiyama cooked the Instruments himself under the supervision of a chef.

Guests were charged £160 each for a plate of meal garnished and spiced with mushrooms and parsley. Diners were made to sign a waiver so he could not be held responsible if they became sick. Sugiyama is to be charged along with three others who helped him organize the event, according to Tokyo Metropolitan Police. Tokyo's Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) said criminal papers against Sugiyama and the three collaborators had been forwarded to the Tokyo district public prosecutors' office. If convicted of indecent exposure, Sugiyama, who also had his nipples removed, faces up to two years in jail and up to 2.5 million yen fine.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/Masterweb/japanese-appear-court-cooking-and-serving-his-genitals

Sugiyama advertised the Instruments meal event on Twitter. Broadcasting (twitting) the event on Twitter, he offered to cook his penis for guests for 100,000 yen. Sugiyama twitted: "I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen. I'm Japanese. The organs were surgically removed at age 22. I was tested to be free of venereal diseases. The organs were of normal function. I was not receiving female hormone treatment. First interested buyer will get them, or I will also consider selling to a group. Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location. If you have questions, please contact me by DM or e-mail."

A total of 70 people attended Sugiyama’s event, but only five ate his Instruments dish while others ate beef or crocodile meal.

*Photo Caption - Seaweed that looks like penis.
Re: Japanese To Appear In Court For Cooking And Serving His Genitals by Chanchit: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2012
See crazitivity at its peak. Oya charlie boy, if u knw say u don crase try this.
Re: Japanese To Appear In Court For Cooking And Serving His Genitals by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2012
He was wicked to himself and insulted God. How can he reroduce again. Now he is going to jail. Was it for money
Re: Japanese To Appear In Court For Cooking And Serving His Genitals by tjskii(f): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2012
Wat d heck
Re: Japanese To Appear In Court For Cooking And Serving His Genitals by dominique(f): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
na wa o.
Re: Japanese To Appear In Court For Cooking And Serving His Genitals by ahmedng: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2012
As it seems it was for money

(1) (Reply)

SNAIL SELLERS / Kfc / Did You Know That Non-organic Food Is As Healthy As Organic Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.