Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans (2018 Views)

Gtb Internet Banking Activation Code / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device / GTB Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by gbokukueba(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2012
I rely almost 100% on internet banking for all my transactions and i noticed a few days ago when i entered my usual log in details and it says wrong password i was shocked and decided to change my password. The next day i tried to log in again with the changed password and it still told me wrong password till it locked my account.

I called the contact center and the lady confirmed to me that the service has been erratic and they are working on it that if i do a reset everything will be ok and true to her word it accepted a reset and i was able to log in. Today i have changed the password twice and now its saying password must be generic.

Is anyone else experiencing the same? Am kinda frustrated as i need to make some payments...
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by arbitrage: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2012
Next time you see such system misbehaving, don't just change ur password. I have not been able to do anything after logging in since yesterday as the system will log me out immediately I signed in until this morning and it went through for all my transfers this morning. The problem is not about changing passwords. I think if you try again now that the system is back and it still does not work, you may have to call gtconnect.
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by legalwealth(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2012
gbokukueba: I really almost 100% on internet banking for all my transactions and i noticed a few days ago when i entered my usual log in details and it says wrong password i was shocked and decided to change my password. The next day i tried to log in again with the changed password and it still told me wrong password till it locked my account.

I called the contact center and the lady confirmed to me that the service has been erratic and they are working on it that if i do a reset everything will be ok and true to her word it accepted a reset and i was able to log in. Today i have changed the password twice and now its saying password must be generic.

Is anyone else experiencing the same? Am kinda frustrated as i need to make some payments...

I do encounter that as well but what I normally do is to clear the password area and re-enter my password.

It is as simple as that.Thanks

Try that out...
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by gbokukueba(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
Thanks lot guy i have been able to log in but still cant transfer... i just dont understand this system again.
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by legalwealth(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
gbokukueba: Thanks lot guy i have been able to log in but still cant transfer... i just dont understand this system again.

What type of account are you using?
To which bank do you want to make a transfer?
Which browser are you using?
Using Mobile Phone or PC?

Let me know and also note that you most time needs to applying a code that will be sent to your alert line before it can be successful while it goes straight sometimes.
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by gbokukueba(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
legalwealth:

Let me know and also note that you most time needs to applying a code that will be sent to your alert line before it can be successful while it goes straight sometimes.
legalwealth:

I have been using this platform for over 2 years now and have encountered some issues but not as disturbing as this. To answer your questions am using both savings and current and transferring to Zenith, am using google chrome that i have been using like forever, and its a PC. The issue with the code sent to the fone is that it doesnt come on the fone on time and when it comes it has passed the 5 mins which would make the transaction invalid... i am really fedup! I have to make this payment today...
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by legalwealth(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Change your alerting network to Etisalat as it is always faster with that line or which network are you using.

To change it,go to banking hall and fill in the alert form.Okay?

Hope the logging in issue have been solved now by my suggestion...

gbokukueba:

I have been using this platform for over 2 years now and have encountered some issues but not as disturbing as this. To answer your questions am using both savings and current and transferring to Zenith, am using google chrome that i have been using like forever, and its a PC. The issue with the code sent to the fone is that it doesnt come on the fone on time and when it comes it has passed the 5 mins which would make the transaction invalid... i am really fedup! I have to make this payment today...
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by walcolm(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
been using GTBank online portal for more than 5 yrs and i have not had this type of problem

were you trying to log on using a public PC?
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by legalwealth(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
That is true but I've you recently been using it cuz they just started some hitch but rectifying though.

walcolm: been using GTBank online portal for more than 5 yrs and i have not had this type of problem

were you trying to log on using a public PC?
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by gbokukueba(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
@Both,

The issue is am outside the country so but i have never had any issue until these few days and am getting really pissed...
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by Bros1: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
The system is becoming something else this day. Third party transfers from my current account to other gtbank accounts have been failing. I type the token correctly several times. It keeps saying invalid token. I couldn't finish a transaction since 2 days because of this token problem. I am tried of the gtbank online transfer.
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by shaibolo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
The platform has indeed been erratic. I have called my account officer severally and he confirmed the challenge with the online platform. It's really frustrating .
Re: GTB Internet Banking Shenanigans by gbokukueba(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2012
very worrisome...

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Phishing Scam Email / CBN Issues Directive For Dollar Not To Be Sold Above N210 / I Need Loan For My Business (i Have A Car As Collateral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.