Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread (969 Views)

In The Religion Thread For The First Time And I Must Say I'm... / Too much need less arguments on religion thread/ Modification **** / Why Are Atheists/agnostics Viewed So Vilely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by ajoguegbe(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Which is the most viewed thread ever in the religion section? I think it is this post https://www.nairaland.com/495832/real-reasons-titanic-sank-noahs
it was posted in August 2010 and already has 68,744 Viewers. If Calculated on rate of Viewers divided by time(from posting till now) it would mean, the thread generates 68744/25months = 2,749.76 Viewers per month. The debate has been one of the interesting debates of all time in Nairaland

challenge this record if the thread you are referring to is up to a year old

Meanwhile, the said thread reads:
"Do you know that amateurs built Noah’s Ark while professionals built the Titanic? Surprisingly, the Ark rested safely on a mountain (+17,000 feet high) after 370 days of storm with no casualty, whereas the Titanic of 20th Century technology sank (-12,460 feet) down the ocean floor 5 days into its maiden voyage killing 1,516 people on-board. The big question is what made an ignorant Noah, with crude tools succeed where proven experts failed?

To answer that question, let us visit Noah and Sons Engineering Workshop and locate wise nuggets on building a lasting structure. You will find how you can build Your live, career, business, marriage, ministry, etc to survive the storms of life. You will also discover why you should never build your marriage on Hollywood values, nor build your wealth on the unpredictable financial market.

To Visit Noah and Sons Click, http://judewatchman..com/2009/09/tale-of-two-ships_29.html"
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by mkmyers45(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mr Man where is Noah's Ark?
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
mkmyers45:

Mr Man where is Noah's Ark?

Here is a claim to the discovery of Noah's Ark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA7ixET3oA8

1 Like

Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by mkmyers45(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Here is a claim to the discovery of Noah's Ark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA7ixET3oA8
Im glad its just a claim..
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by JIL(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2012
mkmyers45: Im glad its just a claim..

Yea right. Because its a claim doesn't make it false.
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 22, 2012
JIL:

yeah, it makes it right...
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by mkmyers45(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2012
JIL:

Yeah then it makes it right?
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by Bella3(f): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2012
musKeeto:
yeah, it makes it right...
bt if it was a claim dat Jesus had a wife it would sound so right. Seriously, we are al hypocrites-al of us. Its just the nature of man.
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by ajoguegbe(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2012
Bélla3: bt if it was a claim dat Jesus had a wife it would sound so right. Seriously, we are al hypocrites-al of us. Its just the nature of man.
Even if Jesus was married it has not nullified any purpose He came to fulfill. I even wish he was married so he could leave us an example of building a family which he is already showing us using His wife-the church
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Bélla3: bt if it was a claim dat Jesus had a wife it would sound so right. Seriously, we are al hypocrites-al of us. Its just the nature of man.
what's my business if he yad a wife? I didnt even comment on that thread... waste of time..

if Jesus had a wife, so what? At least, it would mean he didnt die a virgin at 33.. maybe?
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by Areaboy2(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
musKeeto:
what's my business if he yad a wife? I didnt even comment on that thread... waste of time..

if Jesus had a wife, so what? At least, it would mean he didnt die a virgin at 33 .. maybe?

OMG you just made my day LMAO!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
mkmyers45:

Im glad its just a claim..

It was a claim backed up with evidence that is congruent with what is in the holy Scriptures.
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by mkmyers45(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

It was a claim backed up with evidence that is congruent with what is in the holy Scriptures.
Where is the evidence?
Re: The Most Viewed "Religion" Thread by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
mkmyers45:

Where is the evidence?

The same evidence discovered by those Chinese Christians but it's up to how you see it, does it verify the Bible or disprove it?

See how skeptical the news are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtcG9TAtVz0

(1) (Reply)

France repays Jehovah’s Witnesses $8.3m illegal tax / Very Inspiring Song - Listen To The Words / What Is TITHE Money Used For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.