Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (66855 Views)

Akpos Contact EBOLA Disease / Akpos And Family / Akpos Adventure Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
WHO ELSE IF NOT THE PRANK MASTER?!

ENGLISH CLASS

Teacher: What is a Verb?
Akpors: A Verb is a valve found in bicycle tyre.
Teacher: What are you saying?
Akpors: It is a complete sentence sir.
Teacher: Are you mad?
Akpors: It is a question sir.
Teacher: Don't be stupid.
Akpors: It is an advice sir.
Teacher: Stop that nonsense.
Akpors: It is a command sir.
Teacher: You're an idiot.
Akpors: It is an insult sir.
Teacher: Get out of my class.
Akpors: It is an order sir.
Teacher: Oh! Goodness, What a boy!
Akpors: It is an exclamation sir.
Teacher: May God have mercy on you.
Akpors: It is a prayer sir......
Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
Teacher asked, who wrote the book Oliver Twist..Akpors was glad to answer...raised his hand and shouted D'banj"
Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by larride(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ him get ham now grin grin
Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by pearlhapi(f): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2012
dejustice: Akpos joined the Nigerian Army. After the hard training he received, Akpos successfully passed. At the passing out ceremony the commandant assigned the postings.

Commandant: Ambali kuka!
Ambali: Sir!
Commandant: Posted to abuja.
Ambali: Yes sir, thank u sir!

Commandant: Muniru Sulai man!
Muniru: Sir!
Commandant: Posted to warri
Muniru: Yes sir, thank u sir!ll

Commandant: Akpos mujekarovwo ogidigbe!
Akpors: Sir!!l
Commandant: Posted to Maiduguri
Akpors: RETIRED SIR!!!#:-s
lmao very funny
Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by Nwakannaya1: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Akpos no go kill me
Teacher: All the stupid people present in this class stand up!
Akpos stood up.
Teacher: Akpos are u stupid?
Akpos: no sir.....me just dey support you as e be say na only u dey stand.

1 Like

Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by Heavensent(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2012
dejustice: Funny Akpos, just saw some other interesting trends on Nairaland. I will extract and post them here.

All copy right laws, well observed. cheesy
chai wen will pple get away with copy n paste:-@
Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by larride(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
Heavensent: chai wen will pple get away with copy n paste:-@

Why can't you copy paste yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by munha: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]follow @the_realakpors on twitter and laugh away ur sorrow no matter how sad you are you must laff just follow him he rocks twitter like hell
Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Akpos Got a message from the girl friend on his Bday "Message Reads" HBD Boo...LLNP, LYSM TTYL"...Akpos:s provoked and Called her phone" Kate wat is meaning of HBD LLNP and Those Rubbish>:O:/...Kate replied Haaa:O Akpos dnt tell ♍ξ u are dis dumb and Local>:/ Oh My Gooosh;wink, u dnt Even know the Meaning of HBD And all dat Mtchwwww, Well HBD Means "Happy Birthday", LLNP means "Long Life Nd Prosperity" LYSM means "Love You So Much" and;wink TTYL means "Talk To You Later" Dumb Ass:p...Akpos :$>:Ocry Angrily Ends the Call and Send Her a Text message 2mins Later *message Reads* TFY...Kate Called immediately, AKpos wat is the meaning of TFY? Akpos Answered Oh u don't even know common TFY =D=D=D After Much Laugh Akpos Replied TFY Means "Thunder Fire You>:/"

1 Like

Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by gulfer: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Akpos and Friend

Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2012
POLICE: Where do you live ? AKPORS : With my parents POLICE : Where does your parents live ? AKPORS : With me POLICE: Where do you all live? AKPORS: Together POLICE : Where is your house? AKPORS : Next to my neighbors house POLICE : Where is your neighbor's house ? AKPORS: If I tell you, you won't believe me POLICE: Tell me AKPORS: Next to my house =D =))
Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
There was a night i ate a very heavy meal, drank a bottle of beer and fell asleep with a tooth pick in my mouth. I found myself in a dream being chased by my Girlfriend inside a bush with a sharp cutlass. I ran as fast as i could like a mad man. She couldn't catch up with me after trying everything possible, she changed to a dog and even to a tiger but i was too fast like Usain Bolt, she finally gave up. I didn't look back, i kept on running and woke up sweating and looked around, saw my Girlfriend staring at me angrily, holding the same sharp cutlass. She said; Akpos, for your mind now, you sabi run abi?.

1 Like

Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by munha: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2012
Follow @the_realakpors on twitter for hillarious akpos joke! #no time 4 dullin
Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by raffite: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na wa for Akpos!
grin grin grin
Re: The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! by jayamy(f): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmm the woman! but the guy is also stupid for actually pressing her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) / If Titanic Sank In 2015 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.