Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (92374 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nella(f): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2012
A cup of garri wld still b 20
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by alphaconde(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2012
Femsyn:

I realised no one answered this... The answer is "what".

The answer is mount everest, that it wasn't discovered yet doesn't make it smaller than other mountains.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by tolex29(f): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2012
Obinoscopy: Fellow nairalanders, posting of email address on a public forum is not advisable. This is because scammers could get hold of it and use it to dwindle you. A word is enough for the wise.

@hardboy, if you really want to help, why don't you upload the materials here on the forum? If its to big then just give us your email contact, we'll communicate from there. Regards

I thought you said it wasn't advisable to post emails?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2012
mabelly:
the ans is 91. Though u got me sweatn. Lol

Lol...
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Weirdone(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib: This english is 100% correct.. Why?

If you has been shot,then his must be in trouble,cos we all know his is his killer...
cos in this case you and his are names of people.. substitute them wit Boko and haram and it'd make more sense

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Todaynatoday: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2012
A man was kidnapped & taken to an unknown location. When he was there, he was shown a very big bowl of hot boiling oil & was told that his head would be dipped inside. His eyes were tied and his head was dipped instead inside cold water. He died as soon as his head touched the water. WHAT KILLED THE MAN?

Disclaimer: this is just a brain teaser. Don't go about expecting this question in an interview for i will not be held responsible if u don't get the job.

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2012
Femsyn:

I realised no one answered this... The answer is "what".

It was answered, Mount Everest was the highest even before it was discovered.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by KINGwax(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2012
berem: last time I went to school I was taught that "sheep" is not in plural form like "sheeps" take note. undecided
your stupidity overcame you again, right? People are learning here and they aint here to point out mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Q1, In a situation whereby u stand in a molue,d bus is swinging here n there due to pot holes on d road... IF U DON'T WANT TO FALL, wat wud you do?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2012
Todaynatoday: A man was kidnapped & taken to an unknown location. When he was there, he was shown a very big bowl of hot boiling oil & was told that his head would be dipped inside. His eyes were tied and his head was dipped instead inside cold water. He died as soon as his head touched the water. WHAT KILLED THE MAN?

Disclaimer: this is just a brain teaser. Don't go about expecting this question in an interview for i will not be held responsible if u don't get the job.

'em 'em...Heart attack...lolzz

on another note, HIS EYES WERE TIED, so that killed him
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Chebejohn(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2012
G|"""\ /"""|
O| |\ \/ ORNING
O| | \__/| |
D|__| |__|TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by chisco: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2012
@Hardbody; pls send me a copy at,edujogu1650@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Weirdone(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2012
Ask4bigneyo: Q1, In a situation whereby u stand in a molue,d bus is swinging here n there due to pot holes on d road... IF U DON'T WANT TO FALL, wat wud you do?

simply collect the molue and drive to your nex bus stop
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Chebejohn(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2012
I came I saw and I conquared
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2012
KINGwax: your stupidity overcame you again, right? People are learning here and they aint here to point out mistakes.
Daft! Dafter! Daftest!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Todaynatoday: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2012
waka-about:

'em 'em...Heart attack...lolzz

on another note, HIS EYES WERE TIED, so that killed him
yes you are right, he died because of fear, his heart gave out
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2012
Ask4bigneyo: Q1, In a situation whereby u stand in a molue,d bus is swinging here n there due to pot holes on d road... IF U DON'T WANT TO FALL, wat wud you do?

you start shouting "blood of jesus" as most nigerians would say

2 Likes

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Obinoscopy(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2012
tolex29:

I thought you said it wasn't advisable to post emails?

Yes its not advisable. Especially if it has to do with posting hundreds of emails. It makes us easy targets for scams and spams. Its a lot safer if only one contact mail is posted on a public forum for hundreds to see than for hundreds of mail being posted for just one to see. You get my drift?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by KINGwax(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib: This english is 100% correct.. Why?

If you has been shot,then his must be in trouble,cos we all know his is his killer...
subtitute 'his' and 'you' as different names. It clearly means 'you' is the name of who has been shot and 'his' is the killer
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by chii8(f): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2012
mbourie: I-nid-a-copy-johnfred333@yahoo.com
me too pls - chievo@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by KINGwax(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2012
berem: Daft! Dafter! Daftest!
how's your semester exam, oh kid of nairaland?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nella(f): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2012

Sit down now
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Chebejohn(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2012
Plz can someone here help me,what's the difference b/w bb bold 2 and bold 4
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
gorgeous4tune@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Todaynatoday: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2012
A cock sitting at the top of a tree layed three eggs. The three eggs fell down simultaenously & they all hatched immediately! What could have caused this phenomenon?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2012

You hold on to something or Sit ur 'yarnsh' down
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by KINGwax(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2012
berem: you start shouting "blood of jesus" as most nigerians would say
^^^
berem: Daft! Dafter! Daftest!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2012
Weirdone:
simply collect the molue and drive to your nex bus stop

bros no b so ooo... Wat if u didnt know how to drive. aside frm dt, u tink dis agbero ppl go giv u dia molue key! Abegi...
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by jidesamuel(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2012

drop at d next busstop and take a bike to ur destination
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2012
Todaynatoday: A cock sitting at the top of a tree layed three eggs. The three eggs fell down simultaenously & they all hatched immediately! What could have caused this phenomenon?
sorry rooster don't lay eggs!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee:

You hold on to something or Sit ur 'yarnsh' down

rememba! D seats ar already occupied n u r nt d only person standing! Wat if u r puttin on suite n u r goin to work, wil u sit down on d so called dirty floor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

United African State Job Real/fake / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.