Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Wife Or D Husband, Who Bad Pass?. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Or D Husband, Who Bad Pass?. (689 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Or D Husband, Who Bad Pass?. by BabaAlaji(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
A man telling his wife he is going to add a second wife, luckily he returned home with his friend and some cash counting it in front of her, and telling her he's going to pay for the bride price of his second wife. She now said honey am coming let me buy something outside, she now went to an Army checkingpoint telling them, there is BOKO HARAM in dis house countn money to buy bombs and AK47, d army came and arrested them beatn dem brutaly asking dem were is ur master?,
the husband now said he is in d market, they went there he now pointed his Father-in-low,
the FIL now try to run but d army shoted his leg, d FIL asked d Son-in-low what is going on?.
He replied ask ur daughter.
D SIL ask d army to help him with pen & paper to writes Divorce letter.

Now if where you what can you do?.
Re: Wife Or D Husband, Who Bad Pass?. by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^ OP please try to use a text editor often. I use it myself to avoid some of the unnecessary mistakes. I am really having a hard-time figuring out your story.
Re: Wife Or D Husband, Who Bad Pass?. by BabaAlaji(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
Kobojunkie: ^^ OP please try to use a text editor often. I use it myself to avoid some of the unnecessary mistakes. I am really having a hard-time figuring out your story.

ok n tnx

(1) (Reply)

Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? / How To Protect A Child From Been Abused / Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.