Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2399051 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 3:40pm On Apr 02
Nedu05:

Yes oo

I am your boss here. You are my dog. I drag you around everywhere lol
Ur responses show that u are already tired, u are a spent fool, now I see why u don't want to amount to anything meaningful, but let me tell u, hiv is not the end of life, there are drugs that we(the scientists of this world) have produced that u can use in managing ur condition, at least live a normal life. Sorry OK.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 3:43pm On Apr 02
lol

See mumu trying to form strong man. I have decimated you long time ago, you are only hiding from behind to throw your weak jabs. You are depressed and a weakling, you should be sharing cage with monkeys and eat only bananas. I feel sorry for you lol

rtdCivilservant:

Ur responses show that u are already tired, u are a spent fool, now I see why u don't want to amount to anything meaningful, but let me tell u, hiv is not the end of live, there are drugs that we(the scientists of this world) have produced that u can u to manage ur condition, at least live a normal life. Sorry OK.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 3:45pm On Apr 02
Nedu05:
lol

See mumu trying to form strong man. I have decimated you long time ago, you are only hiding from behind to throw your weak jabs. You are depressed and a weakling, you should be sharing cage with monkeys and eat only bananas. I feel sorry for you lol

Take heart OK, there is still hope for u, provided it has not reached the stage of full blown AIDS.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 3:49pm On Apr 02
Stop crying because I have decimated you even though you have full blown AIDS , so go and continue taking your medication because you are not strong enough to do this debate mumu

rtdCivilservant:

Take heart OK, there is still hope for u, provided it has not reached the stage of full blown AIDS.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:37pm On Apr 02
Owerri

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:38pm On Apr 02
Owerri 1

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:38pm On Apr 02
Owerri 2

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02
Clearer photos of Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02
Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 10:44am On Apr 04
Cranegburg have started construction of control flyover, Hope must not delay the work because of the little problem motorists will pass through within this period

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 1:25pm On Apr 04
Onyejerenima:
Cranegburg have started construction of control flyover, Hope must not delay the work because of the little problem motorists will pass through within this period
U Imo people have vowed that u guys will never commend this your governor, always looking for what to fault him with. Imo people think speaking ill of their governor makes them look educated.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 6:00pm On Apr 04
rtdCivilservant:

U Imo people have vowed that u guys will never commend this your governor, always looking for what to fault him with. Imo people think speaking ill of their governor makes them look educated.

If a man is doing well, everyone will praise him. What did Hope Uzodinma do with Imo State allocation and IGR for four years? Constructing a few roads and wearing the most expensive outfits and jewellery?

8 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:

If a man is doing well, everyone will praise him. What did Hope Uzodinma do with Imo State allocation and IGR for four years? Constructing a few roads and wearing the most expensive outfits and jewellery?

My issue is that Imo has been consistently APC but the FG has neglected the State since 2015 and building roads and bridges for Anambra and Abia that have been opposition. Imo Governor has been preoccupied with federal roads while the State roads suffer. The FG should at least help us in just Ihiala-Orlu-Umuduru federal road.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04
Abagworo:

My issue is that Imo has been consistently APC but the FG has neglected the State since 2015 and building roads and bridges for Anambra and Abia that have been opposition. Imo Governor has been preoccupied with federal roads while the State roads suffer. The FG should at least help us in just Ihiala-Orlu-Umuduru federal road.
that aligning with the center talk is just a smokescreen

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 7:29pm On Apr 04
Abagworo:

Please what's the status of the following projects: Have the issues around them been resolved?

1. Eastern Palm University
2. University of Creative Technology
3. The controversial Spring Hotel and Resort

I know I criticised Rochas Okorocha for a long time because Rochas has his flaws, but I don't think any Imo State governor has done half of what that man did. Sometimes, you won't value what you have until you lose it 😁😁😁

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:

Please what's the status of the following projects: Have the issues around them been resolved?

I know I criticised Rochas Okorocha for a long time because Rochas has his flaws, but I don't think any Imo State governor has done half of what that man did. Sometimes, you won't value what you have until you lose it 😁😁😁

Same here bro. You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:

Okorocha already exposed his plan to contest for President in 2023 that's the reason all those things happened. To me it's a bygone issue as Igbos generally supported those stupid actions and even believed Nnamdi Kanu's gibberish that he is an Hausa man and worked against Igbo interest because he supported unity of Nigeria. When you check all the statistics on positive development released so far by statisense you will clearly see Imo lead Nigeria very well by 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 12:14am On Apr 05
Abagworo:

Okorocha already exposed his plan to contest for President in 2023 that's the reason all those things happened. To me it's a bygone issue as Igbos generally supported those stupid actions and even believed Nnamdi Kanu's gibberish that he is an Hausa man and worked against Igbo interest because he supported unity of Nigeria. When you check all the statistics on positive development released so far by statisense you will clearly see Imo lead Nigeria very well by 2019.

Sorry, you didn't answer my question.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 11:04pm On Apr 05
Ikengawo onye aguu. I know you don’t even have fingers because leprosy has destroyed you . Miserable frustrated old man. You should be playing with your grandchildren instead you are playing on nairaland.

Ofodirinwa:

How did you get to the Chicago area? A eche'm na I bu onye Spain?
Also, stop chewing your nails, you're too old to be that anxious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:47am On Apr 06
Nedu05:
Ikengawo onye aguu. I know you don’t even have fingers because leprosy has destroyed you . Miserable frustrated old man. You should be playing with your grandchildren instead you are playing on nairaland.

HAHAHAHaHA! Chie see insult, anyways, enjoy Alsip.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:49am On Apr 06
Ikengawo insults attracts insults . Let’s be guided

Ofodirinwa:

Chie see insult, anyways, enjoy Alsip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 1:15am On Apr 06
Nedu05:
Ikengawo insults attracts insults . Let’s be guided

just don't waste your brother's children's markers bikonu. Hope you don't plan on overstaying. If you need to make it over here, I can help. Otherwise I cannot condone crime
https://www.google.com/search?q=alsip+police+department&sca_esv=789f899a9bd51533&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ACQVn0-ztbqZrJnAJh-E1cICx4fDvGZp_A%3A1712362558450&source=hp&ei=PpQQZumbGdu00PEPmqih-AQ&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZhCiTpKDPFnMBYm8bzugs2TPDPqM6nVF&gs_ssp=eJzj4tFP1zc0NM4wtMwutDBgtFI1qLCwMEg1TjIzN0o2NjQ0SDK0MqgwSUkzNkyxNEpMtTBJSTK28BJPzCnOLFAoyM_JTE5VSEktSCwqyU3NKwEAQTsXYw&oq=Alsip+police&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IgxBbHNpcCBwb2xpY2UqAggAMgsQLhivARjHARiABDIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABEjOKVAAWIUacAB4AJABAJgBrAGgAYcKqgEDNy41uAEByAEA-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&sclient=gws-wiz

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 1:57am On Apr 06
Ikengawo what kind of meth have you been using , because I don’t understand what you are yapping about

Ofodirinwa:

just don't waste your brother's children's markers bikonu. Hope you don't plan on overstaying. If you need to make it over here, I can help. Otherwise I cannot condone crime
https://www.google.com/search?q=alsip+police+department&sca_esv=789f899a9bd51533&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ACQVn0-ztbqZrJnAJh-E1cICx4fDvGZp_A%3A1712362558450&source=hp&ei=PpQQZumbGdu00PEPmqih-AQ&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZhCiTpKDPFnMBYm8bzugs2TPDPqM6nVF&gs_ssp=eJzj4tFP1zc0NM4wtMwutDBgtFI1qLCwMEg1TjIzN0o2NjQ0SDK0MqgwSUkzNkyxNEpMtTBJSTK28BJPzCnOLFAoyM_JTE5VSEktSCwqyU3NKwEAQTsXYw&oq=Alsip+police&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IgxBbHNpcCBwb2xpY2UqAggAMgsQLhivARjHARiABDIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABEjOKVAAWIUacAB4AJABAJgBrAGgAYcKqgEDNy41uAEByAEA-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&sclient=gws-wiz

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 2:01am On Apr 06
What’s this poor hungry goat yapping? Have you eaten today ?

rtdCivilservant:

I am Unkempt .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 2:04am On Apr 06
lol

Poor hungry goat. I no say America be like heaven to you , no wonder you are living in the glorified village Owerri mumu. This watch can buy the whole of your poor family members

rtdCivilservant:

Who dash am Chicago? Did u not see what he did there? Look very well, u will notice that the paper he is holding and the background are not same, he superimpose one picture onto another.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 2:45pm On Apr 06
Nedu05:
lol

Poor hungry goat. I no say America be like heaven to you , no wonder you are living in the glorified village Owerri mumu. This watch can buy the whole of your poor family members

Mugu, like I said, 2 different pictures combined to chase clout.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 6:15pm On Apr 06

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 9:39pm On Apr 06
Ofodirinwa:
Nedu, take it easy

https://alsippolicedepartment.com/wp/
The nuisance is obviously not normal. Now take a look at the pictures he sent and see if these two hands are for the same person.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 9:42pm On Apr 06
Poverty has destroyed your sight that you now don’t have commonsense anymore. This is what poverty can do in a man. Why not go and eat good food and stop drinking garri. Send your account lemme send you money so you can go eat good vegetable soup. Tufia

rtdCivilservant:

The nuisance is obviously not normal. Now take a look at the pictures is sent and see if these two hands are for the same person.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 9:48pm On Apr 06
NwekereNdokl:
Poverty has destroyed your sight that you now don’t have commonsense anymore. This is what poverty can do in a man. Why not go and eat good food and stop drinking garri. Send your account lemme send you money so you can go eat good vegetable soup. Tufia

Shatap ya mouth there, u know I have burst ur lies. By the way, how come u are using a phone with double sim in the US? Guy abeg go sit don for gutter cos na better animal na im u be.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 9:58pm On Apr 06
lol

When I said that poverty has destroyed yours life you thought I was joking . You can’t live in a glorified village like Owerri and expect to be rich. This is even the third time in one year that I am visiting US. Why not go to Anambra and start washing my cars for a good pay than sitting your flat ass in Owerri village ? Ok chop another picture mumu . For you America na big deal poor useless hopeless foool lol

rtdCivilservant:

Shatap ya mouth there, u know I have burst ur lies. By the way, how come u are using a phone with double sim in the US? Guy abeg go sit don for gutter cos na better animal na im u be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.